Status: On Trial, not sure if I'll keep this up

Maybe We're Not Insane

The Kenworth Sanitarium has an unknown whereabouts, no one goes in and no one comes out. Word is that they keep those too damaged for other sanitariums, and too disturbed for any outside contact. The ones who are considered more animals than people, the ones who have episodes to kill.

No one outside the business knows it exists, no letters from family members nor phone calls. It is as if, the family has completely forgotten their loved ones. Most patients have no recollection of their lives before they were admitted, they only know their age because of the sign on their door. Some have no last names on their sign at all.

The workers there dress all in white, and wear gloves at all times. They paint on a smile like everything is alright, but few know what goes on behind closed doors. They do inhumane experiments on certain patients, then if that person is asked about by another patient they reply only that “The doctor has seen them” They avoid questions by giving indirect answers, and will lie through their teeth as they see fit.

The patents are taught that they are insane, short and simple. Most are, but others...well...Maybe their not insane.

Maybe there is more to The Kenworth Sanitarium than they know. Maybe something, that could alter the world.