Status: Active- Please comment!

Purified

Blast from the "Past"

The next night James invited Sienna to come out with him and a few of his teammates. He and Sienna had a really good night together and became more comfortable with one another. He trusted her, but he wanted other people's opinion son her. If they were going to be exclusive he wanted everyone to like her. There was nothing worse than having a girlfriend who is greatly disliked- ask Geno.

James picked Sienna up at her apartment and waited in the lobby for her.

"Is this okay?" She asked, walking out in dark jeans -tight jeans, a white v-neck and a leather jacket. Her hair was curly and James had to physically stop himself from throwing her up against a wall and kissing her red lips while pulling on her hair.

"You look great," James smiled, leaning down and kissing her lips. He placed his hands on her hips and let out a relaxed sigh when she smiled into the kiss.

"Thank you," Sienna smiled, her hands on his biceps over his coat. "As do you."

James led her to his car and opened her door for her. He let out a large breath before getting into the car.

"What's wrong?" He asked when they got halfway to the bar they were meeting everyone at.

"What if your friends don't like me?" Sienna asked, looking at her hands in her lap.

"Why wouldn't they like you?" James asked, looking over at her a few times.

"I usually get nervous meeting new people," Sienna replied.

"You didn't seem nervous talking to me," James pointed out, reminding her of the very first time we met.

"I didn't think I actually had a shot with you," Sienna laughed softly. "I'm not exactly the girl that guys like you go for."

"Guys like me?"

"Extremely attractive guys with cute faces, hot bodies and better hair than me," Sienna smiled over at him. James laughed and took one hand off the wheel and put it on her thigh.

"I don't know," Sienna sighed. "I guess I'm still waiting for you to realize that you're better than the frumpy virgin."

"Frumpy? Sienna, you're beautiful. It doesn't matter what other people think, you have me. And I think you're gorgeous," James smirked.

"How gorgeous?" Sienna asked, playfully.

"So gorgeous that when I saw you tonight I briefly contemplated running you back upstairs to your apartment and begging you to let me see that bellybutton ring again," James smirked. "And so gorgeous I thought I didn't have a chance with you. I guess I'm waiting for you to realize I'm the dumb hockey player with not a lot to offer."

"James," Sienna stated softly. She had not heard him speak like that about himself. He knew he was a little bit insecure, but she didn't know he was insecure when it came to her.

"I know who and what I am, Sienna." James shrugged. "I'm never home, and when I am home I'm either asleep or training. I'm just surprised you were so taken with me."

Sienna grabbed his hand that was on the thigh and held it. So maybe "insecure" wasn't the right word to describe James. There's a difference between a man who is insecure, and a man who knows his flaws and accepts them.

"I think you're great," Sienna smiled over at him. James smiled at her and pulled into a parking spot at the bar.

"Kiss," James ordered, motioning for her to lean over the console. "I probably won't be able to go near you all night because Vero will take you hostage, so you better kiss me now."

"I'm scared now," Sienna replied, holding onto his face.

"Don't be," James muttered as he closed the gap between them. Just as James was about to slip his tongue into Sienna's mouth a loud knock came to the window of his car, making them both jump.

"Flower!" James yelled, pulling away from Sienna and opening the door. Sienna laughed and got out of the car as well.

"Flower, this is Sienna," James introduced after punching Marc in the arm.

"Nice to meet you. I am Marc and this is my fiancé Veronique," Marc smiled, shaking Sienna's hand.

"Vero," The beautiful brunette smiled, shaking Sienna's hand as well. Vero was taller than Sienna, as were most people.

"It's great to meet you," Sienna nodded.

"C'mon," Vero smiled, taking Sienna's elbow and leading her into bar. Sienna looked back at James and heard him shout 'I told you!' at her.

"He talks about you, you know," Vero mumbled to Sienna as she led her through the bar towards a secluded back section.

"He does?" Sienna asked, blushing.

"There's everyone else," Vero smiled, tugging Sienna along.

"Guys, this is Sienna," Vero introduced her, pushing her forward a little. "James' girl."

"Oh, we're not-"

"This is Kris and his baby mama Catherine," Vero smiled, pointing to each couple. "This is Tyler and Abby, and this is Jordan, who I'm sure you already know, and his fiancé Heather who came to visit."

Sienna's heart leapt into her chest. She had to know that one day she might meet Jordan's fiancé, but she hadn't really expected it. Especially with not knowing Jordan that well, but knowing her best friend slept with him.

"Hi, everyone." Sienna smiled, giving a small wave. Sienna couldn't help but be a little distracted by Heather. She was a pretty girl, and she seemed nice enough, but it was still awkward. Sienna knew that Jordan cheated on Heather with her friend, but did Heather know about Gianna?

James came in a seconds later, saving Sienna from her thoughts. James wrapped his arm around her waist and tugged her close. For a guy who wasn't ready for a relationship, James had no issues being pretty affectionate with Sienna.

James and Sienna sat down together, across from Vero and Marc, thankfully. Sienna wasn't sure how she would've handled sitting across from Heather and Jordan.

"So when are you two getting married?" Sienna asked Vero.

"In July," Vero smiled. "I have my dress and everything. I'm so excited!"

"You'll have to show me what it looks like one day," Sienna smiled.

"Well if you're coming to game on Thursday come sit with me and I'll tell you all about it," Vero smiled, leaning against Marc.

"That'd be great," Sienna nodded, James had already asked her to go to the game, saying if tonight went well he would put her up with Vero.

"Did you want something to drink?" James asked, touching Sienna's knee. "I'm gonna grab a beer."

"No, I'm okay," Sienna replied, shaking her head. "Thank you."

"Are you sure?" James asked, rubbing her leg.

"I'm sure," She nodded, smiling. James nodded and got up walking to the bar with Kris and Jordan.

"I'm going to run to the bathroom," Sienna told Vero. Vero nodded and told her she'd tell James if he asked.

"I'll come, too!" Came Heather's voice, the first time Sienna had heard her speak. She had a kind voice, a feminine voice. Sienna wondered if she was as nice as she put forth, if she was how could Jordan cheat on such a nice girl?

Sienna nodded and waited for Heather to catch up.

"I'm not sure where it is," Sienna admitted to Heather. Heather smiled and grabbed Sienna by the elbow, much like Vero had, and led her in the direction of the bathroom.

"How long have you and James been together?" Heather asked after they both used the bathroom and washed their hands and touched up their makeup.

"We're not technically together," Sienna replied softly. "But we've been hanging out for close to a month I think."

"You want to be with him?" Heather asked, looking at Sienna. "I won't tell anyone. Between you and I."

"I do," Sienna nodded. "He and I have talked about it, but we're in no rush. How long have you and Jordan been together?"

"On and off for about four or five years," Heather smiled. "We're getting married this summer, too."

"That's so exciting," Sienna smiled.

A silence overcame the two of them, and the awkwardness began to creep in. A part of Sienna wanted to tell Heather that Gianna slept with Jordan, but she was Gianna's friend, not Heather's yet.

"Did you sleep with Jordan?" Heather asked after a few moments.

"No! Oh my gosh! No!" Sienna gasped, dropping her lipstick. "I'm here for James and only James. I only met Jordan once."

"One of your girlfriends sleep with him?" Heather asked calmly. She seemed fine with the notion that her fiancé had slept with someone else.

Sienna didn't speak, but nodded softly. She hoped Heather didn't see it and wouldn't notice it.

"It's okay," Heather replied. "I know he sleeps with other girls. Most of the guys do."

"They do?" Sienna asked softly.

Please don't say James. Please don't say James.

"Oh, yeah." Heather nodded. "Not all of them, mind you. But Jordan is open with me about it. He didn't say her name, but he told me he messed around with a girl a few months ago, and now someone she knew was hanging out with Neal. I just wondered if he was protecting you."

"No," Sienna replied, holding up her hands. "I wouldn't have come on to him. I met James first. I am here for James, I want James."

"Okay," Heather nodded. "I believe you."

Heather turned, grabbed her purse and walked out of the bathroom leaving Sienna dumbfounded. Sienna knew athletes cheated, obviously Jordan was proof of that. But how many of the Pens cheated?

Yes, she didn't have James as her own yet, but what if she did? Would he cheat? What if she didn't fulfill him enough sexually and he cheated? She couldn't handle that. She grabbed her phone from her purse and texted Gianna.

I'm at a bar with James and Jordan his here with his FIANCE. She just cornered me in the bathroom and asked me if I slept with him. She knows you slept with Jordan.

Ask her if she knows where my underwear is then.

Sienna scoffed and put her phone back in her purse before walking back out to James. She was glad the lights were dim, she was certain she was pale as a white sheet after her conversation with Heather. She spotted James, and he locked eyes with her. He gave her a kind smile and a wink before turning his attention back to Marc.

He wouldn't cheat. Would he?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had a burst of inspiration with this story! So please let me know what you think of this chapter!! I love your comments!
I'm also missing James on the ice tonight, so I'm going through Neal withdrawal.