Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

No Way

We walked hand in hand to gym class. It was really awkward yet completely amazing at the same time. It was like we didn't need to say anything, we each already knew what the other wanted to say.
"Marilyn, I've always thought you were beautiful from the second I saw you," that just made me smile more, "The only reason I wanted to get out of here, was because I thought you didn't like me like I liked you. I couldn't bare having you as just a friend. I wanted so much more." Gerard is so sweet, did I mention how sweet he is?
"I felt the exact same way. From the second I laid eyes on you and I saw your Iron Maiden tee, and your black anil polish," I looked down at our hands. Our black nail polish. My silver charm bracelette. I looked at it and thought, my grandmother, the fairy must also be an angel, "I knew you were different, just like me." just then we seperated into the boys and girls locker rooms and in a few secconds ended up on opposite ends of the gymnasium.
I walked up to him, "I think we should go and tell Mr. Fisher about... you know." he nodded. We walked through the double doors leading into the hallway Mr. Fisher's office was located in. Gerard pushed open the door for me.
"Hey, Mr. Fisher." Gerard said casually.
"Hello, Gerard, Marilyn."
"Well, I just wanted to say, that if you don't fail us, we'll tell you who pulled the fire alarm." my mouth hung open. I was surprised at Gerard's sudden burst of bravery. I plunged my elbow into his side to get him to stop. He was going to get us kicked out of school!
"Are you crazy? You two haven't taken gym once all quarter, you seriously expect me to pass you? How do I know you even know who pulled the alarm?" Gerard smiled in a wierd way and pulled out his cell phone.
"I videotaped it. I heard this person, or persons plans and wanted to videotape it incase I felt the need to blackmail this person, or these persons." again I was surprised he admitted such a thing to a teacher. Mr. Fisher sighed.
"I'll give you two a D, if you participate in gym class for one day."
"Any day?" again I let Gerard do all the talking, he seemed to be skilled at manipulating people. Mr. Fisher nodded. Gerard pulled out his cellular phone and allowed Mr. Fisher and I watch in amazment as Jake and his so called friends pull the fire alarm. Then without a word, Gerard and I walked out of Mr. Fisher's office.
"How did you do that? That was amazing!" I really needed to know how he gathered the courage to talk to a teacher like that.
"I don't know, today I am so happy, that I really don't care what anyone thinks. I feel on top of the entire fucking world, you know?" he put his arm around my shoulder and guided me towards the gym door.
"Yeah." But our trip into the gym was delayed.
"Hey." we turned around to see a short black haired kid wearing skinny jeans and a black tee shirt., it can't be. No fucking way, "This is the gym, right? I'm new."
"Yeah. Follow us." said Gerard.
"I'm Frank, by the way." 'I know,' i thought to myself.
"I'm Gerard, and this is Marilyn." I waved.
This is awesome. I thought I would have to track every My Chemical Romance member down to get the band together. This is way better.