Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 12: The Journal

Still Izabells POV

As we went back into the house i was too heart broke n to even care Andrew was a vampire. If he was going to hurt me he would have alread, so i think im safe for now. I slowly sat on the couch and stared at the ground and let the tears fall, i didnt care anymore. Hearing first hand that the peopel you thought loved you actually heates you, kind of kills the soul.

"Need anything?' Andrew asked sweetly.

"No, thanks tho," I said laying on the couch and crying more. The thoguht that ran through my mind before falling asleep was nobody wants me. Boy was i wrong.

A couple hours later....

When i woke up it was about eight o clock, so i decided to jsut stay in my room for the rest of the night. I walekd upstairs t oAdnrews room to say goodnight but he wasnt there. His journal ws on the desk open, so i jsut glaned at it. Ok thats and exaggeration I sat down at the desk and stared reading his recent entry.

May 5th 2013

Izabell is a handfull i tell ya. One thing for sure thought, she is the pretties girl i have ever met.

I hat that she found out i was a vmapire because hse's scared of me now. All i want to do is kiss her and hold her forever.

Maybe once i'm human we could be together.

For now ill be sure ot take care of her till the Drakes arrive with the cure for what i am.

I think i'm falling for this girl, i really do.

Sincerely, Andrew the vampire.

I stood up and backed away form the desk and ran into something. When i truend around i was looking in to Andrew's pretty blue eyes.

"You know you're very nosy," Andrew said waiping a tear from my cheek, i hadnt realized i was crying.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said wrapping my arms aroudn hsi neck. Andrew pulled me close and simple repleid," As you wish.

We kissed and it ignited my feelings for him even more. Even when i felt hsi fangs coe out i kept kissing him.

I dont care if he was vampire, hes the right guy for me and i truley believe that. I pulled away and said," Sorry for looking at your journal."

"I wanted you to." andrew replied smiling.

"Interest," i smiled then kissed him again after saying what he had said to me before.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG super short, sooo sorry, but as i said before this was already written down and i cant change the length of the chapters... So please comment anyway :)