Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

When Harry met Henry.

Our girl @Blairr popped over and was conned into jamming with us. Check her out.

@Henryy I can’t believe you just sold me out to twitter


I shook my head at the video of me singing the starship cover Conor Maynard had done and chucked my phone on his nightstand as he appeared in his room carrying beer.

“You do realise…”I was cut off my my phone buzzing

Louis. I rolled my eyes

Just saw twitter. You sounded insane.

I smiled and was about to answer when my phone buzzed again.

Harry Asshole Styles Where does he get off saying you’re his girl? You sounded and looked amazing.

I pursed my lips together and deleted the message.

“Harry?” Henry flopped on the bed next to me

“Yep.” I sighed before replying to Louis.

I really do love singing. Jealous of your job right now.

“You look good tonight.” Henry grinned and I looked down at what I was wearing

“I’m in your Flogging Molly top and leggings. It’s hardly an inspired outfit.” I laughed

“Take it off then.” He smirked and I laughed

I pulled my top off and then my leggings leaving me in my black bra and red underwear. He groaned.

“You are very overdressed.” I commented and he laughed

My phone started buzzing. It was ringing. I grabbed it.

Harry Asshole Styles.

I groaned before declining. Henry raised an eyebrow and I shrugged. It started ringing again. I went to decline it and Henry grabbed it out of my hand.

“She’s busy Styles.” He snapped before ending the call.

“Smooth.” I shook my head

“Well you are.” Henry smirked as he hooked his fingers into my underwear.

I groaned and arched my back as his lips landed on my neck. I gasped as he bit down on my skin before placing butterfly kisses up to my ear. I wrapped my arms around Henry’s neck bringing his lips to mine and flipping us over so I was on top.

xxxx


I rolled out of Henry’s bed pulling on one of his tshirts and my leggings. I walked out to the kitchen to find Dave boiling the kettle.

“Hey B.” he nodded at me.

“Tea?” I asked and he laughed

“Almost boiled.” He informed me

I rested my head against the fridge. I so wasn’t feeling human this morning.

“Late night?” he asked I chuckled

“Aren’t they all?” I bit my lip glancing at the clock, “fuck its 1 already?”

Dave laughed as Henry walked in just in a pair of black pajama bottoms.

“Looking fresh Monroe.” He chuckled as he ran a hand threw his hair

“How are you looking okay and she isn’t?” Dave asked

“It’s a sign he didn’t work hard enough last night.” I smirked and Henry rolled his eyes at me

“Even I know that isn’t true.” Dave commented as he handed me a mug of tea, “the whole house can vouch for that.”

“Fuck off.” I narrowed my eyes at him

“You can be so bitchy in the morning.” Dave remarked, “how do you put up with her H?”

I flinched at the nickname and Henry sighed as he moved me out the way of the fridge and pulled out a yoghurt and grabbing a spoon. I sat on the counter and watched him take the lid off, I held my hand out and he passed me the lid. I licked the yoghurt off.

“You two are becoming like an old married couple.” Dave shook his head

“Why?” Henry raised an eyebrow

“You didn’t even look at her to know she wanted the lid.” He said

“We aren’t like that.” I hopped off the counter after downing my tea, “Henry and I are mates.”

“Who occasionally fuck.” Henry nodded, “and use each other to piss off exs.”

I chuckled at his comment and he shrugged.

“What do you mean by that?” Dave asked

“I told my ex that I was seeing Henry.” I shrugged

“That kid in the band?” He checked

“Why does everyone refer to him as that?” I asked and Henry shrugged

“How about that kid in the band who is a dead ringer for Henry?” Dave asked

Both Henry and I punched Dave in the arm.

“What was that for?” he asked

“You used to be my favourite.” I glared before walking out the kitchen, “I’m off. You know where I am
if you need me.”

I grabbed my leather jacket, bag and shoved my feet in my boots as I walked out their house. I wandered down the road and into my house, I opened the door and something didn’t feel right.

“Jen?” I called out

“In the lounge.” She returned

I walked in and saw the whole of one direction on my sofas.

“Hey.” I waved awkwardly

“Dirty stop out.” Louis shook his head

“I’m not even denying it.” I shrugged walking into the kitchen and grabbing a beer out the fridge, “what? It’s after 12.”

“So you’re going for the grunge look then?” Zayn asked

“No.” I shook my head, “this isnt mine.”

I pulled the top away from me.

“I gathered.” He nodded

“Let me go shower. I’m not feeling too fresh.” I put my beer down

“You stink of sex and alcohol!” Louis called out after me

“More bad life choices!” I turned around and threw him a thumbs up before retreating to the bathroom. I wasn’t in the mood for Louis to be annoyed at me today. Harry was sat in my lounge, today was not going as planned.

I appeared looking more like my normal self and sat on the arm next to Jenny.

“Why are you all here? I know it’s not because you wanted to judge me for having sex and drinking a lot.” I sighed

“Well at least you look more like you now.” Niall smiled and I softened

I loved these boys.

“Sorry. My attitude dial is set to bitch at the moment.” I bit my lip

“It’s stuck there.” Jen rolled her eyes and Niall laughed

“Yea, yea.” I shrugged running my hand through my hair and flicking out of my face, “so whats up? I promise to be nice.”

“We saw you on twitter.” Harry said

“I know you did Styles.” I glared at him.

“I thought you were being nice?” he raised an eyebrow at me

“Only to those who deserve it.” I narrowed my eyes at him

“I kissed a girl.” Harry stood up raising his voice, “it was a mistake that shouldn’t have happened. I told you I was sorry, it was the biggest mistake of my life. You are having sex with a guy and rubbing it in my face. How are you any better?”

“You were with me when you kissed her.” I stood infront of him glaring, “I didn’t cheat on you.”

“You cheated on him though didn’t you?” Harry pointed out

“Henry knows. It’s not cheating anyway. We aren’t exclusive.” I shook my head at him, “get off your fucking high horse Harry. We all know you were the one who fucked up. She was your ex girlfriend, you told me there was nothing there. You looked me in the eye in that bungalow and swore that you didn't feel anything for her.”

“I told you I was sorry.” He groaned, “I don’t believe that you don’t love me anymore.”

“Well I don’t.” I snapped at him at the precise moment Henry appeared in the doorway.

“Woah.” Niall blinked, “who is that?”

I looked over and Henry was stood awkwardly in the doorway. Harry looked freaked out and Louis had his head in his hands.

“Hey Henry.” Jen waved awkwardly

“So you are fucking my twin?” Harry asked

“No.” I glared at him

“You are seeing a guy that looks like me and you are still going with not being in love with me?” Harry shook his head

“This is awkward.” Henry bit his lip, “You left your phone in my room.”

I bit my lip and grabbed it off him.

“So it was him you were having sex with last night!” Zayn pointed at Henry

“Yes.” I shrugged, “I have sex with Henry. Can we move on now?”

“I’m gunna go.” Henry went to move

“No. You are going to stay.” Harry crossed his arms, “if you are man enough to sleep with my girl then you should be man enough to face us.”

Henry looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“Look mate, she isn’t your girl anymore,” Henry rubbed his neck and looked at me, “Blair isn’t property.”

“Blair and I are something.” Harry walked over to where I was stood, “Blair is mine and I am Blairs. That is how it works. She is my everything and always will be.”

“Harry stop.” I sighed

“You okay?” Henry’s voice dropped and I looked up at him sadly shaking my head

“I need to get out of here.” I whispered

“No.” Louis had gotten up and between all of us, standing right in front of me, “B we need to talk.”

“Let me guess, you love her too?” Henry rolled his eyes

“She likes boys with attitude huh?” Zayn said

“Shut up Zayn.” I sighed running my hand over my face.

I stepped away from all three boys.

“I need space.” I walked out the room grabbing my bag, shoving my feet in my shoes and walking out the door.

I walked down the road and carried on till I reached the park. I sat on the swing and looked at the floor. How had I let myself get in such a mess? I knew I was crying but there wasn’t anybody around and I really didn’t care. I just didn’t know what I was doing anymore. I felt a presence next to me and they didn’t say anything, that in itself spoke volumes for who it was. I chuckled slightly.

“You know you are risking being mobbed.” I looked over at him

“I’ll take that risk.” Niall grinned at me

I looked back at my feet scuffing them against the mud.

“Louis only cares.” Niall said and I sighed, “he hates seeing you hurting.”

“I’m fine.” I sniffed and I knew it was a weak lie.

“You still love him.” Niall stated and I didn’t say anything, “I think that’s what is hurting you most.”

“My heart hurts.” I spoke so quietly I didn’t even think he had heard it.

“I know.” He held his hand out between the swings and I took it.

“I need to stop sleeping with Henry don’t I?” I said softly and Niall shrugged

“It’s up to you. But I think it’s probably for the best.” His thumb ran against the back of my hand

“How did you know I was here?” I asked looking at him curiously

“I would love to say something profound like that I just knew but I followed you.” He smiled and I laughed lightly, “I told the others to stay behind.”

“Thank you.” I sighed, “look at you getting all used to sorting my head out.”

“Come on.” Niall stood up and I got up wrapping my arms around his middle, “for what it’s worth I like this grungier side of you.”

“Really?” I asked laughing

“Maybe without the dependency on alcohol.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes

“I’m a student. I’m meant to drink a lot.” I defended as we walked down the road towards my house.

I opened the door and Niall followed me into the lounge where everyone was sat in an awkward silence. Henry was sat looking utterly bored at the opposite side of the room to Harry who was glaring at the floor. I had to admit the broodiness was sexy as hell. I looked over to Louis who had looked up at me sadly. I sighed before going over to him and wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me tightly.

“I love you Louis.” I kissed his cheek

“That’s why I’m here B, because I love you.” Louis mumbled into my hair and I nodded.

I understood, of course I did, he had sat by for nearly a year as his best friend was miserable. If it had been the other way round I don’t know what I would have done. I looked between Harry and Henry sighing heavily.

“Hen.” I bit my lip and he raised an eyebrow at me, “my room?”

All the boys looked at me confused, including Henry who walked out the room and into my bedroom.

“Blair.” Harry reached out to me and I shook my head

“Don’t.” I walked straight past him and into my room where Henry was staring at all the pictures on my wall.

“So this is complex.” He commented

I stood next to him as we looked over the pictures, a mixture of polaroids and print outs of me with various people. There were a lot of photos of the boys from one direction, a lot of me and Louis, me and Jen, me and Ed and me and Grimmy. I reached out and grabbed a marker pen before writing on the white part of a Polaroid of Henry and I together, Henry was playing guitar and I was next to him singing with a beer in my hand. Friends? I wrote and he took the pen off me. Always.

“No more sex?” he looked at me and I nodded.

“No more sex.” I clarified.

He nodded biting his lip slightly.

“I know you don’t owe me anything. It was a no feelings kind of deal but we’re friends.” I bit my lip and Henry chuckled

“Just cause we don’t have sex anymore doesn’t mean I’m not going to hang out with you. You’re a good friend Blair.” Henry shrugged, “as long as those body guards of yours out there don’t mind anyway.”

“They don’t really get an opinion.” I smiled slightly

“He loves you B.” Henry pressed his lips to my forehead briefly, “stop running away from it.”

I watched as Henry walked out my room and heard the door close. I leant against the wall and sighed before walking back into the lounge where everyone looked at me.

“So what did you guys come here for?” I asked sitting in the seat Henry had vacated.

“We want you to come on tour with us again.” Louis said

I raised an eyebrow at them.

“After you finish up here anyway.” Liam added

“Why?” I asked looking directly at Harry who looked right into my eyes before opening his mouth.

“Because I miss you.” He said and I felt my breath hitch in my throat

“Oh.” I took a shaky breath in

“We miss having you around B.” Zayn leant forward

“I need to get a job.” I told them and Louis grinned

“We thought you could be our stylist.” Louis suggested and I raised an eyebrow at him

“Why would you want me to do that?” I asked

“Because nobody knows us like you do.” Harry looked at his hands, “nothing looks as good on me as the stuff you used to tell me to wear.”

“I’ll have to think about it.” I bit my lip and Louis nodded

“You are crazy.” Jenny laughed and I raised an eyebrow at her, “you are being offered a job where you get to hang out with your best friends. Why do you need to think twice?”

“There is more at stake here than just time with friends.” I bit my lip avoiding looking at Harry

“Oh. Right. The Styles Situation.” Jenny nodded and Niall laughed

“I like your subtlety.” He nodded at her and she shrugged

“Thanks.” She grinned

I bit my lip before looking up to be met with Harry looking right at me again. I don’t know if I could put up with a tour where he would look at me like that everyday. It was taking everything in me not to wrap my arms around him and kiss away that look in his eyes.

“We should go.” Louis stood up

I stood up and hugged him followed by each boy until I go to Harry. He cocked his head at me with a soft smile, I sighed before pulling him into the briefest of hugs. My arms ached to keep hold of him. I watched them all walk out of the house and flopped down resting my head on Jennys lap as she stroked my hair. We sat in silence for a while before I picked my phone up and saw I had a message from Henry.

Stop holding onto what hurts and make room for what feels right.

I bit my lip and sighed, Jenny looked at me questioningly so I showed her the message.

“He’s right.” Jenny handed my phone back

“I have a headache.” I moaned and she chuckled

“Yes. It must be awful to have Harry Styles completely in love with you.” She raised an eyebrow at me.

“It actually is harder than people seem to think it is.” I bit my lip, “loving Harry is opening yourself up to feel every single emotion a person could ever feel. Emotions you didn’t even think were possible for you to feel.”

She bit her lip as she looked down at my face. I watched her purse her lips together before stroking the hair out of my face. She didn’t say a word. That’s what I loved about her. She wasn’t going to sit there and give me false advice, she didn’t know what to do about my situation anymore than I did so she wasn’t going to pretend that she did. My phone rang, we both looked at it buzzing on the table.

“Are you going to get it?” she asked

“I don’t know if I want to know who is calling me.” I told her and she chuckled grabbing my phone, “it’s Ed.”

“Hey Ronald.” I answered the phone and he laughed

“So you finally answer my call?” he tutted.

“I’m sorry I’m such a shit friend.” I bit my lip, “it’s just been tough.”

“Yea, I get that. No worries. So where are you nowadays?” he asked

“London.” I bit the side of my thumb

“I’ve got a secret gig. Play with me?” he asked and I chuckled

“I don’t really do crowds Ed.” I bit my lip

“Come on. Think of it as an I’m sorry I’m a shit friend gift.” He was grinning

“Fuck it. Sure.” I sat up, “what time and where?”

He told me and I nodded and told him I’d be there. I walked into my room and started getting ready for it.

“Gig?” Jenny sat on my bed and I sighed nodding, “what are you going to sing?”

“Acoustic set.” I pulled out a dress and tossed it onto the bed, “RIP, Wings and maybe holes? Passenger need to be in there somewhere. I haven't really worked it out.”

“Holes would be amazing” Jenny ran her hand over my dress.

“Maybe.” I nodded as I pulled out a pair of heeled boots I hadn’t worn in forever.

“I love those!” she reached out for them

“Yea, they are cute huh?” I bit my lip

“Why have I never seen you wear them?” she asked

“Harry got them for me,” I shrugged, “we used to go to a lot of gigs together, I’d always wear them then. He always told me they made my legs look amazing.”

“I bet.” She handed them back, “did you keep any of the stuff he gave you?”

I wondered over to my ceramic tiffany box and took the lid off and pulling out a very familiar piece of cold metal. I put the lid back on before turning round and placing the ring in the centre of my palm showing it to Jenny. She looked at me curiously.

“We have matching ones.” I told her sitting next to her and staring at the ring, “he still wears his.”

“I wonder why.” She raised an eyebrow at me.

“Paper airplanes are childish.” My eyes fixed on the metal ring, “they give you such a satisfaction though. Making something from nothing that can give you so much joy. Harry and I thought that summed us up pretty well. We are both big kids and have always been clinging onto our childhood. Harry remembers it as a simpler time, I guess I feel the same. Everything is so much easier as a child. We were obsessed with the symbolism of it, like our relationship was this paper airplane that we were both hoping would have been made perfectly, that it would go the distance.”

“Wow.” Jenny bit her lip, my head snapped to the side to look at her.

“Sorry. I’ve never told anyone the meaning before. I don’t think Harry ever had either.” I bit my lip before sliding the ring on my finger, “I love this ring so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm sick. It turns out no matter how much i love playing in the snow my body doesn't like the cold that much so I'm now stuck indoors trying to keep warm and popping pills to get rid of the dizziness. I'm feeling sorry for myself to say the least.

So a lot happened in this chapter huh? It's a chapter I wrote a while ago, it has some important pieces to it. Let me know what you think.

I have become very emotionally invested in this story Thank you. Just...Thank you.

Peace.Love.Snuffles.