Status: hiatus..

Inked Heart

II

-5 Months Before-

"Finally!" I yelled happily.

Looking around I sighed when I remembered I was alone again since Mom was working. Oh well, I thought to myself, might as well get something to eat.

I stepped over the empty boxes deciding to pick them up later. My stomach decided to grumble once more reminding me of the rampage that it was going to set on if I didn't put something edible in it soon. I grabbed my house keys and my cellular device quickly before walking out of the house. Taking a jog towards downtown seemed like a good idea to clear my head.

That boy, or man had saved me last night, the scene engraved into my head. And then he practically assualted me himself. I had never been so scared in my life, I had even gotten a headache of the overload of thoughts that had been running through my head. Now I wasn't going to lie and say that I had never been in dangerous situations before but usually I had enough street wit to slick my way out of it. But here I knew no one, I had no one to protect me or defend me. Everything was different and as much as I hated to admit it; I was vulnerable.

I plugged out the headphones once I stepped into the grocery store to smile at Kayla who eagerly Iwaved in my direction from the cash register.

"Guess what!" She yelled eagerly, I shrugged as I grabbed random items of junk food and handed them to her to ring up. "There is a party tonight at my neighbors house at eight and I think it would be the perfect opportunity for you to meet everyone."

Before I could even open my mouth to protest she smiled and clapped excitedly. "Great, Israel and Luis will pick you at eight. Wear something sexy!"

~~

I sighed happily as I washed my body, "God, i love showers." I sang to myself.

As I stepped out and began to get ready I heard my phone vibrate. I checked to see that Kayla had texted me, 'Israel got backtracked on things so he can't pick you, Luis will. See ya in a bit.' I frowned at the phone, how was i supposed to go get into the car with a stranger? Where I came from people didn't do that. But then again if Kayla and Israel were genuinely nice people, I'm sure their friend was as well.

I sighed and continued to get ready until I heard a unfamiliar engine in the driveway. I looked out on my room balcony to find a young looking guy stepped out of a small silver sports car, this must be Luis.

Not even moments late he was knocking on the door. I slipped my last heel on and looked at myself in the mirror once more, happy that I had decided on some jeans instead of a summery dress.

I opened the door to find a tall boy with a cheeky grin and enthusiastic eyes, "Well you seem nice enough." I thought aloud.

He chuckled and offered his hand towards me, "Mina?" I nodded and shook his hand. "I'm Luis. You look lovely, ready to go?" I nodded once more being to nervous to find my words.

As we quickly arrived to the house party I began to get more nervous than I had been in such a long time. What if no one likes me? What if I don't fit in? Luis seemed to noticed because he looked over to me and took my hand softly.

"It's gonna be fine, love." I nodded and he let go of my hand to get out of the car. I did the same and stepped out towards the smooth driveway pavement but quickly tripped on nothing only to have Luis catch me with steady arms.

He laughed loudly and I blushed. "Clumsy, love?" I gave him a wary smile and shook my head.

He took my hand once more and lead me towards the front of the house where people I hadn't noticed before filled everywhere. I hadn't seen so many people in one place before. The house looked ready to burst with so many inhabitants. This made me even more nervous. But it helped when I realized Luis was so popular amongst these people, it made me feel better.

Luis smirked and squeezed my hand, pulling me towards the kitchen where he asked me what I wanted to drink. He laughed loudly again when I had told him that I wanted water. He served me some either way and handed me a cup. "I officially love you, you're the only one probably drinking water," he chuckled as he shouted to me over the music.

"Mina!" I heard someone yell before I was engulfed into drunken arms. I pulled back to look at Kayla smile towards me. "You look hot! Isn't Luis the sweetest?! I'm so happy you actually came! What are you drinking?"

I inhaled a breath as she attacked with questions and looked towards the girls standing behind her who looked at me with curious eyes probably wondering who I was.

Kayla took my cup and sipped on before snorting and reaching for another one on the counter, quickly handing it to me. "Drink this." She ordered and waited with eager eyes until I took a sip of whatever she had given me.

The clear liquid burned the back of my throat and I cringed at the sensation. I looked towards Luis who shrugged and chuckled at my reaction but mt attention was towards Kayla once more as she spook. "It's every teenagers duty to get drunk." She slurred, giggling. Her friends laughed as well and began to chat with me as I slowly took sips of the liquid in my cup.

I began to realize that the more I spoke to them the more my head felt funny, my vision was blurry and my actions were slow. It didn't take an Einstein to realize that the alcohol was getting to me and that I was feeling the buzz.

The girls must have noticed because they giggled at me, "Never gotten drunk before Mina?"

"Nope." I answered, popping the 'p'.

They laughed lightly at me once more before getting back to their conversation. I soon grew bored of the conversation, about not knowing most of the people here and not having invited so many people, and began to roam around the living room which held the DJ and the dancing crowd. I looked towards the backyard to find even more people outside, holy crap. They're multiplying.

I walked outside to get fresh air into my lungs once more then began to walk towards a ledge on the side of the house. I felt funny as I walked and giggled to myself as I realized how funny this felt, so this is what it meant to be drunk.

I struggled to sit on the ledge then giggled and clapped my hands once I had managed to sit down. I began to watch people dance and walk back and forth from the party and back.

Suddenly I was pulled down the ledge and around the house to the dark, with a hand over my mouth. I was pushed against a wall tightly with his body, making us completely intertwined.

Tall, dark, and muscular suddenly kissed me aggressively, knocking any thought from my mind. Naturally, I would have punched his face in but in my non-sober state, I was enjoying the feeling of his body on mine. So I kissed him back as harshly as he was kissing me. This kiss was nothing like I had ever experienced before, and here I was responded back to him.

My body reacted towards him as he lifted my lags and they wrapped around him tightly as his hands rested on my thighs. I ran my fingers through his hair and he seemed to like it, kissing me harder.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes with something that made me shiver in my core. "Not so innocent, are we babe?" He whispered in my ear.

I gulped in response, "I saw you with Luis. Just remember you're mine, Mina." He stated before placing me on the ground and walking away from me.

I stood against the wall until sober thoughts hit me like a train, What did I just do!?
♠ ♠ ♠
"Tonight feels like I'm falling down a rabbit hole,
falling for forever, wonderfully wandering alone."