Status: Please give me your honest opinion :)

Diamond in the Rough

Diamond In The Rough

"Does everyone knows what's going to happen?" Doug asks and everyone nods."Good. Remember to leave twenty minutes apart and be at the motel at twelve. See you guys then"

Doug gives Fiona a small smile and makes his way to the front door, closing it behind him and pulling up his hood, just in case he is being tailed by the FBI.

Fiona pulls her hair free from the clasp, combing her fingers through her hair. Jem watches her as he drags his hand down his jaw and feels a stubble setting in.

"You need to shave" Fiona says as if she is reading his mind. He looks up at her and nods silently.

"You shouldn't have got involved in this" He says, huffing."I should have-"

"Should have what, Jem?"Fiona asks."Should have shielded me from it?"

Jem covers his face with his hands and removes them, looking at her and nods.

"The last thing I wanted to do was pull you into this shit. You're right. I made all these fuckin' promises to change and I blew it. I blew it all"

"Tell me why you did it, Jem. Tell me why you were willing to get yourself killed" She goes to him, staring up slightly into his eyes. She already knows why, but she wants to hear him say it.

"I did it for us."

"And what if it went wrong?" She says, her eyes tearing. "You would have let them kill you"

Jem licks his lips and rests his hands on her hips, pulling her against him.

"Yeah" he whispers"But I ain't goin' anywhere"
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies everyone. This is a short chapter, but the next one is going to be longer.