Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Taken

Well, I woke up this morning and was very excited and couldn't wait for tomorrow. The rest of my day was very slow and boring until Cody joined the party and helped me pack. I asked him if he needed any help packing and he said he was already done, stupid vampire speed. About an hour before it was time for our date he left and told me to get ready. I found my denim blue jeans and a black shirt and threw it on since he wouldn't tell me where we are going. But I have to admit, it looked cuter than I thought it would, I have no idea why I didn't think about putting these together earlier.

I turned around to see Cody wearing the exact same thing, a black t-shirt with some blue jeans.

"Uh...this is awkward."

"Great minds think alike!" He's told me this about a million times already. But before I could yell at him for it his lips were smashing against mine. And just so you know it felt amazing.

When he released me he asked if I was ready to go and I replied with a simple yes.
Then we got in the car and I had to ask because curiosity took the best of me.

"Cody?," I said getting his attention. But he gave me a little too much attention because he no longer had his eyes on the road.

"Yes dear?"

"LOOK AT THE ROAD YOU JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him as loud as I could why would he do that, I mean whose crazy enough to not look at the road, oh yea, apparently this guy.

"Izzy, do you really not trust me enough that I can't look at your beautiful face while I'm driving? Vampire senses remember darling.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter isn't done but the other one that was in this ones place probably threw you off but that was only because it belonged to a different story called walking with vampires which I really recommend because it is one of our best stories well at least I think it is.