Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Friend Zones & sold stories

“Lou says you need to have your hair cut.” Harry told me as he ate his toast.

“Did she now?” I rolled my eyes as I walked around the kitchen shoving my purse in my bag, “when did she even see my hair?”

“In photos.” He shrugged, “oh and she looked at it whilst you were sleeping, she tutted at you and everything.”

“Only Lou would inspect my hair whilst I was asleep.” I rolled my eyes, “I can’t do it today though, I have about 20 things I need to do.”

“Like what?” he asked jumping up to sit on the counter watching me as i flicked through my notebook.

“I have to go shopping for you.” I didn’t look up but I knew he was cocking his head to the side at me.

“For me?” he asked and I bit my lip scanning over the drawings.

“Not just you, all the boys.” I snapped the book closed and threw it into my bag, “okay, I’m off.”

“I can come with you.” He suggested smiling but I shook my head.

“No, you should go hang out with Louis or something.” I walked over to him, “Niall is coming with me.”

“You’re ditching me for Niall?” Harry said in an unimpressed tone and I giggled.

“Sort of.” I leant up and pressed a kiss to his lips, “kiss me back you child.”

“Niall?” he pouted and I giggled.

“Just think of it as bonding time for you and Lou.” I put my hands on his face making him look at me, “you haven’t hung out in so long.”

“How do you even know he’s free?” Harry asked and I grinned, “you organized us to hang out huh?”

“He’ll be here in like 10 minutes.” I shrugged, “so kiss me and I can leave and pick up my playdate and leave you to yours.”

“We’re spending tonight together right?” he asked raising his eyebrow cautiously.

“Probably.” I shrugged and he groaned.

“That isn’t yes.” He huffed and I laughed.

“You are so clingy.” I teased smiling, “but it’s cute. We will do something that involves us being together tonight. I promise.”

“That is all I ask.” He smiled, “now kiss me and leave, I need to pretty myself up for my date.”

I laughed pressing my lips to his in a sweet kiss before walking out the house and getting in my little mini. I drove over to Nialls and rang him letting him know I was outside. He walked out and opened my door groaning.

“This is why Harry drives all the time.” He grumbled getting in next to me.

“Shut up.” I rolled my eyes pulling way from the curb.

“It’s tiny.” He groaned and I laughed.

“Imagine how Harry feels in here.” I chuckled, “but this is my baby.”

I stroked my vintage mini that resembled a clown car when Harry got out of it. Niall started chattering away to me about a programme he had watched the night before about squirrels. I laughed as I drove, eventually I parked in an underground car park and we got out. I locked the car and Niall took my hand in his as we strolled down the street.

“Where even are we?” he asked looking around.

“There’s a really cute vintage shop just up here.” I told him leading him down a side road.

“You and Harry are so freaking similar sometimes.” Niall rolled his eyes, “I don’t like vintage shops, they suck.”

“Shut up,” I laughed, “we’ll go to Topshop after this I promise, I’ll even take you to footlocker for some new supras.”

“I love tour.” He grinned and I laughed as we walked into the shop, “so what are we looking for?”

“Just stuff.” I bit my lip walking towards the tshirt section, “for Harry really. You guys have interviews and stuff coming up. I just need some stuff to shove you in.”

“So you thought vintage shop?” he asked and I shrugged.

“For Harry, yes.” I nodded flicking through the shirts, “he loves a band shirt and you get some pretty sick ones in here.”

Niall nodded and looked around at the shelves, his eyes landing on a hat and he grinned pointing at it. It was a beaver as a hat, I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

“Get it for Haz,” he grinned, “he’ll love it.”

“No he won’t” I shook my head pulling a top out and holding it up to look at it.

“Doesn’t he have that already?” Niall asked and I shook my head.

“No but it’s really him huh?” I bit my lip as I looked over the dark grey top.

“Yep.” Niall nodded rocking back on his heels.

I walked around him towards the jeans and grabbed a pair of teal ones and grinning knowing Harry would love them, I didn’t even have to think it through. I walked to the counter after browsing through some other rails with just the two items.

“So you and Haz are good right?” Niall asked as we walked down the road that I knew led to Oxford street.

“We are.” I nodded glancing down the road checking for traffic, “how are things with you though? I haven’t heard what’s been going on with you lately.”

“Nothing.” He shrugged shoving his hands in his pockets.

“That’s a lie.” I stated and he looked at me, “you shove your hands in your pockets when you’re lying.”

“How did you know that?” he asked.

“Liam does the same.” I shrugged, “you’re both too nice to lie. So what are you lying about?”

“I did something.” He sighed as we walked into topshop.

I instantly picked up a top for Louis.

“What did you do?” I asked as we walked slowly, Niall grapped a jumper and held it up, I nodded.

“I tried to kiss someone I shouldn’t have.” He closed his eyes and groaned, “I read the situation completely wrong.”

“Who?” I asked looking over my shoulder as I reached up to grab a shirt for Liam.

“You really don’t know?” he asked grabbing the shirt for me.

“Nope.” I shook my head, “who?”

“Jenny.” He mumbled and I gaped at him.

“And she didn’t kiss you back?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Nope.” He rocked back on his heels looking at the floor, “she did not.”

I took a slow breath in and he nodded looking like he wanted the world to open up and swallow him whole.

“Why have neither of you told me this?” I asked and he shrugged.

“It’s awkward.” He bit his lip, “she hasn’t spoken to me either, she left pretty soon after and went to her mums. I haven’t heard from her since.”

“What happened after?” I asked leaning on the rail next to me.

“Can we not?” he groaned scuffing his foot on the ground.

“Come on, it’s me.” I rolled my eyes and he sighed, “we talk about everything.”

“B.” he groaned and I walked over to him.

“Come here.” I pulled him into a hug and he rested his head on my shoulder groaning.

“I’m such an idiot.” He mumbled into my top as he hugged me back.

“You aren’t.” I rubbed his back softly.

“She said she was still heartbroken over Henry.” He said quietly as we pulled away from each other, “that she only saw me as a friend. She said she was sorry.”

“She’s a pretty tough one to read.” I bit my lip, “I honestly thought she liked you too.”

“Well she doesn’t.” Niall crossed his arms, “are we done talking about the mess I have created?”

“If you want to be.” I bit my lip.

“Trust me I do.” He looked around, “so we shop?”

“We shop.” I giving him a firm nodd before moving to look at the next rail.

xxxx


“So hows Birmingham?” I rested my feet on the wall above my bed as I laid looking at the ceiling.

“Boring.” Jenny chuckled, “it’s nice being home though.”

“Yea,” I nodded, “so anything new?”

“Nope.” She popped her ‘p’, “how are things with you and Haz?”

“Good, enough of me though, I feel like we never talk about you.” I pressed curious to see if she said anything about Niall.

“We do.” She chuckled.

“We don’t.” I told her, “so what’s going on with you?”

“Nothing,” she laughed softly, “just trying to move past Henry.”

“It’s been a couple of weeks.” I commented and she hummed.

“He just made me feel like I’m not good enough.” She said softly.

“I know, you were looking down for a bit after.” I commented, “but Niall put a smile on your face.”

“I can see why you two are so close.” She told me, “he’s lovely.”

“He is indeed.” I narrowed my eyes at the ceiling, “really lovely.”

There was an awkward silence.

“You know don’t you?” she asked.

“Know what Jen?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t be a bitch Blair.” She sighed.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

“I didn’t want to put you between it.” She explained, “nothing happened.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Why what?” she sounded confused.

“Why didn’t it happen?” I asked and she laughed softly.

“Oh Blair,” she sighed, “I don’t think of Niall like that.”

“You used to.” I huffed.

“Before I knew him, he’s too sweet for me. He’s lovely and a great friend.” She explained.

“So you’re telling me that you are friendzoning Niall Horan?” I asked.

“Trust me nobody is more shocked than me.” She explained.

“I thought you two…” I trailed off.

“We don’t live in some movie where everyone ends up together, people shouldn’t be with each other out of convienence.” She sighed again, “I’m sorry Blair.”

“So am I.” I bit my lip.

“How are you and Harry?” she asked again.

“He makes me smile.” I told her and she laughed.

“I know.” She was probably rolling her eyes at me, “I’ve seen him do it.”

“BLAIR!” Harry called through the apartment.

“In my room!” I called back before speaking normally, “Harry’s here.”

“I’m coming in! You better be naked!” he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“He’s so stupid.” I chuckled and Jenny laughed.

“Hey baby girl.” He grinned kissing me upside down as he crawled over to me from the bottom of the bed, “who are you talking to?”

“Jen.” I smiled.

“Gimmie.” He snatched the phone from my hands, “hey Jenny henny.”

I giggled and watched as his smile grew at what she was saying on the phone. I stood up and walked over to my wardrobe and grabbing some clothes out of it and chucking them on my bed to pack to take over to Harry’s house. I selected an outfit to go out in tonight with the boys, we had decided to go for a quiet meal. As I shoved the last thing into a bag Harry grinned handing me the phone.

“Hey sorry about him.” I sighed and ducked as he threw a pillow at me.

“Don’t be sorry, I love talking to Harry.” She laughed, “so you’re off out tonight?”

“Pre tour dinner.” I shrugged.

“Starts tomorrow right?” she asked and I nodded even though she couldn’t see me, “packed yet?”

“Nope.” I laughed, “they have two days in London so I’ll do it then.”

“I have to go B, I’ll speak to you tomorrow yea?” she asked.

“Sure,” I smiled, “love you Jenny.”

“Love you Blair.” She laughed softly as she hung up.

I shoved my phone in my pocket as Harry grabbed my waist pulling me to him, I giggled as he kissed me.

“How was your date?” he asked.

“It was good,” I smiled, “I got a few things for each of you and then we went and got tea.”

“For me?” he asked a smile on his face which widened as I nodded, “can I see?”

“No cause then you’ll want to wear them and you’re not allowed.” I laughed softly as his face fell, “how was your date though?”

“Louis is my best friend,” Harry chuckled, “but he’s a rubbish date in comparision to you.”

I laughed and he pulled me closer kissing me, I smiled into the kiss pulling away and resting my forehead against his.

“We should probably get to yours huh?” I bit my lip and he shrugged.

“We could always stay here for a bit.” He rolled over to hover on top of me, “keep ourselves busy.”

“Busy with what?” I blinked innocently and he chuckled lowly.

“Don’t act innonect with me Blair, I know you better than anyone.” His voice sounded lower, he licked his bottom lip and it made my toes curl as I thought about the things he could do with that mouth.

I pulled him closer and kissed him hard, he kissed me back moaning as I tugged at his hair.

xxxx


“Hey guys.” I walked into the lounge and the boys were fixed on the television.

They all grunted at me and I rolled my eyes walking past them and into the kitchen to grab a drink. I hated playing fifa and watching it was even worse. I ran my fingers over the picture Harry had up on the fridge of the two of us, the edges were ripped and it was obvious it was one he had seen in a magazine. We were in the park down the street from my house and he was sat on the swing with his fingers through my belt loops as I was grinning down at him, I traced his smile and sighed.

“You okay?” I turned around and Liam was standing there.

“Yea.” I nodded, “just getting a drink.”

“And studying that picture.” He nodded at the fridge and I blushed.

“It’s new, it wasn’t there when I was here this morning.” I shrugged.

“It’s cute.” He nodded eyeing me curiously.

“It’s also weird.” I bit my lip, “I never saw anyone there that day.”

“Cameras?” he asked and I nodded.

“I forgot what this felt like I guess.” I bit my lip, “feeling like I have to be on my guard all the time.”

“You and Harry have always had it worse than the rest of us.” Liam gave me a sympathetic smile, “I never worked out why.”

“Nor me.” I shrugged, “they just want pictures of us doing the most mundane things as well, I once saw a picture of me loading some shopping onto the check out as Harry started packing the stuff in Sainsbury’s.”

“That’s ridiculous.” Liam chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

“Who wants to see us shop?” I shook my head and laughed softly.

We walked into the lounge and I sat next to Louis who wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pressed a kiss to my temple but his eyes were locked on the screen. I glanced across at Harry who had his tongue slightly out on the right side of his mouth as he concentrated on the game that he was playing. Louis yelled out and Harry punched the air as he scored, I chuckled at how happy he was about the small victory. I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through my twitter feed giggling at some of the things people wrote about the boys. Louis looked down and laughed at a picture that was on the screen. I looked over at Harry again and watched him, he looked over as if he felt my eyes on him and gave me a smile before turning back to the screen. His phone started buzzing on the table and he looked at it as he paused the game, his eyebrows furrowed together before chucking the controller at Liam as he took the call walking out the room and scratching the back on his neck.

“Anyone see who it was?” Louis asked, he was still watching the door Harry had gone out of.

“It was management.” Zayn glanced over at me as my eyes darted to see how Louis responded.

“I wonder why.” Louis pursed his lips together in thought.

“Is everything okay?” I asked him and he bit his lip.

“Have you two done anything ridiculous recently?” he asked and I bit my lip as I thought.

“Nope.” I shook my head, “we’ve stayed indoors mostly. Why?”

“They haven’t rung me, have they rung you Zayn?” he asked.

“Nope.” Zayn shook his head.

“Niall?” Louis looked at the blonde who was concentrated on the game.

“Nope.” He shook his head sticking his tongue out before cheering.

“Liam?” I asked and Liam shook his head.

“No.” he scrunched his face up at the television.

“Definitely about you and him then.” Louis murmured and my eyebrows shot up as I heard Harry raise his voice.

“This is your job!” his words muffled by the walls.

“Definitely you.” Louis glanced down at me as I nibble my lip, “he doesn’t raise his voice at management over anything else.”

“Maybe I should go to him?” I shifted and Louis shook his head.

“Leave it be.” Louis pushed a piece of hair off my face, “he’ll tell you when he’s finished.”

I nodded and looked back at the television with a sigh. Louis laughed as Liam sent the ball skyward missing the goal completely. I kept glancing at the door and it had been about half an hour before Harry walked into the room again. He was spinning his phone around in his hand nervously and it made me bite my lip. He ran his hand through his hair and he didn’t look happy as he neared the sofas.

“Guys.” Harry scratched the back of his head, “can I talk to Blair alone?”

“Just say it in front of all of us Haz, you know we’re going to find out.” Louis sighed.

“I don’t know.” He looked over at me.

“I have a feeling I’m going to hate it so maybe with more people here I won’t react as badly.” I pursed my lips together and Harry nodded.

“Just know I am trying everything I can to stop it happening.” Harry sat on the coffee table in front of me, his hands resting on my knees, “I’m doing all I can okay?”

“Haz.” I bit my lip, “just tell me.”

“Someone has sold a story on you.” He bit his lip, “and it’s running tomorrow.”

“What?” I furrowed my eyesbrows together, “me? What? Why?”

“It’s about me and you.” Harry sighed and ran a hand through his hair, “but it’s a bit personal to you.”

“Why?” I sighed, “who is it?”

“Henry.” Harry’s jaw tightened as his name past his lips.

I didn’t say anything as I stood up and flew towards the door. I felt two arms grab my waist and I fought against them. It was Liam and I was hitting his chest trying to get him to let me go but it only made his grip on me tighten.

“Blair.” Liam sighed, “I’m not letting you go.”

“I’m going to fucking kill him.” I hissed pounding his chest harder.

“B.” Louis stood in front of me, “think this through.”

“I have.” I shoved at Liam trying to get away.

“What are you going to do?” Louis raised an eyebrow at me.

“Kill him.” I narrowed my eyes as I thought of him.

“Do you not think I don’t want to?” Harry moved next to Louis, “do you not think that was my first thought as well?”

“He was my friend Harry.” I slowed my fighting against Liam, “he was one of my best friends.”

“B.” Harry stepped forward and Liam let go of me as I stopped fighting, Harry placed his hand on my arm as I looked up and met his gaze.

“We were so close.” I said softly, “we told each other everything, it was like he was a part of each of you but he was there, he was there when I couldn’t be here. He knows me Harry. He knows everything about me. I let him in completely.”

“I know.” He stroked my arm.

“We did so many things together. We used to smoke and talk about everything we wanted to do every night, he knows it all.” I shook my head as I thought of our memories, “I know you hated him. I know you thought he was bad news but he wasn’t to me. If you guys hadn’t come back when you did I know I could have ended up with him. He didn’t seem that bad.”

Harry didn’t say anything and I could feel the tears falling down my face.

“I can’t believe he’s sold a story on me.” I said quietly.

“What’s it even about?” Niall asked, I hadn’t realized that he was the person rubbing my back softly.

“Does it matter?” I laughed pathetically.

“It’s about Blair and I.” Harry sighed, “an insiders view.”

“An insiders view?” Zayn snorted, “from a kid that wants Blair to be his, that’s going to be a bit biased.”

Harry tensed again and I closed my eyes but opened them as I saw a stream of memories flash across my eyes. I moved around Harry and out the door, I had my hand on the door handle when someone spoke.

“You know it won’t do anything right?” Niall said.

I foze and he sighed.

“You could yell at him, you could cry and you could hit him but it won’t change anything.” Niall took my hand in his, “he’s still going to have done this.”

“He was you.” I said quietly, “those nights he was you to me, when he would just listen to me. When I couldn’t be with you I had him and he’s done this to me. He’s betrayed my trust in the worst way.”

“Blair.” Niall pulled me into a hug and I collapsed into him, “we don’t even know what he’s said.”

“We have a pretty good idea.” I shook my head, “everyone is going to wake up tomorrow and read about me.”

“Us.” Harry corrected and I looked over Nialls shoulder.

Niall stepped away from me giving me a small smile before walking into the lounge leaving Harry and I alone.

“Come here.” Harry walked across the room as he wrapped me up in his arms.

“I love you.” I whispered into his tshirt as I started crying.

“I love you too.” He bent his head to rest in my neck and I bit my lip, “I promise you I’ll do anything to stop this. If that fails I’ll get up really early and buy every paper this is in.”

I laughed softly and leant away wiping my tears.

“Did they say anything about what’s been written?” I asked and he bit his lip, “just tell me.”

“They said the headline is a quote from him saying that we’re toxic together.” Harry gave me a sad smile, “but what does he know?”

“This is because I pushed him away isn’t it?” I looked up at Harry, “because I didn’t kiss him back.”

“I guess.” He shrugged, “I’m sorry B, I really am.”

“This isn’t your fault.” I sniffed, “it’s all my fault for trusting him.”

“You didn’t know he would do this.” Harry pressed his lips to my forehead.

“I should go redo my make up.” I told him and he cocked his eyebrow at me, “we’re going out in about 10 minutes.”

“Blair we don’t have to go out.” Harry told me with a soft laugh, “we can just stay in.”

“No.” I shook my head, “I’m not letting him ruin our night.”

“Blair.” Harry sighed and I shook my head.

“No, we’re going out and having a lovely meal with our friends and then we’re going to come back here and we’re going to have sex all night.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking up the stairs hearing him laugh.

I walked through his room to the bathroom where I had left my make up from earlier and started to touch up my foundation. After I was done I changed into a dress and grabbed my bag before slipping on my heels before walking down the stairs as the boys walked out the lounge, Zayn let out a low whistle and I laughed.

“Looking hot.” He commented and I grinned.

“I could say the same for you Malik.” I winked and Harry rolled his eyes.

“You two are lucky I don’t hold anything against you two over you two being together.” Harry told us.

“But it wasn’t real.” Louis pointed out.

“Unlike you and Taylor.” I reminded him as I wrapped an arm around his waist.

Harry pursed his lips and I grinned pressing a kiss to his cheek.

“I can’t wait for her new album.” Louis laughed, “I bet she’s penned some beauties over you.”

“Shut up.” Harry rolled his eyes as we walked out the door.

I got in the front seat of Louis’s car and we made our way to an Italian. I was singing Boys Like Girls love drunk at the top of my lungs with Louis much to the others distaste and amusement. Louis parked the car and we all piled out, I hung back waiting for Harry who wrapped his arm around my shoulder, my hand laced with it. He pressed a kiss to my head as I commented on the pot plants in front of the restaurant and how they would look cute in front of the bungalow.

“Mum’s coming down for the first show.” Harry told me and I hit him, “what?”

“Why are you only just telling me?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Hadn’t really thought about it.” He chuckled.

We were sat at the back of the restaurant and were soon laughing at jokes Louis kept making about Niall. The waitress looked starstruck as Harry flashed her a smile, his hand was rested on my knee and I saw her glance at it. We had a lovely meal and I was feeling so full that I felt like I was about to pop by the end of the night.

“I hope this doesn’t effect are night long sex session.” Harry whispered into my ear and I laughed.

“You do have your first show tomorrow Haz.” I reminded him and he rolled his eyes.

“Broken promises Monroe, broken promises.” He shook his head and I laughed.

“I’m sure I can think of a way to make it up to you,” I grinned as I ran my hand up the inside of his leg under the table.

He bit his lip as I placed a kiss by his ear and palmed him over his jeans.

“Blair.” He shook his head and I grinned, “maybe we should go home now?”

“Or,” I giggled, “we could stay with the guys for a few more drinks.”

“I think we’re going home.” He chuckled and I grinned.

I removed my hand and turned to Louis who was sat next to me throwing my arms around his neck.

“I love you Lou.” I told him and he grinned.

“But?” he raised an eyebrow and I gasped.

“Why do you assume there is a but?” I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

“Because there is isn’t there?” he asked and I laughed.

“Haz and I are off.” I told him.

“Course you are.” He chuckled and I grinned.

We said our goodbyes and grabbed taxi back to the house. We weren’t even inside when Harry started undoing the back of my dress. I had his tshirt off before we started up the stairs and we were both in our underwear as we reached the bedroom. He picked me up and pushed me into the back of the door as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His kisses were loving but harsh and the way he was grabbing my hips as he held me in place whilst his mouth was on my chest was only making me arch into him further. I tugged at his curls and he growled into my skin. He threw me onto the bed and I giggled as he kissed up the insides of my legs. We had done this so many times but every time felt like the first time, my skin was left tingling everywhere he touched and the soft sounds that past his lips gave me shivers down my spine. He was eventually inside of me after teasing me almost over the edge and we were both breathing heaviy our skin sticking together. He rested his forehead against mine crashing his lips against mine again as he came inside of me which finished me off and I arched into him as I climaxed.

“I love you.” I mumbled against his lips and he smiled.

“I love you more.” He assured me.

I shook my head giggling as I went to the bathroom to clean up. I walked out a few moments later throwing my hair up into a messy bun, he smiled as he watched me walk towars the door picking up his tshirt and pulling it over me.

“I’m going to go grab a drink and my phone.” I told him, “do you want anything?”

“I’ll come with you.” He slid out of bed and I bit my lip as my eyes glanced over his body.

He chuckled as he pulled a pair of boxers on, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pressed kisses down my neck as we walked downstairs. He was mumbling compliments into my skin causing me to laugh softly. We grabbed our phones and a drink each, I locked the door which we had been too distracted to do earlier and went back up to bed. Harry was biting his lip as he read something on his phone.

“Nothing they could do?” I asked softly and he sighed, “it’s fine Haz.”

“No it isn't.” he chucked his phone on the side, “I’m meant to be able to protect you from being hurt.”

“Harry.” I shook my head.

“It’s my job B.” he ran a hand through his hair, “I can’t even protect you from a stupid story.”

“It’s fine Harry,” I sat behind him and rested my head on his shoulder, “we’ll just deal with it like we always do.”

He kissed my head.

“We have each other Haz.” I shrugged, “we just need that remember? So what if people hate us together. What do they know?”

“I know.” He looked at his feet.

“You wrote a song about it remember?” I smiled before singing softly, “they don’t know about the things we do, they don’t know about the I love yous. But I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us. They don’t know about the up all nights.”

“I know.” He smiled softly at me, “have I ever told you how sexy it is when you sing my words back at me?”

I laughed as I pulled him down to lay next to me, he linked our hands and he kissed each of my fingertips.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Henry.” I told him, “I don’t know what to do about him. I don’t know if I should talk to him.”

“Why would you?” he asked.

“This is me Haz,” I sighed, “I know in an ideal world everyone would love it if I was able to just rise above it but that isn’t me. I don’t take things lying down.”

“But what would you say?” he asked.

“I’d tell him how much I hated him.” I felt the anger in the pit of my stomach, “I’d hurt him like he hurt me.”

Harry nodded and I sighed heavily, Harry reached forward and wiped a stray tear from my cheek.

“I want to hurt him.” Harry told me, “I want to hurt him for trying to kiss you, for breaking Jenny’s heart and for doing this to you. I can not explain to you how much self restraint I’m having to use right this second not to be knocking down his door and dealing with him myself.”

I bit my lip as I watch the anger work it’s way across Harry’s features. It made him look dangerous and I’d seen that look a few times during our relationship but this time it just fuelled my anger. Henry was hurting me and he was doing this to Harry too. It was in that moment that I promised to myself that I would be round to see him tomorrow no matter what anybody said. He’s hurt Jenny and I had just sat by and watched. He’d hurt me and I had been talked out of going for him. But now I could see it was hurting Harry as well and that was the last straw. I hated him for the effect he was having over my friends and he deserved to face me over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Biggest update i have ever written, over 5,000 words here. I apologise for how it;s written, I feel liek there are a lot of ideas crashing into one chapter but oh well I am on a bus and I havent updated in a while so yea...

Henry turned nasty.

Thank you for the lovely comments that i definately didn't deserve for the last chapter.

Peace.Love.HarryPotterMarathon