Status: On Trial, not sure if I'll keep this up

Maybe We're Not Insane

Balz

2 DAYS LATER

Vee--

“Ow!” I said as the nurse gave me the birth control drug. Right in the fucking ass too.

She gave me a creepy smile and opened the door for me to leave. I rolled my eyes and left after pulling up my pants.

Josh was waiting out side, leaning against the wall.

“Hurts like a bitch.” I complained. He chuckled “I bet.” pushing off the wall to walk beside me.

I scoffed and pushed him a little. “Hey,” he slapped my ass.

I felt the stabbing pain. “Ow! You son of a bitch!” I pushed him again, harder this time.

“Sorry, had too.” he laughed.

I glared playfully but ended up smirking.

“Miss Purdy, a word.” Said the elderly nurse who pretty much ran the place.

“Uh, sure.” I gave Josh a look and followed the nurse into the office.

“I know that you and Mr. Balz are close friends but...perhaps too close.”

I gaped. “I'm not fucking Josh! He's my best friend!”

She back handed me, making a sharp slapping sound. “You will not use such language in my presence.” She hissed.

This bitch...

“And you will do well to stay away from Mr. Balz for the rest of your time here. You know it is against the rules for patients to have relations with each other.”

“I. Am. Not. Having sex with my best friend! Or anyone! You can't keep him from me!”

“Oh but I can.” she smirked, looking out the window. I followed her gaze to see large men in white grab Josh who yelled at them.

“No! Leave him alone!” I ordered.

“Oh it's not just him who's going. You could use some time in solitary also.”

“Solitary!? For what?!” This old bitch is really getting on my nerves.

She said nothing but two more large men entered the room, eying me. They grabbed my arms roughly and yanked me out.

“Let me go you fucking shit heads!” I kicked and cursed as they carried me away. “Josh!” I yelled, only to find him gone. I think he got away from them.

I watched Mike stare as they took me away.

Later that night they brought me dinner. My cell was white, and padded all around. I'm more sure than ever, I'm not insane.

When they came to get the dishes, the got closer. “Get away from me.” I growled, backing up.

They eyed me hungrily. “You little slut, like it rough do you?”

I gasped “N-no! I never slept with Josh, please leave me alone!” I'm scared now.

They laughed evilly. “Oh she's a lying slut. We've seen you two go into that office and come out hours later.”

“It's not what you think, no no!” I tried to get away but one grabbed my ankles and yanked me to my back.

I yanked against him but the other held my arms up. “Stop! No!” I cried, tears clouding my vision.

He pulled down my pants and unbuttoned my shirt. “No! No! HELP!” I cried, only to me slapped sharply. “Shut the fuck up.” he hissed. “Ah...so perfect.” he eyed my rather full chest.

“Stop! Please!” my heart thudded in my ribs and my stomach twisted in terror.

With a loud smashing sound, he fell over to the side. I looked up to see Josh holding a chair over his shoulder.

“You!” The other yelled, letting go of me and running at him. Josh swung the chair with all his might, hitting the man in the face and knocking him out cold.

My breathing was labored as I looked up at my friend, watching his eyes get darker as he looked at me.

“Josh don't let him.” I sat up warily.

I watched Josh's pupils dilate, his stance become more coiled and his hands ball into fists of iron.

Balz.

“What a naughty girl you've been Vee.” he cooed in a sadistic way. My heart dropped into my stomach.

“Balz no. Give me my Josh.”

“Josh is gone babe, you got me now.” he smirked and walked toward me slowly.

“Balz get away from me!” I yelled, standing up and pulling up my pants quickly.

Suddenly my back hit the wall and Balz immobilized me by pressing his body against mine, and holding both of my wrists above my head in one of his hands.

“I like them down.” He used his other hands to slide down my cleavage, still bared as my shirt was still open, down my flat stomach to the top of my jeans. I trembled at his touch, terrified. “Balz stop. Please.”

“You know you like this you whore, don't lie to me.” he hissed, getting in my face. His eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips, to my breasts then back to my lips. Without warning he smashed his lips to mine, his angel bites digging into my face. As he shoved his tongue into my mouth he undid my jeans, I tried to turn my head away but he only pushed closer after letting my pants slide down my legs to my ankles.

I struggled against him but that only turned him on more. “You know I love the struggle.” He purred against my lips.

“Come on Josh, I know your in there. Don't let him do this.” I begged in tears, I trembled as I watched Balz's control falter. Josh is fighting.

“P-please.” I closed my eyes, not wanting to see Balz again. Every time I've asked for Josh before, he hits me.

I felt the pressure on my body lighten. “Oh my god!” Josh cried, letting go and backing up.

I slid down the wall, relieved.
“Vee, oh my god! What did I do?!” he teared up.

“It wasn't you Joshy, it was Balz. He didn't do anything horrible.” This time.

“No I...oh my god Vee I'm so sorry!” His tears slipped down his pale cheeks.

I used the wall to stand, then pulled up my pants and buttoned my shirt. His head was bowed in shame, I watched his tears fall to the padded floor.

“Josh it's okay. You fought back, you did great.” I walked over and tipped his head up with my hand.

“N-no I didn't. I almost...”

“No you didn't. I've told you, it's not your fault. It's Balz. Your my best friend Joshy, I trust you with my life.” I told him honestly.

He bit his quivering lip, eyes watery and fresh tear paths evident on his cheeks.

“You shouldn't. I can't be trusted.” He pushed my hand away.

“No Josh, look at me.” I put my hands on either side of his face and made him look at me. He looked into my eyes and smiled slightly.

“You are everything to me Josh, you are the most important thing to me. I need you to know that you are my best friend, I'll tell you anything you ask, I will NEVER lie to you, I trust you and you DO deserve it. If you need to cry, I'll be there. If you need to vent, I'll be there, I'll stand up for you and stand with you as long as I breathe.” I promised, my voice soft.

Josh--

Something Vee doesn't know, is that by looking in someone's eyes I can see their intentions. I can see that she has no bad thoughts of me, and everything she said is true. I need to stay strong, if not for me for her.

In my head I saw her holding my hand as we walked through the woods. Not in a romantic way, but in a way that meant she'd do anything for me.

But I...kinda wish it was in a romantic way. Sorta...maybe...

Vee is the most perfect girl I've ever met. Before I was here I knew plenty of girls, but they all wanted to fuck me and leave me. That is not going to happen. I've had a girl friend threaten suicide if I broke up with her, but I read her, as I call it, she had no such plans. She wanted me to feel bad for her, like all her past boyfriends, and have sex with her so she could move on to the next one. And yeah, I dumped her ass. And what did she do? Moved on.

Vee is unlike anyone I've ever met.

I nodded, and let her wipe my tears with her thumbs.

“We need to get out of here Josh. Tonight.” Her voice normally so carefree, was urgent.

I nodded. “But how?”

“I can help you there.”

We jumped and turned to see Brian Haner, missing since the day in the cafeteria still clad in his straight jacket.

He eyed me, the men unconscious on the floor, the busted chair, then Josh.

“What do you mean?” Vee inquired.

“Your planning an escape, and I know a way out.” he smirked.

“What do you get out of this? No way your helping us out of the good of your heart.” I spat.

“Easy tiger. I know a way out but I can't do it alone so I get to go with you, and you can't leave me somewhere alone. Someone has got to take this fucking straight jacket off me also...Vee is it?”

“Don't fucking think about it.” I growled.

“Okay, jeez chill your man tits.” Brian rolled his eyes.

“How do we know your not fucking with us?” Vee asked.

“Listen doll, I would lie about a lot of things. But escape isn't one of them.” he said with a straight face.

I can understand that. We all want to be free. Other than being a sexist pervert, Brian is a normal man.

“Fine. But there are others, we're taking them with us.” Vee ordered..

“Okay with me Red, who are we after?”

“Don't call me Red.” Vee glared.

“Nah I like it...Red.” Brian smirked, knowing he was pissing her off.

“Zack Baker, Mike Dirnt, and Ricky Olson.”

“That puny kid?” Brian made a face.

“He isn't insane. Also he needs Zack.” Vee spoke.

“Meh, whatever.” Brian shrugged.

“I can get Mike. I doubt Zack and Ricky would come with me.” I told them.

“I'll get them.” Vee volunteered.
“And how do you plan on getting to the mens hall?” Brian asked. “You're quite womanly...” he eyed her.

“Brian...” I warned.

“I'll find a away, even if I have to do something I'm not proud of.” she promised.

“Vee-” I tried to talk her out of it but she cut me off.

“No Josh, I'll do it.” she spoke with determination.

“...Okay...”

“Meet me in the hall by the library.” Brian told us.

We nodded, and left down out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
You saw a bit of Balz. What do you think? How does he compare with Josh? What do you think of Vee's feelings about Balz's actions not being Josh's fault?

I have a few more chapters ready, if I get enough subscriptions and comments I'll put them up and keep this story.