Status: On hiatus

It All Comes Back in Flashes

x2

~Ben's P.O.V.~

I will not be used to be battered and abused
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses

I'm awake from a nightmare,again...
Another nightmare with Danny...
After he did this to me,I had anxiety attacks and night terrors.
I decided not to let him close to myself again.
I loved him... I love him still...
Well,he did it,because he thought I've cheated on him,but I didn't...
When I closed my eyes the past came again to haunt me.

~Flashback~

I felt somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me away,It all happened way too fast.
-Who the fuck are you?!-I asked,as I looked up to face the stranger
But he didn't answered to my question,just crashed his lips to mine...
I pulled away and tried to ran away from him.
-You are coming with me!-He shouted at me-gripped my wrist and pulled me with himself to one of the rooms.
-Should I know you?-I asked him,as I sat down on the bed.
-Definitely,not. I saw your show,you were amazing...-He whispered,he sat down close to me.
-Well,thanks... I'm glad you enjoyed it.-I said,I felt nervous,who's that guy? What the hell does he want from me?
-You are the best...-He whispered into my ear
I pulled away and felt anger coursing through my veins.
-It's not only about me. I'm in a band. We are a band,we are together in this. Not just me.-I explained,then quickly got up from the bed and
reached for the door handle.
But he was behind me and grabbed me by my waist...
-What the fuck do you want from me?!-I shouted at him.
-From you? I want nothing from you,I just want you.-He whispered seductively.
I looked confused at him,as I studied him,he was taller than me,he had long black hair and icy blue eyes.
-I don't even know who you are!-I yelled,as I tried to break free from his grasp.
He just laughed. -You had sex with many whores,I'm sure you didn't knew their names,so why does it matters to you?-He asked in a cold tone.
-You are different you aren't a whore. Are you?-I asked,raised one eyebrow,while I looked at him.
He let out a laugh again. -No,I'm not a slut. I'm your secret lover...-He whispered into my ear.
He pushed me down to the bed,there was something in his hand,but I couldn't recognize what was it.
He caught me,looking at his hand.
-I won't let you get away,from me.-He said,as he pulled my tank top off,now I could recognize the thing in his hand,it was a handcuff.
I gulped and kicked and screamed,when he tried to put the handcuffs on my wrists. Everything was useless,now I was tied to the bed and he just watched me with eager in his eyes.
He threw his clothes off in front of me,then climbed on top of me.
-Let me go...-I pleaded,he started to kiss me roughly to shut me up.
When he finished the kiss,he sucked at my neck,I felt he will leave marks all over my body. I was nervous,about Danny,he may thinks I cheated on him,when he'll see them...
-Stop...-I whined,he licked at my chest down to my abdomen,I shivered by the feeling of his tongue.
-No,You don't want me to stop,you are all shivering,Bennie,you love it.-He whispered.
-Don't call me like this,you are a stranger to me,a stranger.-I said, frowning,as I kicked again.
-I'm not,I'm a fan of you...-He whispered.-A big fan-He whispered into my ear as his hands started to stroking me between my legs.
I let out a small moan,as I closed my eyes.
I felt as he removed my remaining clothes and started to stroke my manhood with his tongue now.
-Stop...Stop it... Fuck sakes... stop...-I whined,as he wrapped his mouth around my penis.
He didn't even cared about me,just sucked me hard...
I couldn't help but moan,I didn't knew his name and I didn't wanted him to do things like this to me,I wanted no one else but Danny.
So,I cried out Danny's name,as I thought about him.
He stopped,my eyes widened in this moment.
-How could you scream his name?!-He yelled at me
-Because,I don't know yours and I love him. I love him and I hate you!
-No you don't. I'll make you love me.-He said,looking deep into my eyes.
-I could never,love you. Never.
He didn't answered. Just continued what he started.
I cried out,those handcuffs were so uncomfortable,I wanted to get out of them,I wanted this to end.
I even screamed how uncomfortable they are,but he didn't cared at all.
He just sucked,then he finished it and looked up to my face.
My eyes were shut,I breathed heavily.
-You are so damn hot,Ben...-He whispered
I opened my eyes now.
-Let me go,I can't feel my wrists...-I said,hoping,he will set me free.
-Good.-He said with an evil grin on his face.
-Let me go,please...-I mumbled,as I looked up at him.
He just kissed me,bit at my lip,then let his tongue slip into my mouth,when I parted my lips to let out a sigh.
He licked my tongue,I was frozen...
-Ben,please,enjoy this.-He whispered,when he pulled away.
-How could you ask me that?! I'm in a relationship,I don't even know who the fuck are you!-I yelled at him
-It doesn't matters.-He said shortly
-It matters to me.
He just remained silent and took out something from the drawer of the nightstand.
-You will love it.-He said,as he rubbed his fingers with lube,then rubbed a little of it to my entrance too.
I let out a heavy sigh.
-You will love it,Bennie.-He stated again.
-I don't want it!-I cried out,when I felt his fingers inside me.
-Shut up and enjoy it,cunt!-He grunted as he moved his fingers in and out.
I closed my eyes and sobbed silently.
He done it even deeper and I just moaned from the pain and the embarrassment.
-Good little boy...-He whispered,as he started to move his fingers like scissors.
I opened my eyes,my whole body shivered...
I thought of Danny again...
I panted and repeated Danny's name.
This time he didn't cared about it,just done it faster and as deep as my tightness allowed it.
I cried out again.
-Fuck... It hurts...-I panted with pain in my voice.
-Just shut up,Ben and prepare yourself-He pulled his fingers out,I sighed in relief.
He rubbed his manhood with the lube this time.
I bit at my lower lip and frowned.
He pushed himself inside of me,I screamed,It hurt as fuck...
I closed my eyes again,I didn't even wanted to see him.
He done it in a quicker pace and moaned loud.
-You feel so good,Ben... You are so fucking tight...-He moaned,as he thrust.
Tears streamed down my cheeks,my wrists were completely numb...
-Danny..Dan...Daniel... Help me,please...-I panted,he became mad and his thrust got faster.
-Danny!-I cried out
-He isn't here. He doesn't hear your desperate cries,you pathetic cunt!-He growled,as he done it deeper...
I felt myself close to the edge.
I screamed Danny's name,when I reached my orgasm.
After a few last thrusts,he came inside me,screaming my name.
He pulled himself out,took the handcuffs off of my wrists.
-I loved it,even though,I know how you thought about that fucker the whole time.
-Don't you dare to call him names! You don't know a damn thing about him!-I yelled at him,then just panted.
-He don't deserve you at all. You will end up hurt. Believe me Benjamin.
I got even more furious.
-Get the fuck away from me!-I yelled and punched him in the face.
Grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom,locking the door behind myself.
I took a quick shower,dried my body and my hair with towels,then quickly got dressed.
I headed to my room,as fast as I could,not giving a damn about him.
Once I was there,I locked the door,then collapsed on the bed and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all thanks for the comments,subs and recs,it all means so much to me ♥ Stay perfect,guys! ☻

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot and one OC in this chapter.
Lyrics are from: Egypt Central - White Rabbit

xoxo.: Stan ~