Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Nine.

Kellin POV.
I decided to go back to mine and Vics room after a while. On my way back I saw Tony. Honestly I think I like him more now I know him and Vic aren’t a thing. He nodded at me encouragingly as we passed each other. I smiled back. What was I even going to do? I don’t know. I unlocked the door and walked in awkwardly. He smiled at me from his bed; well at least he’s not mad at me? I was expecting him to have packed all my stuff up and be begging for a new roommate when I got back. What do I do now? Do I say hey? Smile? Nod? Ignore him? Oh God Kellin. You can’t just ignore him, I mean, look at his face, he looks so chilled out and, well, gorgeous.
“Hey.” I choked out with a smile. If I left it any longer to think then he’d probably think I was having some sort of breakdown. He grinned and said hi back. He gestured for me to go over to him. He was still lying down though? Why the hell does he want me to do that? What if he’s going to stab me? Oh crap. I walked over cautiously. Usually, if it was anybody else I would have stayed where I was but I seriously could not resist Vic. He could tell me to go kill myself and I probably would. When I got close he lifted the top half of his body up into a sitting position. The fuck?
When I was in reaching distance of him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. Okay, I was straddling his waist and he was smiling. He started leaning in and whispered gently,
“Now, where were we?” I smiled and he closed the remaining gap in between our mouths. And with that, I was in heaven. His lips were warm and he was smiling into the kiss.
Wait.
Vic just kissed me…
Vic just freaking kissed me.
Am I dreaming? Or what? Does this mean he’s gay? And why the hell did he kiss me? I’m not exactly the greatest looking person out there? And after earlier when I ran off, why would he still kiss me? But oh my God this kiss was magical. He had his hands on my waist pulling me closer and I’ll be honest it made my whole body tingle with excitement. I smiled and pulled away to get some air, and even then his lips didn’t leave my skin, he travelled down to my neck and started kissing.
Okay. That was my weak spot. He rolled us both over so he was on top and continued. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled his head up so I could meet his lips again. Eventually we both ran out of breath and he laid his body down next to mine, still with his arms on my waist.
“Wow.” He breathed out…
♠ ♠ ♠
i would have gone into more detail and stuff but I need to get ready to go out.
I might update later and go in to more detail in another kiss ok?
ok thankyou (:
comment please? let me know what you think?