Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 1: Hike with the girls

A loud noise like a ruler hitting a dest, made me jump in my seat.

"Izabell Drake, i'd love to have your attention during this class period." My teacher said eyeing me and embarrising me.

"Sorry Mrs. Trudy," I replied snking down in my seat and crossing my ankles. She nodded to my apology and continued, why is it that its always me she picks on. Seriously?!

"Now class I know it's your last day before spring break, but you still need to listen."

Lets jsut say the class was getting ancy for hte bell to ring for school to be over. She got all of our attention by saying we had a essay of 2000 words on something we normally wouldnt write about, what the hell am i supposed to write about?

The bell finally rang and we all hurried out of the classroom i threw my book bag over my shoulder and joined my friends in the parking lot.

"Hey Izabell," Sophia said givng me a huge smile.

"Ready for our monthly hike in woods we dont know?" Layla asked as we all got into her mustang. layla was the rich one of the three of us, Sophia and i are not poor but we are not rich either.

"So ready, our monthly hikes in different woods, with only a map to help us is the bomb." I replied looking out the window at all the passing trees, signs and houses.

"Ya think, maybe we might run into some cute boys that happen to be single...Izabell." My feind Sophia hinted making me roll my eyes.

They just can get it through ther heads taht i actually enjoy being single.

"Knock it off you guys, jsut becasue yo utwo ahve boyfriends doesnt mean i have to," i laughed. Its not like I'm ugly or anyting becasue my feinds and i are kind of really popular at school. We are not your usual snotty girls, no we are actually nice and friends with almost everyone. The boys have tried to go after me, i really think my eyes play a big part because how often do you see a girl with brown hair and abnormally brght blue eyes? Hardly ever, plus i have no interest in the guys that go to my school, and i like staying single, its easier.

We pulled into a dirt drive that led itno hte woods we didnt know.

"Welp, here we are," Layla said cutting the engine.

"This is going to be fun," Sophia said as we all got out of the car.

"So which path are we taking?" I asked as we stared at the three different paths.

"Lets go down the mddle one, it loops back around," Sophia said as she looked at the map in her hands, we all agreed and started walking down the path.

It was actually quite pretty out, the trees were fnally gettng their color back and flowers were beginning to bloom. Birds were chirping all around us, and the sky was clear and sunny. We walked for what seemed like hours taking in all the greenery and nature. As i was walking my shoe snagged on a tree root.

Which in turn made me trip and fall then i rolled down a hill really fast, and it seemed like it lasted forever. I screamed not knowing where i was going to land if i survived the fall. I finall ystopped and layed there for a minute to see if i was hurt, luckily i only had a few scratches.

I stood up and took in my surroundings, i had no idea where i was and my friends apparently didnt hear me fall. Just Great. I looked around me nad foudn a path but i wasnt sure where it led and there was no way i could climb that hill without falling again, plus i had no idea where i was or my friends.

Thats when i realised I was lost....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, please comment, this is a new story by Taylor and me, our minds put together i thnk make a great story. Soooo comment and tell me what you think of the first chapter thanks:)