Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Artists and Misfits

Gerard's house was so... plain looking. It was average sized and beige with a white door, it looked like every other house on the block, including mine. There was a Jeep and a brand new looking Lexus parked outside the house.
"Well were here." He said plainly as he stopped.
"Nice cars." I said. I have a wierd fascination with cars, my father works for BMW and loves cars, I guess that's where I get it from...
"Thanks." He said as I followed him to the door.
"I've got a Jeep too." I said, trying to create a conversation.
"Cool." He said as he stuck the key into the lock. He pushed the door open, "Welcome to the Way residence." he said in a phony brittish accent. I laughed. Not because of what he said, but because of how he sounded. He cannot speak in a brittish accent at all, he sounded almost chinese.
"Nice house." I said as I stepped in. Then I got a better look at it. I stood their looking around. Their house was kind of dark, and the inside was all green. It was so... Jersey. Those of us who live in New Jersey, understand that when someone says something is Jersey, it meanse dark, yet light at the same time, ugly, yet beautiful. There is no way to understand, unless you have been in a New Jersey home. My house was nothing like it. My house was all bright and white and beige on the inside. My parents did everything they could to make it seem as un-Jersey as possible, "It's completely Jersey." I said truthfully.
"Yeah, that's what I love about this place." he said smiling, "Mom! I'm home!" he called loudly. Suddenly, a thin, blonde woman, who looked in her thirties walked down the stairs.
"Hi Gerard," then she turned to me, "And who is your friend?" she said kindly, she seemed nice.
"This is Marilyn," I waved "She's my girlfriend." I think my heart skipped a beat. Oh my god, he reffered to me as his girlfriend. His Girlfriend! I am officially Gerard Way's girlfriend. I think I might faint.
"Aw, you two make an adorable couple. Now have fun!" she said and started walking towards the kitchen, "But not too much fun." she said sternly. Gerard's face turned as red as a tomato.
"Your mom's cool." I said truthfully.
"Thanks." I think he was a bit embarassed.
"Now, what was it you wanted to show me?" I asked, truly wanting to know while trying to change the subject at the same time.
"Oh Yeah!" and he lead me up the stairs. When we reached the top, I heard something coming out of a one room.
"Hey! Isn't that Dust to Dust by the Misfits?"
"Yeah, my brother's a pretty big fan." and he went to open the door to Mikey's room.
"Hey! Mikey! I have a friend over so don't bug me, 'kay?" the music stopped and out of the door came Mikey Way. He was very short and thin. His glasses were at the edge of his nose, and his shirt looked about two sizes too big on him. His long brown bangs covered most of his eyes.
"Is that your girlfriend?"
"Mikey, shut up. And yes, this is Marilyn."
"Hi Mikey." I said.
"Hey." and he walked back inside.
"Let's go to my room." He walked me into the room next to Mikey's. Gerard's room was... amazing. Fifty percent of the room was filled with comic books, and the walls were covered in posters and drawings. I turned to one, which looked to be Demolition Lovers, the cover of Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.
"This is beautiful." I breathed.
"Thanks, it's called Demolition Lovers."
"You drew this yourself?"
"Yeah."
"Your realy talented, it's fucking amazing." I said truthfully.
'"Yeah, that reminds me." he walked to his closet and came out with a big box.
"What's that?" He opened the box and took out a big picture. It was a picture of me. Gerard drew a picture of me, "Gerard." was all I managed to say.
"Do you like it?" I swear, I look almost pretty in Gerard's picture.
"Like it? I love it!" I turned to look at him, his face filled with pure happiness, "I love you." That just slipped out. He put the picture down.
"I love you too." and befor I knew it we were on his bed kissing. Making out. Oh My God I still cannot believe I am making out with Gerard Way! He's such a good kisser. Well, at least I think he is. I've never realy kissed any one else before...
Suddenly the door bell rang.
"Gerard! Can you get that? I'm busy." called Gerard's mom from down stairs. We slowly pulled apart.
"Shit." said Gerard. He ran down the stairs and I followed. Gerard opened the door, and standing their, was none other than Frank Iero.