Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-Four.

The movie we were all watching finished. Kellin was being a tease all the way though it, but I guess I was too, as my hands stroked up and down his sides lazily, fingertips barely grazing his skin through his t-shirt, knowing he loved that. He started kissing my neck more about twenty minutes before the movie ended, still making sure that nobody could see, but leaving love bites, I'm sure.

Everyone had left the common room except from me, Kellin, Tony, Beau and the new lad. I was hoping that they’d go and get ready for the bonfire like everyone else, but after twenty minutes it became apparent they weren’t leaving. Kellin had stopped kissing my neck by then, but his hand was dangerously close to my crotch, it was resting where my leg meets my upper body, and every so often it would twitch closer.

I grabbed his hand and stood up, pulling him towards the door, down the corridor and into our room. As soon as we were through the door, he span round, and I shut the door. His lips crushed mine in a desperate kiss. I kissed back, running my hand though his hair, past his neck and on to his shoulder. His hands roamed all over my body seductively, finding their way to my ass and digging his fingers in a harsh grasp. I gasped at the feeling it gave me and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I walked him back to the bed, and when he felt the back of his knees against the bed, he span us round and pushed me down onto it. He smirked and climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. He brought his mouth close to my ear and let out a small gasp before nibbling on my earlobe. I moaned quietly, letting my hands slide down his body to his hips. I pulled him closer to me, so our bodies were pressed together. His lips slid down my neck and on to my collarbone. He kissed there gently before nipping at it lightly earning a hungry moan from me.

The feelings he was giving me were sensational. My body was tingling and my head was spinning, Kellins hand slid down my chest and to the waistband of my trousers, he smirked against my skin. I exhaled deeply, and he moved his hand on to my crotch. I moaned. And he began palming me.
"K-kell baby..."
I pulled his head down so his ear was next to my mouth while pulling his hand off my crotch with my other hand.
"Save this for later, then you can make me moan as loud as you want." I breathed out in a whisper.
Kellins whole body shuddered in excitement.

Kellin and I stayed making out on the bed for a while, before it was about an hour before we had to leave. I pulled Kellin in to the shower with me. We showered with each other. It was hard to resist him, he'd catch me staring at his body, but I'd catch him looking at mine with the same longing expression.

His scars were more visible in the shower, he'd gotten very self conscious about this the first time I asked him to shower with me, but I persuaded him gently. He doesn't mind now, neither do I. It bothers me that he did it in the first place. The scars line his arms, tummy and legs, some of them will fade, and others won't. I kiss the ones on his arms everyday, and almost routinely check if there are any new cuts when he's climbing into bed, as we both sleep in our boxers. He's done it twice since he got here on Sunday, once when I went to Tony, then three days ago on his thighs, I'm not counting when the blade went through his skin when he was about to..commit suicide. I meant, only twice is good, right? Because judging by his scars, he used to do it at least 4 times a week, and you can't expect someone to go from that to not doing it at all in a week. I'm so proud of my boy.

We spoke about the good points of the cabin.
There is a bath, so you can just chill and relax.
There's a huge T.V and the comfiest sofa you can imagine.
There's a huge bed in the cabin.
The cabin is at least a five minutes walk from anywhere and completely safe.
The only problem is, if you go there on your own, it's incredibly lonely.

We only had a few things to take, a few DVDs, fresh clothes, toiletries etc. They all fitted in to one bag. We spent the last 20 minutes of our time just cuddling on our bed. His head resting on my chest, hand tracing invisible patterns over my heart until I pulled the both of us up, locking our fingers together and quickly pecking him on his lips and grabbing the bag of our stuff.

"Hey you two!" Mike ran over and hugged me and Kellin when we got there. There weren’t many of us there. Danny, Ben, Tino, Phil, Austin, Alan, Tony, Mike, Jaime, me and Kellin so far. I decided to show Kellin around the cabin and put our stuff in the room, as the rest of the lads were setting up the bonfire and barbeque outside. I walked in with Kellin, and just as I was about to close the door, Danny shouted, 'don't fuck until later!'

Kellins cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink, his eyes wide and staring at me. I shut and locked the door and kissed him softly on the cheek.
"You're so cute when you blush Kells," I whispered gently, brushing a piece of hair out of his face. He looked down, shaking his head to move the piece of hair, and other bits, forward to hide his pink cheeks. "Don't worry, he was joking." I smiled reassuringly, even though he wasn't looking at me. I saw a smirk formed on his mouth.
"Well... What if...," Kellin thought for a moment, hesitating slightly before continuing. "What if I don’t want him to be joking?"
Kellins words shocked me. Was he being serious? I mean, I wouldn't complain either way, I respect his decision and I'm ready when he is. But I didn't think he'd be ready this early in the relationship. But his words also made excitement course through my body at lightning pace, tingling through every bone, down to the tips of my fingers and toes.

Kellin looked up and bit his lip. Okay that did it. I pushed him up against the wall next to us, connecting our lips in a fiery passion. My hands tracing the backs of his thighs, lips leaving a trail of kisses from his mouth to his neck. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I carried him to the bedroom before falling back on the bed so he was straddling me. After a few minutes of roughly making out, he pulled back, and I whimpered.
"Later?" He questioned, with a smirk and an eyebrow raised.
I grinned and pulled him back down, locking our lips slowly, passionately.

A loud scream came from outside, it sounded like Oli. Me and Kellin pulled back and looked at each other before jumping up and running outside. Everyone was laughing and there was Oli... On the floor... Underneath Josh... With his arms pinned over his head.
"Get off me!" Oli yelled between giggles.
"What happened?" I asked Tony, who was leaning against the wall next to the door.
"Oli said something to Josh, Josh tackled Oli to the floor, Oli screamed and they're about to kiss." We were out of earshot of Oli and Josh. Me and Kellin quickly turned round so that we could see. I reached across and grabbed Kellins hand, we were both smiling. Josh said something quietly so that only Oli could hear, and then leaned down. They both shut their eyes and their lips pressed together ever so softly. Everyone cheered. Everyone was smiling, even Tony. I hugged Kellin. Josh got up and pulled Oli up with him, who was blushing. They hugged.
About half an hour later, everyone was sat on the grass or on the logs that were set out around the fire. Friendly conversation had been going on since Oli and Josh; who were now sitting in each others arms. It was about seven o clock now. The sun was going down.
Everyone would be going at about ten/elevenish. Once it gets really dark everyone tells ghost stories, but for now, it’s about time for the sing-songs. Everyone has to sing a verse or two from a song of their choice. Tony never does, but everyone accepts that. A few of us play along to it with the acoustic guitars. I decided I was going to sing a verse from a song I wrote a few weeks ago, ‘The Sky Under The Sea'.
The circle went round, about six of us had sang, most of us know the songs the others will sing so strumming along to it is easy. I’d already told Tony this was the one I was going to sing, so he just started playing when it was my turn. This is the first time Kellin had heard me sing, and the first time I will hear Kellin sing. He whispered to me that he’s nervous, but I hugged him and said it’d be okay. After Danny, Ben, Ronnie and Craig had sung, it was my turn. I took a deep breath as Tony strummed the chords.
i still remember the night you tried to kiss me through the window.
I tried to settle for the taste of touching glass over the sound of
answering machines, because I love the way your voice
it says it's gonna get back to me someday.
As i brace my knees you hold me down with your eyes.

Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes.
We'll swim in circles in the blue lights;
it's gonna be the best day of my life.

Oh my god
you’ll never be as beautiful without me.
Beauty needs an animal to breathe,
and baby you'll be alright as long as I’m not.
So do that dance in the dark,
sharpen your teeth and bite as hard as you want.


I looked down as everyone clapped, feeling my cheeks heat up. I looked across at Kellin who was smiling widely, he kissed me on the lips, earning little ‘oohs’ from the guys, and then hugged me, whispering that it was amazing. I bit my lip as he pulled away, but kept my arm round his back.
“Your go then Kellin!” Rian clapped his hands together, Tony gave Kellin a questioning look, Kellin replied with a nod and a deep breath in.
“Will you play guitar for me?” He looked at me.
“Of course, what would you like me to play?”
Kellin told me a few chords to play and I did a quick test run through to see if I was playing it right. I looked up at Tony and he smiled, I knew he was going to add some more guitar once Kellin got into the song. He cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention, the place fell quiet, all eyes on Kellin.
“The song I’m going to sing is called ‘Stomach Tied In Knots’.
He nodded at me and we started singing and playing together.
Oh, my stomach’s tied in knots
I’m afraid of what I’ll find if you want to talk tonight
Oooo Oooo
See the problem isn’t you, it’s me I know
I can tell, I’ve seen it time after time
And I’ll push you away (mmm)
I get so afraid, oh, no

And I can't live without you now
Whoa-oh-oh
I can’t even live with myself
Uh-uh-uh
And I can't live without you now
Whoa-oh-oh
And I don’t want nobody else

I only have myself to blame
But do you think we can start again?
'Cause I can't live without you.

Oh my stomach’s tied in knots
I’m afraid of what I’ll find if I see you with him tonight
Oooo Oooo
See problem isn’t you, it’s me I know
I do this every single time
I’ll push you away (ooh)
I get so afraid, oh, no


His voice was beyond amazing. It was like heaven, every perfect thing you could think of, ever, all rolled into one voice. Passionate and soothing. Everyone stared in awe at Kellin; I don’t think anybody expected that he could sing that well. He looked down, blushing but I tackled him into a hug, and everyone burst out cheering him; clapping and ‘woo’ing.
“That was fucking amazing!” Ronnie shouted. Kellin grinned.
“Seriously Kells! Why did you not tell anybody you could sing so well?!” I asked him.
“I sing like a woman.” He looked down.
“No, you sing beautifully, you have no idea how amazing that was Kellin.”
Kellin looked at me with happy eyes and I kissed him, again, the group aw’ed. I rolled my eyes and pulled back from him.
“I liked it when you added the guitar at the chorus Tony.”
Tony just smiled and went back to sorting his guitar out.
The circle went round the rest of the people. About an hour and a half later we were all done, also, in that time we’d also had barbeque food. Now it was time for ghost stories. Usually they all do jokey ones; you don’t have to join in on this one. Jack, Beau, Jaime and Ben had all told one, they were pretty bad, but still creepy. I decided to tell one I read a few days ago.
I SUGGEST IF YOU DON’T LIKE SCARY STORIES YOU SHOULD FORWARD THE BIT IN ITALICS, OK? Just looking out for you guys :3
“This one’s called White with Red.
A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.
The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.
This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.
At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, ‘Did you look through the keyhole?’ The man told her that he had and she said, ‘Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.’”

Everyone stared at me with wide, creeped out eyes. I felt Kellin shiver beside me, so I hugged him closer.
“I never want to see a keyhole again.” Austin said, snuggling up to Alan. I laughed and everyone fell silent until Tony spoke.
“It’s just a story you morons!” He laughed.
The conversation got going again and everyone told some more stories.
Eventually it was time for everyone to go and me and Kellin to go in to the cabin. Everyone said bye, and both me and Kellin were getting impatient. I wanted Kellin right now…
When everyone was out of sight, Kellin tackled me to the grass, pinning my arms above my head and crushing his lips onto mine.
“Mmm, I love you baby.” I groaned on to his lip.
He pulled back for a second and replied with ‘I love you’ before connecting our lips once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GUYS!
i really love you ok?
and im always here for you c:
smut next chapter
bai xo