Status: this fic is completed! i'm writing the epilogue right now. "we still live in the same town, well don't we?" ♥

And Now I'm Sleeping Alone

Nine.

However, my door opened much sooner than the door to the bus did, much sooner being in just a few seconds. Alex smirked and walked over to me, eyes predatory. “So, is my cock not enough for you?” He stood over my bed menacingly. “You just had to find someone else.” He straddled my waist and placed his hands against my chest, pushing me back on the bunk.

My eyes were wide and my lips went dry from panting. A smooth, one-handed gesture ended with my hands pinned over my head and Alex’s lips on mine. This was different from any other time we’d been together, rough and harsh and dominating. His tight grip around my wrists had blood rushing to my dick, and Alex’s tongue was forcing its’ way into my mouth.

“Look at you, little whore, turned on even though you were just with your little band slut.” Alex’s lips were uncomfortably close to my ear, his breath touching my neck and making me shiver. “I bet you like this, me controlling you and reminding you that, after all, you’re just a fucking faggot whore, aren’t you?” Alex’s lips hit mine again, biting and sucking and scraping his teeth as we kissed until my lips were red raw. His fingernails clawed and scraped at my back, leaving streaks of pink and red beneath my shirt in their wake.

I tightened my grip around his slim waist and let my head drop back against the metal of the bed posts with a clang. His lips attached to my collarbone, biting, sucking and nipping until a small bruise formed. I groaned softly, then Alex’s hand clamped over my mouth with a painful tightening. “I didn’t tell you that you could fucking speak, did I, cumslut? So keep quiet unless I give you permission to open your pretty little mouth, okay?” A sick smile graced Alex’s face as his tongue slid over my collarbone once more.

We locked eyes and stayed like that, our faces just off from kissing, his breath hot and sticky on my lips. “Take off your pants, Jack. But leave your shirt on, you little skank.” My hands trembled as I unbuttoned my pants, and by the time I had slid them off along with my boxers, Alex was sitting upright on the bottom bunk. “Face down, you fucking slut.”

The slight jolt of fear coursing through my veins was overridden with anticipation. I laid against Alex’s lap, legs quivering as the carpet dug into my knees - goddamn, it would be incredibly fucking helpful if the bus got some softer carpeting. Alex’s voice was deadly quiet in an ever quieter room. “Fifteen. Count.”

“One,” I whimpered, completely collapsing onto Alex’s lap. Two, three, and four passed with a faint stinging sensation, alternating sides, as did five. Six was harder, and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

I nearly blacked out from seven to fourteen, only vaguely aware of the pain that intensified by the second. I cried out at fifteen, thankful for the end, because my dickwas pressed up against Alex’s leg and my ass stung like a motherfucker. “Mmm, pet.” Alex murmured, running his hand gently over where it had hurt, the good kind of pain. “On the bed.” I crawled up onto the bed, appreciating the softness of sheets on my knees. Alex’s hands, warm and strong, pushed down on my shoulders so I faced down, ass in the air.

“My, my Jacky.” Alex’s fingernails scraped down my back again. “Such a little whore, aren’t you? I bet you can’t wait for my cock, can you, faggot.” I tensed up, words I hadn’t heard since highschool flooding back and filling my head, finally hitting me. Just one word, said the right way, took me back to a time when I lived in complete, utter fear of someone finding out my secret, horrific locker room moments when my knees nearly shook too bad to stand.

“Please, don’t,” I whispered, tears starting to well up. I couldn’t tell you to this day why I was scared, or what I was scared of, but I couldn’t move. I heard a bottle top click shut and liquid on Alex’s hands. “Alex, don’t,” I said again, my entire body tense.

“Oh, don’t you wish, slut. Everyone knows you want my cock, gay boy.” Alex slammed into me, his hands gripping my waist, crushing it. I cried out in pain, and Alex made a half-hearted attempt to slap me. I started to cry fully, and not just because it hurt. Alex kept whispering insults, telling me I liked it, thrusting into me for just a few minutes before he came, hot and sticky and dirty in all the wrong ways. He hit my thighs, finally allowing me to curl up, sweaty shirt still clinging to my body.

“Keep your fucking mouth shut, Jack. Nobody’s going to believe a little skank like you, so don’t bother.” He slammed the door almost as hard as I cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
um, okay. i was really nervous about posting this chapter, because it changes the tone of the whole story, and it's really mean to jack and everything. so, if you don't like it, i'm really sorry. this is part of why i haven't given you an alex chapter yet, but you're going to get a bit of alex in a few chapters. i know i always ask for comments and stuff, but as you can see from the enormous author's note, i really want to know what you thought of this one, so please comment. also, if you want to do it anonymously which i totally get, askbox