Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Random Cuteness

Nicole, her boyfriend Justin, Gerard, and I sat in Nicole’s P.T. Cruiser, driving to The Powerhouse, where Fantastic Friday was being held. All I could think about was what was going to happen after F.F. I was extraordinarily anxious about the Doing It part. Don’t get me wrong, I REALLY want to do it with Gerard and everything, but I mean, what happens if I uhh… Mess up? I’ve never done anything like It before, and Gerard’s so amazing, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s more experienced than me.
“Marilyn?” I heard Nicole say.
“Huh-What?” I said. She had brought me back to reality, and snatched me from daydreams of Gerard. Minus the clothes.
“I asked you if you liked my hair.” She said. Nicole was wearing a strapless-black-floral-cocktail-dress. Her shoulder length brown hair was sticking up and poufy, but it looked right on her. Now, if I had sticky-uppy-poufy-hair, it would look terrible. She had recently gotten bangs that ended right above her eyes. She looked like a model out of Teen Vogue. Nicole and I have been best friends since preschool, and honestly, I have always been a little jealous of her. She’s smart, she’s fun, she has an awesome sense of fashion and on top of all of that, she is radiant.
“Your hair looks amazing.” I told her truthfully.
“Yours does too,” she said, “Thanks to me, of course. Who did your hair, Gerard? It looks great.” she asked him.
“Uh…” he began quietly. I had a feeling he was about to say something cute, “My mom.” I began to laugh. Gerard’s cheeks turned pink.
“Awwww!” I said through laughter. He was always so randomly cute.
“Your making me feel self conscious about my hair.” Gerard said.
“My mom does my hair sometimes…” said Justin. Justin was the guy everyone was friends with. He had short spiky hair, and was rather handsome, but definitely not my type. He played football, but he was a nice jock. The kind who gets good grades because he wants to, not because he has too. He and Nicole were amazing together.
“I’m sorry,” I told Gerard through fits of laughter, “I can’t help it. You’re too cute!” He began to laugh as well. Soon everyone joined in.
“Shut up you guys!” shouted Nicole through laughter, “I’m trying to drive!” everyone got quiet all of a sudden.
Then Gerard began to laugh. And then I did. And then Justin did. And then Nicole did.
And then we arrived at The Powerhouse.

“On my heart I'll bear the shame
No prayer can ease the pain
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short...
It's just that there is a lot more up ahead, and I can't write it all in one chapter.
But there'll be more soon. I promise.
Oh yeah, and there's a huge twist on it's way.
So please don't unsubscribe, whenever I see one less subscriber I get all sad inside. :'(
Love, Ziggy.