Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 15: Vampire Tag

*Cody's POV*

The drakes moved into seperate rooms upstairs, they planned on staying for a while. The ywanted to learn more about Izabell before they asked her to come home with them permantely. I had the cure still but i was still deciding weather to take it or not. Was this really what i wanted, i was rethinking everything now that i have fallen in love with Izabell.

I had been a vmapire for so long i actually forgot how to be ghuman. Being a vmapire was someihtng i was used to and it wasnt completley terrible, was it? To think i actually thoguht being human was what i wanted now im not sure what i want. I didnt want to be with Izabell but she would be a vampire herself pretty soon anyways. Would she till want me if i chose to be human again, i think it would be dangerous.

Izabell was getting to know her family more and more as the days passed. i could tell she liked having three older brothers because she talked to them alot.

"Thank you Andrew," connor said putting his arm aournd me. We stood there watching as ZIzabell lauged at somethign Kyller said, she had the prettiest laugh and smile. Everything about her was drop dead gorgeous.

"Its Cody and your welcome," I replied.

"Cody? Havnt heard you use that name in a while," Connor said looking at me moving his arm.

"yeah well, Izabell likes it." I repleid admiring her smile and pretty blue eyes.

"You love her dont you?" connor asked me, i looked at him and he had hsi arms crossed and an eye brow raised.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"And yet you want to be human, she has just a few days before she is a vampire you know." Connor replied.

"I know im still tying to decide,"I told him truthfully.

"Its your chioice, but im wathcing you," Connor Lauged tyring to be all fatherly for Izabell.

"Want ot come play a game with us?' Izabel said as she ran up to me.

"Sure." I replied, she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside where her borhters were . Kyler cmae out after we did as did her parents.

"What are we playing?I asked sher as she let go of my hand.

"Vampire tag, Kyler said its fun." Izabell squealed.

"Your not a vampire," I replied knowoing how dangerous this game could get.

"My dad said it will test what skills i have."

"Ok, just be careful," I told her and she nodded her head in agreement, i stood by Connor and Bella so i could wathch Izzy play with her three brothers.

"The object of the game is to not get hit or your out!" Connor yeleld ot htem as they stood on opposite side s of the huge yard. Kyler and Izabell were on a team and Tyller and Alexander were a team.

"Ready...Set...Go!" Bella yelled. Tyller and Alex put u put up a fire wall with their pwers of fire and wind combined it made a wall all the way around them.

"Throw me." I heard izabell whipser to Kyler and at first he didnt wnat to but she assured him enough and he grabbed her shirt and swung her aroudn and sent her spinning sideways in the air. She landed inside of hte wall and the fire wall came down revealing Izabell lying on her stomach with a heand on each of them.

"OUT!" Connor yelled. "GOOD JOB IZABELL, NICE MOVE!"

"Thank you," Izabell said standing up and bowing.

"Now take down Kyller goo!" Connor yelled. Izabells eyes went immediealty to kyler who was standing about 200 feet away.

*Izabells POV*

I could fel all the power i had running though my veins now. Something was telling me to jump trhough the ari and that something would come out of my hands, but i dint know what and i knew it wouldnt hurt kyler too bad. I backed up and ran at Kyler with speed i didnt know i had. I pushed off the ground and up into the air, as i came over him i put my hands out in fornt of me and to my surprise blue lightnight shot out of my hands and a bolt hit Kiyler in the chest. I landed badk on the gournd in a kneeeling position and i also noticed the wind had pikced up and the clouds were gray.

"Thats immpossible," My dad said wide eyed.

"Hey is it supposed to rain," I asked helping Kyler to his feet like he weighed nothing, he just brushed himself off like nothing happened.

"No, you are the one doing that." Kyler said stepping away from me.

M mom and dad walked over to me with odd looks on their faces.

"What, im controlling the weather?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes you are, no vamprie has ever been able to do such a thing, you are a very powerful girl. Im proud to call you my daughter," My dad said rubbing my cheek.

"Why are you crying?" My mom asked wiping a tear, i hadnt realized i was crying.

"No ones' ever said that to me before," I replied

"What about you adoptive parents? My dad asked.

"They never loved me," I said walking past them. I turned around and began to feel my anger return. "I heard them say it, they said i was a brat and i was holding them back from killing you." I said grtting mye teeht and clenching my fists, i could feel my gums burning i knew my teeth were getting longer.

The sky above us rumlbed loudly and lighting sparks were flying out of my hand. I felt my fangs extend and i knew my eyes were glowing birhgt blue by the way everyone was looking at me.

"Izabell, you need to calm down. Cody said speeding closer to me.

"Somethings happening." I said to him, he stepepd back and so did everyone else.

"You have locked itno your power now, its completing your change to full vampire," mY dad yeleld over the wind and the thunder all around us.

I was changing? This feeling is amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
aaaaaHhhhhhh I got a chapter up haha hope you like it ...comment.