Status: i'm trying to write every night but i'll only upload if i knoew people are reading

Sleeping With the Hilltop

You've Got Your Friends And You've Got Your Foes

homeroom was manageable, my 'buddy' is some guy called Gabe. He seems alright, I mean, he liked my You, Me at Six shirt! I showed him the note that I wrote when I was introducing myself to Matt and Amy. He said 'oh, that's cool man, I would be too but I'm not that self-disciplined.' he then went on to tell me how the timetable works, who to avoid and where he sits at lunch, 'feel free to join me if you want.' I have English now, I hope I go to the right class; the rooms are labelled so weirdly.
Walking into English was like being the only skinny person in MacDonald’s, you feel really weird about it even though no one probably even noticed you. I sat in the front row, near the door so I could leave without having to talk to anyone I didn't want to. Just as I was setting up my stuff, Matts face appeared next to me and said 'hey man, looks like we have English together.' OMFG MATT IS IN MY ENGLISH CLASS! And he CHOSE to sit next to ME! Excuse me for a moment while my feels consume me. I managed to look at him and nod. 'Omg, again with the silent treatment? Mate, what have I done to deserve this?' at that he literally threw his papers in the air. I giggled a bit at his over the top sassiness and the fact that everyone was now staring at him collecting loose leaf off of the floor.
'Pardon me, different binders here than in Australia... umph! Sorry mate.' Matt had finished collecting his paper and went to stand up but head butted a chair. And everyone laughed with him. Matt was instantly the clown of our English class. He had caught a fair few of the girls attention while doing so. He had mine from the start.
The teacher walked in just as Matt sat down. She noticed us and made us stand up and introduce ourselves. Matt looked at me and mouthed 'I got this' before introducing us both. We sat back down.
He slid me a note,
'So what do you think of the school?'
'It’s okay I guess, just like any other. Is it different from Australia?'
'A bit, you have to wear a uniform back home and everyone loves me here because I'm from somewhere different and my accent.'
It’s not just your accent, buddy. 'how was homeroom'
he snorted a bit, like he was recalling something funny before writing, 'It was chill, my 'buddy' is a guy called Vic. him and his boyfriend Jaime are okay, weird but okay.'
'What’s so weird?'
'There wasn’t really one thing, I mean; they are just so happy and social. Jaime is a total sass queen too.'
Matt was so cute, even when he was talking about this couple that I will probably never talk to.
He wrote a question under that, 'Kellin, why don't you talk?'
What do I do? I can’t tell him the truth that I sound like a girl; he wouldn't ever talk to me again! how do I respond then? I guess I'll go for the half-truth, 'I've never really talked much, even when I did. I'm really into music and I feel that that expresses emotion better than just talking. and writing like this is like every other spoken conversation, so I don't see what I'm missing out on.' I felt anxious as he read it, he could either be fine with everything I had written or call me a fag. I was watching his face as he read and slowly but surely he started to smile. Good, he was fine.
'Preach it sistah!!' he whispered to me in his best ghetto accent (which was horrible but made it even funnier) I hit his wrist playfully as if to say 'stahp it' and omg, he is so hot. Like, temperature as well as appearance! And his skin is soft and just mmmmm
We spent the rest of english passing each other silly notes and when the bell went, he said that he would see me in math, I just nodded. Matt has made my year.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short and i havent updated recently, ive moved house and have limited internet, :/