Sequel: First Date
Status: COMPLETE! At last!

I'll Never Be Good Enough

Chapter 6

I hadn't been able to get the image of a topless and wet Alex out of my head all evening. I'd eventually given in and gone to my bunk.

"Uh, uh, uh..." I pumped my hand faster, feeling the white-hot sensation building in the stomach.

"Alexander..." I growled as my orgasm ripped through me, my body going slack, causing me to collapse backwards onto my pillow.

I lay there for a few minutes before cleaning myself up and going back to the guys.

Rian and Zack were playing Mario Karts on the XBox and Alex was watching them from the other sofa.

I went over to Alex and curled up next to him.

"I'm getting bored of watching these two fail at that." Alex muttered in my ear.

"We're not that bad!" Rian exclaimed, throwing a quick glare at Alex, causing him to fly off the track on the TV

Zack chuckled.

"Wanna go to to my bunk and watch a DVD?" I asked, winding my fingers into his soft brown hair.

"Sounds good to me." He replied, getting up and pulling me with him.

I followed behind, watching his ass sway from side to side. I licked my lips.

"What d'you wanna watch? And don't say Home Alone." Alex asked me, crawling into my bunk.

Shame we weren't in there for another reason.

"Lion King?" I suggested, passing Alex the portable DVD player.

"Alright."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over the last month, I'd been jerking off more and more to the thought of Alex. It was like girls just didn't hit the spot anymore, but Alex somehow did.

"Alexander..." I groaned, muffled partly by my hand that I'd jammed in my mouth to stop the rest of the guys, specially not Alex, from hearing me.

I cleaned up quickly and then checked the time on my iPhone. It was almost eleven o'clock. I got up, knowing that Matt would be waking us up soon anyway.

"Morning Matt." I said as I passed him.

"Hello Jack. We've got a show in five hours." He said, on his way to wake everyone else up.

"Good luck waking everyone else up. I think we all drank a little too much last night, don't you think?"

"We do that anyway." Someone said from behind me. They put their arms around me and rested their head on my shoulder. I looked down to see Alex's dark brown eyes looking up at me. I pecked him softly on the forehead.

He smiled widely, which sent butterflies in my stomach. I grinned back.

"Hey Matt, what's for breakfast?" Alex said.

"I don't know, go and find some." Our tour manager replied.

"Sounds like we've got a job to do." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Let's go." Alex said, pulling me by the hand out of the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Jack, I noticed you haven't been cutting." Alex said while eating a plate of pancakes drowning in syrup.

"Yeah. I haven't cut since... that time when you pressed a tissue against my wrist to stop the bleeding. D'you remember that?" I said, taking a bite of my bacon sandwich.

He nodded, "Yeah. That was over a month ago. Well done."

I smiled, happy that he'd noticed the seemingly insignificant thing about me.

My phone buzzed. I slid my finger across the screen, unlocking it. It was Zack.

Where are you? -Zack.

I replied, my fingers flying across the touchscreen.

In Denny's. Across from the bus.

I put my phone back in my jean pocket.

"Who was that?" Alex asked.

"Just Zack. He wanted to know where food could be found." I said, laughing slightly.

Alex laughed, his eyes sparkling.

God, he was beautiful, I thought.

"I can't believe it's our last show tonight and then the tour's over." Alex said.

I shifted my foot so it was resting on Alex's thigh.

"I know. They always go so quick." I replied, moving my other foot up to rest on the seat next to Alex.

"But we always have such a good time, don't we? It's like an eight month long party."

I laughed because it was so true.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter that I had on my phone, so be patient while I write more, yeah?

Also, could you tell me what you think?