Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

The End.

People were going crazy over me being hurt, I had been a top trend on twitter (#BlairDidntDeserveThat), mentioned on tv shows and had articles written about me. I was laying on my bed reading my twitter feed when Louis laid down next to me.

“Read that one.” He pointed to the article Sugarscape were featuring about me.

“Why?” I looked at him and he smiled.

“You’ll enjoy it, I promise.” He kissed my cheek before leaving the bed.

I curiously clicked on what was being advertised as ‘Blair Monroe was taken out by a paparazzi but we started thinking about why we love her.’

So Harry’s beautiful girlfriend Blair was taken out by a mean photog yesterday, she hasn’t mentioned anything about it and her dignified silence is one of the things we love about her. She was instead spotted at the one direction just hours later with a few stitches as she sung and danced along with a young fan.

So let’s take a look at the many reasons why Blair Monroe is our favourite one direction girlfriend.

1. Firstly can we all just take a moment to appreciate that ever since she started styling the beautiful one direction lads they have been wearing all the things that drive us crazy. Do not even start us on how wonderfully tight those jeans she’s been putting young Hazlan in, it’s almost like she wants us to appreciate her boyfriend’s package and well…who are we to deny her that? And Niall is forever flashing those beautiful nipples of his in those baggy vests… we don’t know how much more our hearts can take. Blair Monroe has become quite the hero in our eyes.

2. She’s best friends with Ed Sheeran, they tweet each other all the time and he’s spoken about her so many times in interviews! Always describing her as his little sister, he’s gushed in the past that she is who he is most creative with and has helped him write a few songs for the next album. She has also been known to perform at his gigs if she’s there and her voice is amazing.

3. She is forever posting covert pictures of the boys that give us all some backstage view of what exactly goes on. Our favourites have to be when she takes pictures of Zayn sleeping or even better topless photos of the boys…our dirty minds love them.

4. She isn’t shy and is forever talking to the fans! We are always being told stories of her giving tickets to fans who haven’t managed to get any.

5. She makes Harold say cute things in interviews such as; ‘We just love each other. We drive each other crazy and we do argue but we love each other at the end of the day there is nobody else I would rather spend my time with. She just completely takes my breath away.’ We like to pretend he’s talking about us.

6. That radio show week she did with Nick Grimshaw. We know it was a long time ago now but it was amazing! We got up especially to hear the pair laugh at each other.

7. The naughty side of Blair and Harry. Let’s just remember those brusies on the side of her neck that we just know sexy Styles gave her. She walked out of Harry’s house with his shirt that he’d worn the previous night with the collar popped up and later in the day we saw them and just knew! There are also all those pictures of them getting hot and heavy around the world; the beach in Australia, the water park in LA, Hyde Park and so many more we can’t possibly list them all!

8. How cute her and Louis are together! The pictures of their Christmas together made us so happy! The Christmas jumpers, the crackers and the joke presents. It was all so joyful!

9. Our list could go on forever but we love how she is with Harry. We’re lucky enough to have had first hand experience of them together. It’s rare that we see Harry without a smile on his face when she is around and they are undeniably one of the cutest couples around. She once said to us in passing at a photoshoot we were at that Harry made her feel like someone had finally turned the light on in her life. This made us all let out a collective aww in the office, we all want that feeling and Harry gives it to Blair.

We’re sure there are a lot of you out there that are not a fan of them together. The ones that ship Larry, the ones that ship Louis and Blair and of course the ones who just want Harold to themselves. There is no denying it though, we would all love to be friends with Blair and find out what she is actually like. Maybe we’ll get a proper interview with her one day...if not we’ll just have to stalk her on twitter and listen intently when she’s dropped into conversation in interviews.


I grinned as I finished reading, I had laughed at some of the pictures they had put up but it made me happy to read what they wrote about me. It made me good about myself and it was a welcome change to how I normally felt when I read an article about myself.

“What are you grinning at?” Harry walked in and I shrugged.

“Just read an article of reasons why sugarscape love me.” I told him and he chuckled.

“How many did they give?” he asked.

“Umm,” I glanced at the page, “9.”

“Let me beat them.” He grinned and I giggled as he sat opposite me, “let me see, I love the way you look at me.”

He traced his forefinger along my eyelids as I closed them, I opened them again smiling as he looked over my features. We were sat cross legged opposite each other and I pushed the laptop to the side closing the lid.

“I love the way you look in my clothes.” He tugged at the white v neck I was wearing, “I love the way you are with my family.”

I bit my lip as I tried to stop my smile getting wider.

“I love that you do that.” He reached out to trace his thumb over my bottom lip, “it’s so hot.”

I laughed and he grinned.

“I love the way your laugh sounds.” He told me, “I love the way you talk to me about whatever crosses your mind, almost like you don’t bother to filter your thoughts around me and it makes me happy that you’re that comfortable around me. It gives me a sense of understanding of how your mind works.”

I smiled playing with his fingers as I listened intently.

“I love the way you tell me off when you don’t agree with me,” a small smile sat on his lips almost like he was amused, “you’re one of the only people who will call me out on being wrong. Like when I get protective over you, you stand up to me and tell me to back off. It’s annoying as hell but it’s one of the reasons I love you, you’re a fighter.”

I bit my lip and he smiled as I looked up to meet his gaze.

“You’re on 7.” I told him and he nodded laughing.

“Trust me I’m not running out of reasons,” he shook his head, “I love the way you are with my fans, you always talk to them and give them your undivided attention. You don’t shy away from them or the cameras even though you don’t enjoy the attention. You do it for me and I love that, I love that you take the time to listen to them talk and answer their questions.”

“8.” I whispered and he nodded chuckling.

“I love that you’re friends with all my friends.” He told me and I grinned, “that you get on with all of them and that they love you. We both know I don’t get much spare time so the fact you get on with them all makes my life so much easier, I get to spend time with them and you and everyone is happy. They all care about you so much.”

“That’s your 9.” I smiled and he shook his head.

“I said I’d beat them.” He reminded me and I laughed softly.

“So you’re doing 10?” I asked.

“I could do 100 and still have more to list.” He told me, “but I’ll do 10.”

“Okay.” I laughed and he bit his lip, “trying to think of one?”

“Trying to pick one,” he told me, “there are so many.”

I watched him as he cocked his head to the side like he was carefully selecting his words.

“I love the way you love me.” He said softly reaching out to cup the side of my face, “I love how your kisses taste, they way you hold me and listen to me. I love the way you love me because it makes me feel worth something. Just knowing that someone as amazing as you can love me makes me feel so incredible I can’t even describe it.”

My mouth was slightly parted as I listened to him, he ran his thumb along my bottom lip and I sighed happily as the boy in front of me spoke words so soft and meaningful that my heart was pounding in my chest. I was sure he could hear it.

“10.” I said softly and he smiled nodding at me.

“10 of many.” He told me leaning forward and kissing me.

I knitted my hands in his hair and pulled myself closer to him pushing him back into a laying position, I straddled him and sat up. He looked up at me curiously as I played with his fingers.

“Do you want to hear 10 reasons why I love you so much Harry Styles?” I asked and he shrugged.

“I do get told quite a few times a day how amazing I am.” He grinned and I laughed hitting him playfully.

“Alright, maybe I won’t inflate your ego further then.” I pursed my lips as he laughed.

“Please do,” he brought our hands up to his mouth and kissed my fingers, “I’m all ears.”
I laughed softly before nodding.

“I love how you sound first thing in the morning,” I told him, “it’s the single most attractive noise in the world.”

“Really now and here was me thinking that was my singing voice.” He grinned and I hit him.

“Hush, I didn’t interrupt you.” I told him and he mimed zipping his mouth shut, “I love the way you smell, you smell like home to me.”

He nodded and I laughed softly at how creepy I sounded.

“I love the way you make me laugh till my stomach hurts.” I bit my lip tracing the outline of his swallows, “I love your tattoos, even though they sort of make you look like a human doodle pad.”

He made a sound of mock hurt and I giggled.

“I love them though because they all have meanings.” I told him.

“You’re next.” He told me, “on my list of tattoos to get. I’m getting one for you.”

I parted my lips in surprise.

“Me?” I asked and he grinned nodding.

“I haven’t decided what yet,” he told me and I giggled.

“Well I want another tattoo.” I told him, “anyway, stop distracting me. Okay, the next reason I love you. I love that you speak so honestly to me. That you just tell me whats on your mind. It makes me feel ridiculously special to know that you want to share your deepest thoughts with me.”

He grinned and I bit my lip again.

“I love the way you smile at me, it’s different to when you’re smiling at everyone else.” I looked down at the ship on his arm, “I love that you do things randomly for me, like when I wake up in the morning and there is a bunch of my favourite flowers waiting for me if you have to go early.”

I reached up and traced the outline of his lips with my fingers.

“I love your lips. I love the words they speak, the kisses they give and the smiles they form.” I spoke softly as my gaze fixed on them, he kissed my fingers giving me a soft smile, “I love that you fight me on things. I love that I don’t always get my way with you even if it’s ridiculously frustrating. I know it’s because you care.”

“You’ve done 9.” He told me and I nodded biting my lip as I tried to decide on my last reason.

“I love how you make me feel.” I told him leaning down and resting my forehead against his, our lips brushing as I spoke, “you make me feel like I can do anything in the world, like I matter and when I’m surrounded by people who love to put me down that is the most amazing feeling. You make me feel whole. I forget how broken my family is because I have you and you are all I need.”

He leant up and kissed me softly, I smiled into the kiss and he ran his hands up my back settling on the back of my head stroking my hair softly.

“This turned very sappy quickly.” He grinned and I laughed.

“I can’t help it, it’s the Harry effect.” I laughed as recalled what Niall and Zayn had called it the other day.

“The Harry effect?” he raised an eyebrow rolling us over so he was above me and I nodded, “and what effect is that?”

“Apparently I become really sweet.” I told him and he chuckled.

“I like that idea.” He mumbled into my lips and I smiled before kissing him back.

xxxx


“Are you sure I look okay?” I asked Niall and Harry laughed next to me, “shut it Styles.”

“You look great,” Niall grinned, “are you nervous Blair?”

“Shut up Niall.” I huffed nibbling at my lip.

“You so are.” Louis grinned, “don’t worry, Uncle Si is awesome.”

That didn’t help, in fact I just bit down on my lip harder. I had been with the boys for a long time, longer than I remembered but this would be the first time I met Simon Cowell and I was completely shitting it. My hand was squeezing Harry’s so hard I would be surprised if he had any mobility left in it. He kept pressing kisses to the top of my head to try and calm me down but it wasn’t helping. To say I was intimidated by Simon Cowell would be an understatement. I knew I gave as good as I got but the idea of him saying something insulting to me made me scared. The boys and I finally got to the restaurant and I was last out, Harry holding his hand out to me. I took it and hid my face in his back as he led us forward, we were both still not comfortable with me walking through a crowd of cameras after what had happened. When we got inside I let out a sigh of relief and a look of worry flashed across Harry’s features.

“Here.” He helped me take my jacket off, his fingers grazing the skin on my shoulders gently.

I bit my lip as he hung it up under his, I waited next to him before he took my hand and led me towards the table. The boys had all told me that Simon would arrive after us so I was surprised to see him there already.

“Harry.” Simon smiled standing up.

They hugged briefly before Harry stood next to me again.

“You must be the infamous Blair Monroe.” He looked me over, “you are as lovely as all the pictures show you to be.”

“Thank you.” I blushed looking at the floor and Harry chuckled.

Harry led us over to sit down and I realized that the boys had left me to sit next to Simon. I made a note to kill them all later, I looked over to Louis who grinned happily at me. He was the ring leader of this, I knew it. Harry placed a hand on my knee and squeezed it.

“So how are the injuries?” Simon asked.

“Alright, thank you.” I nodded, “the stitches will disappear apparently.”

“The doctor was worried about her back though.” Harry told him, “but the x-ray showed nothing so she just had giant bruises on it at the moment.”

“Have you thought about pressing charges?” Simon asked me and I shook my head.

“There is no need.” I told him, “the press found out who it was and he’s had his name splashed around everywhere, he’s had enough hatred thrown at him. I think that’s punishment enough.”

I felt Harry tense next to me and Simon noticed as well, he raised an eyebrow at Harry.

“Blair is too nice sometimes.” Harry said, his voice strained.

“I think she’s clever.” Simon told him, “pressing charges can get really messy so if Blair feels like he’s paid enough then that should suffice.”

“What if I don’t think he has?” Harry asked and I rolled my eyes, Simon caught me and smiled laughing softly.

“Then you should probably ask your girlfriend to reconsider, though I don’t think she seems the type to change her mind.” He noted and Harry huffed causing me to giggle.

“Did you see the show tonight?” Niall asked and Simon nodded.

“You sounded and looked great.” He nodded.

“Blair is styling us at the moment.” Niall told him and Simon smiled at me.

“I know.” He glanced at the menu, “she’s doing a very good job.”

“Thank you.” I said softly and he smiled at me.

“I told you not to be nervous.” Harry whispered in my ear and I laughed softly.

“Maybe I should listen to you more.” I replied and he grinned.

“So about that guy…” he started and I shook my head.

“I said maybe Haz.” I laughed as he huffed.

“So Blair,” Simon placed the menu down and looked at me, “you and Harry.”

“Harry and I.” I nodded and Harry rested out laced fingers on top of the table.

“You’re good for the band.” He told me and I raised an eyebrow.

“Really?” I asked and he nodded.

“You seem surprised.” He noted and I bit my lip.

“I just didn’t think the fans liked that Harry was off the market.” I glanced at Harry who grinned making me roll my eyes at his cockiness.

“They didn’t at first, but then they liked you.” He told me, “you’re a singer, right?”

“No.” I shook my head as Louis said yes.

“She’s amazing.” Louis told him and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“She writes her own songs.” Zayn chipped in.

“Plays guitar as well.” Niall told him, “as well as the piano.”

“She’s opened for Ed Sheeran.” Harry smiled and I narrowed my eyes at all of them.

“She also gets stage fright,” Liam said softly giving me a sympathetic smile, “she doesn’t really like crowds.”

“Why did you say no?” Simon asked curiously.

“What Liam said is true,” I pursed my lips together, “I just do it for fun, it would never be something I would want to do seriously.”

“Why?” he cocked his head to the side obviously not used to hearing someone not want to be signed up to his label and made into a famous superstar.

“I like what I do.” I told him, “I love being with my friends, my boyfriend and having fun with them all. I’m barely okay with people writing about me as it is. I couldn’t do interviews and I couldn’t hear people pull apart my lyrics to songs. It’s just not me.”

“Shame.” He said softly, “you have the kind of aura that would make you very popular. More so than you are now.”

“Thank you.” I smiled softly, “I’m happy though.”

I glanced around the table at my friends smiling faces and my heart skipped a beat. I really was happy and it was a feeling that I didn’t think I would feel this strongly again this time last year. I glanced to the side to see Harry saying something to Louis, he threw his head back laughing at Louis’s response and I grinned. I never thought that I would be back here. Harry looked over at me and grinned before leaning forward and kissing my forehead. I never thought I would be being kissed by Harry again, I didn’t even think I ever wanted to be in the same room as him even if it was crowded but in this moment I would rather the room was empty. That it was just Harry and I because that’s when I felt the most like myself. I had the best friends in the world, they all made me up to be the person I am in their own ways. Whether it be Nick’s playful banter, Ed’s words, Niall’s honesty, Zayn’s understanding, Liam’s thoughtfulness, Jenny’s straight talking or Louis’s brotherly love they all contributed in boosting me up to be who I was. But without Harry it was all pointless. Without Harry I couldn’t be Blair, not really. Without Harry I wasn’t me at all, I was just a complete shell of myself and even though I knew that the dependency I had on Harry was probably unhealthy I didn’t care. I didn’t care that I didn’t feel completely relaxed without Harry near me, I didn’t care that my thoughts were never completely off of him and I didn’t care that I would chose Harry over everyone in my life. I didn’t care because I knew he felt the same. That we were one of the same. He was Harry and I was Blair. We were a lot of things separately but nothing compared to what we were together. Together we had it all, all because we had each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter of this story. I don't know if I like the end, i do however love the epilogue which will be next. Seriously, if you don't completely ridiculus expectations for love don't read the epilogue. I do however feel like it is perfect for the end of this section of them. I will leave it at that.

I should be writing my essay that is in for tomorrow but we all know by now that when i have an essay in I always end up writing everything but the essay. Oh well.

Comments will make me put the epilogue up quicker...promise.

Peace.Love.OhNoItsNotOverAlreadyIsIt