Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-One.

“SHIT VIC WAKE UP!” I yelled at Vic after checking my clock, it was half ten, just over half way into our second lesson.
“Whaaaat?” He groaned.
“We’re late! Come-on!”
“Eurgh, I rang in earlier and said we wouldn’t be in today, dickshit.”
“Oh. You could have told me...”
“You were sleeping, babe.”
I smiled and he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him. I don’t know how but, in the panic of being late, I’d put my arm in the head hole of the t-shirt I'd grabbed to put on. He raised an eyebrow and smirked.
“Nice look you got going there, beautiful.”
“You too, mr bed hair.”
He rolled his eyes and let his head flop back on the pillow. I took the opportunity and kissed his neck. His hands ran up my sides, taking my t-shirt off during the process. I grinded my hips against his, teasingly, and he let out a small moan. I could tell he wanted something, because he would have pulled me off usually now. I found his soft spot on his neck and bit down on it. He moaned and gripped my ass. And I moaned in reply to that. He’d slept in only boxers, making my job much easier. I guess this is sorry for last night. I moved my lips up to meet his and kissed him passionately for a few moments, before trailing kisses down his chest and placing one final one just above his boxers, then I nibbled at his hips and he gasped. I smirked and moved my head up to his ear and let my hands fall delicately down his chest, tracing patterns on the way down, I stopped just above his boxers and nibbled on his earlobe.
“Kellin...” He moaned. I loved that I was having this effect on him; he’d never been this powerless under me.
“What do you want?” I whispered seductively in his ear. He grabbed my hand and moved it above his bulge.
“This...” He breathed.
“Beg for it.” I told him, while biting his neck. I let my hand slide over his bulge and he moaned.
“If you really wanted it, Vic, you’d beg for it...” I teased.
“P-please!” He stuttered out.
I giggled and decided it wasn’t enough.
“What was that?” I pulled my head up and winked at him.
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down and our hard-ons rub together, making us both moan in unison. He kissed me roughly and passionately.
“Kellin, please...”
I leant down to his neck and began kissing, sucking and biting him in all the right places while palming him. He was moaning like a bitch.
__*ha ha no smutty scene you’re gonna have to beg in the comments or message me if you want one;3(btw Kellin only gave Vic a blowjob, nothing else you pervs :3 not yet anyway;)*__
***45 mins later***
“Come-on then, we may as well get ready.” Vic smiled at me.
“Noooo, lay with me for a bit.” I protested.
“No, come-on!” He pulled me up, “I’m going to take you to the common room for Diamonds Envy House.
I looked at him, bewildered.
“Shit, I forgot to explain this the other day. Er, there are four houses in the school. Spades, hearts, clubs and diamonds, like the cards. We’re in diamonds. Diamonds represent winter, clubs represent spring, hearts represent summer and spades represent autumn. It is up to each house and its leader to organize events in that season. There are seven year groups in the school. It seems a lot, but it’s not. Each of them is classed as one of the seven sins. Avarice, envy, wrath, sloth, gluttony, lust and pride. Each year has an animal that represents them and also represents the sin. Avarice is toad, envy is the snake, wrath is the lion, sloth is the snail, gluttony is a pig, the goat is for lust and the peacock is pride. There are only about 120 people in a year, aroundabout 30 people in each house. We’re also in Envy. Now, the only people you need to worry about are the people in Diamonds Envy. Also, they group us together into a house full of boys or full of girls. Spades and diamonds are guys, hearts and clubs are girls. Yep, so everyone in these rooms that surround us in this part of the school are in Diamonds Envy. Guys are not allowed to go into hearts or clubs, girls are not allowed to go into diamonds or spades. Each group have their own common room. Got it?”
I nodded, I was a bit nervous about meeting everyone. Plus it was nearly break time and Vic said before that everyone goes and gets food and then sits in the common room. I haven’t been in the common room yet, Vic and me always went back to our room for break and lunch, plus when classes finished we would either go to the beach or go back to the room.
“Does that mean that everyone we usually talk to is in Diamonds Envy too?”
“Yep.” He replied, popping the ‘p’ and then kissing me on the nose. I kissed him on the lips and got ready. So did Vic.
When we were both ready he took my hand in his and lead me down to the common room, it wasn’t that far from our dorm to be honest, only down the hall, at the end where all the rooms stopped.
The common room looked amazing. The floor was bright purple and the sofas and chairs were all bright green, they were placed in a circular shape(facing the T.V on the wall)to the left and middle of the room, they looked so comfy. To the right were a few vending machines and a pool table. Over to the back was a notice board with some notices on, but the majority of it was funny photoshops done by the guys of other lads in the Diamonds Envy house. Around the room were framed photographs of them all during various events and parties. Eurgh... Parties. On the wall to the left was a huge t.v with an x-box and a playstation plugged in, there was a huge selection of games to choose from.
click here to see the common room!
“We get a monthly allowance from the school to spend on the common room. We all have to clean up what mess we’ve made, if you don’t, the other lads will go mental at you.”
Vic pulled me over to the comfiest looking sofa and fell back on it, pulling me down with him. His back was pressed against the back of the sofa and my back was pressed against his chest. His arms were draped across my waist gently.
He kissed me on the neck and whispered,
“Kellin?”
“Yes Vic?”
“Can I ask you something?”
“You just did.”
“Well, yeah, but seriously.”
He seemed really cautious about what he was saying.
“Go on then.”
“Erm, you don’t have to answer. I mean, like, if you’re not comfortable with it...”
I span round in his hold so now I was looking at him, with my chest and his chest pressed together.
“What’s wrong?”
“Last night... You er, said that, you wouldn’t fail that time...” I tensed up. “...What did you mean by that Kel?”
What do I tell him? He’s my boyfriend, and he deserves to know. I don’t want to hurt him though. He looked genuinely concerned though.
“Well. I got low. Very low. I didn’t see any point in living. I was confused, and bullied. I was told to kill myself at least three times daily. So I er, tried. I got every tablet in the house and took them all. I passed out after throwing up, and then woke up in hospital, with my mum crying beside me. I felt like shit, Vic. I didn’t want to live anymore; I had nothing to live for. Nobody wanted me. Even I didn’t want me. I wanted to leave. And I tried and failed.” I started crying.
Vic hugged me into his chest, and I could tell he was crying too. He started whispering cute things about how he wants me, and how I have him. He whispered things about how he needs me, and how he didn’t know what he’d do if I’d have gone. I stopped crying and he did too. I looked up at him with an apologetic face and he looked down at me with sad eyes. I couldn’t bare seeing them that sad anymore. So I crushed his lips with my own. He kissed back immediately and we started making out on the sofa of the common room...
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter carries straight on from this one. Ok? Ok! You’ll need to beg for a smut scene if you want one;)
You get lots more people introduced in the next chapter too! x3
excited?
I'll upload it later today ;3!
ilya xo