Status: This is my first attempt at writing, so please bare with me. I'm sorry if this is really crappy. Let me know what you think, I'm already working on more!

This One's For You

Darkness takes over.

I just can’t stop thinking about meeting Austin and Alan. Especially Austin, because he’s been my rock for a few years now. It’s 10pm and I’m currently lying on my bed doing school work. Well, trying to do school work, I’m really not getting very far with all these thoughts of OMAM racing through my head. Suddenly, I hear the front door slam. Loud voices drift up to my room, through my closed door. “Shit” I think to myself; “My dad and his dumb ass friends are home.” I turn up the music on my iHome so I don’t have to listen to loud, drunken men. All of a sudden, I hear three pairs of loud footsteps on the stairs, coming towards my room. I quickly get up so I can lock my door, but I’m not fast enough. My dad barges in my room, with two of his friends coming in behind him.

My dad says to his friends “Rob and Greg, this is my bitch of a daughter, Ariana. Gorgeous isn't she?”

Rob, with a wicked look in his eyes, says “Oh hell yeah, she’s a beaut.”

“Mmm, this should be fun” Greg whispers.

I look around nervously, while saying “Dad, what’s going on?”

Dad says “Guys, do what you want with her. If the little bitch doesn't cooperate, punish her as you see fit. She deserves everything she gets.”

My dad leaves the room and closes the door. As his two friends start stalking towards me, I finally realize what is going on.

"No... Don't, please" I whisper to the two men coming towards me.

I start backing up until my legs hit my bed. Now I'm stuck.

Rob says "Don't worry whore, you should enjoy this.

Rob pushes me back onto my bed and gets on top of me. Greg sits up near my head, and holds my wrists down, hard. All I can think is why, why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?

Rob rips off my shirt and pants and stares down at me with a malicious grin.

He turns to Greg "Make sure you hold her down so she doesn't go anywhere, and then you can have your turn."

He looks down at me again, and suddenly pushes his mouth against mine. He forces his tongue into my mouth at the same time that his hands are working at my bra.

I feel so helpless. There's nothing I can do. The more I squirm and try to get away, the harder that Greg holds down my wrists.

I feel so utterly helpless.

By the time Rob's had his way with me, I'm naked and feeling like I want to die. Rob gets off of me and buckles his pants. "Okay Greg, your turn with the whore. Oh, you'll enjoy her, she tastes amazing."

Rob quickly replaces Greg's spot at the top of my head and holds me down. Greg takes no time in climbing on top of me and grabbing me aggressively. At this point in time, all I can do is cry and pray for this torture to be over with soon.

It seems like an eternity, but finally Greg gets off of me and zips his pants. Him and Rob both high five, like what they just did was a good thing. They both leave my room and go back downstairs. I hear loud shouts of joy, like everyone is commending them for what they just did. All I can do is curl into a ball and cry. I shake and cry for what seems like hours. Suddenly I hear something that cuts through my cloud of despair. Let Live by OMAM came on. I hadn't realized my music was still playing. As the song continues to play, I can't help but feel better. I calm down enough to get up and get dressed again. I sit on my bed and take deep breaths.

I will be okay, I tell myself; I have to be. Now, what to do. Tell the police or don't tell the police? That is the question. As soon as I think this, I hear footsteps on the stairs again. My dad barges into my room for the second time tonight, but thank god he's alone.

He says "Now listen here bitch. Don't you dare tell anyone about what just happened. I owed those guys some money, and this was the only way I could repay them. You tell anyone, and your punishment will be much worse." He stalks out of my room and slams the door.

Well, I guess that answers my question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, so so so sorry it took me this long to update! I've been super busy with moving and schoolwork. But here's the third chapter! And thanks to everyone that subscribed, I'll try to be more quick with my updates from now on.