Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 14: The Drakes

Izabell's POV

Today wqs wednesday and cody was actingb stranger than a vampire usually does, eh was speeding around the house cleaning. I thought it was pretty cool, that vampire speed comes in handy i want some.

"May i ask what is it you are doing exactly?' I askd him as he dusted the TV.

"Monthly cleaning is all." Cody stated.

"Oh, well good luck with that i guess, ill be in my room if you need me, actually dont call for me unless your dieing, which probubly wont happen." I replied going back upstairs. cody finally put a Tv in my room so im jsut going to stay up here for a while. I switched on the Tv and just watched lifetime movies. I always did that with my mom every once in a while. what am i saying she was no mom to me she never loved me, well i thought she did. What a lier she was and what i fool i was to not see through it, both of my so called parents were pretty good actors.

Cody's POV

I had to get the house ready becasue the Drakes would be arriving todya. At least i managed Izzy not finding out, she has no idea her birht parents will be here in an hour. Im so exicted to be human again, i hate being a vampire,I want a normal life. It sounds cheesy but i want to get married and have kids of my own, i cant do that if im a vampire. I mean we can reproduce becasue Connor Drake is proof of that with his three sons and daughter, burt i dont want a family like that. Whats so wrong with haveing a normal HUMAN life, like i wanted when i was still human all those years ago.

I glaneced over at the lcok and thats when i heard hte door being knocked on. Its 3:00, they are never late for anything, alywas right on time. With my super hearing i could ehar Izabells TV on, so i knew she didnt hear them knock and had no idea that they were here.

I opened the door to see the one and only Drake family, Connor and Bella had the biggest smiles on their faces as i let them in to their old hom. Behind came in their three sons, Kyler, Alexander, and Tyller, i closed the door behind them and stood in front of them so i could talk to them before i called Izabell down.

"Andrew." Connor said as his hello.

"Connor." I nodded back.

"Wheres Izabell?" Bella asked me as she scanned the room. I could tell she really missed her only daughter, i mean she hasnt seen her since she was a month old.

"In her room, But first where's the cure?" I asked them in a serious tone.

"Right here," Alexander said handign me a tiny bottle gilled with a green liquid.

"Thank you." I said putting it in my pocket for later.

"Now our Izabell," Connor said eyeing me like i was going to break the deal, he didnt trust people very easily because they always broke his trust.

"Yes of course, a deals a deal." I repleid, I faced the stairs and yelled, "IZABELL!"

Izabells POV

I heard Cody scream my name, what the hell did he want, i told him not to call me unless he was dying. I opened my door and looked over the staircase, there were like 5 pople with him and all staring at me.

"WHAT!" I yelled back. These pople looked at me like i was a ghost or something. "Your not dying so what do you want?" I asked frustrated.

"Just come here please." Cody said clearly aggrivated with me. I rolled my eyes and just to piss cody off i jumped over the banister and fell all the way down and landed gently on the floor with barely even a sound. its a far drop so i was impressed a little bit. The people looked at me like i was a crazy person, but i mean i can do that since im turning into a vampire and all.

"What have you done?" A man said steping toward Cody, he had birght blue eyes like me. Hell i just noticed they all did, i stepped in front of cody and held my hand up.

"Woah, calm down there, what are you talking about?" I asked as he just stared at me wide eyed, dont people know its rude to stare?

"I swear I didnt turn her," Cody said taking a step back. They all kept eyeing me like i was going to do something, who are these people.

"Oh so im guessing your vampires? Explainse the eyes...And no he didnt turn me my body is slowly changing itself Great isnt it?" I replied putting my hand down as he backed away and stood next to a beautiful blonde woman. Three teenage boys were stading beside them too, nice family they have there. Who are these people, they kind of look familiar.

"Thats amazing." The women said looking at me with a big smile on her face.

I felt rude for not properly introducing myself so i put out my hand and said, "My name is Izabell Drake."

The man took my hand with his cold one and placed anohter hand on top of it, my hand was now between his hands and i was really close to him now.

"I'm Connor Drake, and this is Bella Drake; my wife. These are our sons Tyller, Alexander and Kyler Drake." My eyes looked at every one of them as he pointed to them and they all smiled at me. Why did they have the same last name as me?

"You have got to be joking right?" I asked him, he looked at me with a confused face.

"What are you meaning?" He asked.

"Your last names are Drake, thats my last name, if that were true then you would be my...." Thats when i stopped talking and realized right then, these were my birth parents. OH MY GOD.

"You are my...birth parents?" I said witha tear in my eye.

"yes sweetheart we are." Bella said touching my cheek, i leaned in loving her motherly touch, i had never experienced that before. I quickly hugged my mom and dad, and they hugged me tightly, they had missed me and i had missed them.

"We have missed you Izabell." My mom said as we pulled apart and she wiped my tears away.

"Why did you give me up?" I asked as we all sat in the living room.

"We had to, it was dangerous since you were 100 percent human." My dad explained grabbing my hand.

"Oh, well im not a hundred percent anymore," I replied.

"At this point your scent is 50/50, so your halfway there," my mom replied.

"Yeah, and it totally changed my hair color!" I whined.

"What do you mean?" Kyler asked me.

"I mean i used to have dark brown hair and then one day it changed to blonde and grew longer!" I explained.

"Wow, thats outstanding," My dad said touching my hair.

"I guess so, the fangs freaked me out the most though," I replied with a nervous smile.

"Fangs?" Alexander asked shocked.

"Yeah, i get fangs too once in a while it happens when im mad."

"If we would have known your boyd was going to do that then we surely would have kept you." my mom told me.

"I know that now." I replied smiling, and holding my moms hand, i couldnt believe i actually had a family and three older brothers, and that my parents actually wanted me, this is the best day of my life and changes everything i have ever thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
finished !!! enjoy and comment