Status: On hiatus

It All Comes Back in Flashes

x3

~Danny's P.O.V.~

Just like before
I should've told you again
That I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry

Ben was still mad at me.
He haven't said a single word to me.
Since I met him after that incident...
I totally understand how he couldn't forgive me.
It hurts just to remember it...

~Flashback~

I couldn't stay calm,until I get to know how's Ben. I just wanted to see him so bad,I wanted to know how he's feeling.
So,I made my way back to his home,the worst that could happen if he kicks me out,but I'd understand it.
When I arrived,I let out a sigh and knocked on the door.
After a few minutes he came and opened the door,his face went pale when he saw me standing there.
-What are you doing here,Daniel?-He asked quietly,as he motioned to me to come in.
I stepped inside and closed the door behind myself.
-I just needed to see you,Benji.-I said,looking deep into his eyes.
-No,you didn't.-He sat down on the couch and continued the cartoon he was watching.
I noticed the bowl in his lap,the bowl of soup I made for him.
It made me smile instantly.
I just stood there and watched as he ate it...
He was beautiful,no matter how battered his face was,he was still beautiful.
-Why are you just standing there?-He asked,when he caught me looking at him.
I shrugged,then walked over to the couch,I sat down besides him but he moved away from me.
Even put a pillow between the two of us and ate the soup constantly.
I just sat there in silence,it made me happy,that he ate the soup I made for him.
-How are you feeling?-I asked him carefully.
-I feel like shit.-He said,shortly.
I sighed and just looked at him again.
It was so lovely as he paid attention to a cartoon in the TV and slurped the soup.
-Stop looking at me,please.-He said,he felt uncomfortable I could tell.
I tried to watch the TV but I don't like cartoons and I just wanted to watch Ben instead.
I looked at him from the corner of my eye,he laughed at some childish joke,then continued his soup.
I felt the urge to kiss his perfect lips... I couldn't get my eyes off of him,he licked the soup off from his lips. It just made me crave for his soft lips even more.
-I hope you enjoy your soup...-I mumbled
-Yeah,thanks.-He said,shortly and returned to watch the cartoon.
-Listen to me,Ben!-I exclaimed to get his attention,he looked at me with a confused face.
-I came to make things right between the two of us but you are just so stubborn and it doesn't help at all.-I explained,looking into his eyes.
-To make things right? You can't,you fucked it up.-He said,held up his middle finger to me,then turned to the screen again.
-Yeah,I can. I will visit you everyday,you will forgive me eventually.
He just laughed at me.
-I'll never forgive you,Daniel.
-You will,because you love me.
-I don't love you anymore.
I felt my heart shattering to million pieces,when I heard it,but I didn't believe it.
-I know it isn't true.
He just sighed.
Ben finished the soup,set the bowl down on the coffee table.
-You can leave,now you know what's up with me.-He said without any emotion,I looked into his eyes and I've seen nothing...
-I prefer to stay.-I said,looking at his beautiful face.
-Okay...You can stay. Just keep your distance!
I sighed,stood up and sat in the armchair.
-Much better.-He mumbled,as he stretched on the couch.
Closed his eyes and tried to get some rest. I turned off the TV.
I couldn't help,but stare at Ben,his face was peaceful,his tank top revealed his perfect stomach.
He would yell at me or even punch me,if I would touch him...
I just wanted to kiss his cheek or stroke his stomach...
Instead I just sat back,still looking at him.
I got lost in my thoughts,when I heard Ben's scream.
I stood up,then kneeled down,stroked his face...
-It's okay,it's only a bad dream...-I whispered softly,then pressed a kiss to his forehead.
-I wanted to tell you,but you wouldn't listen to me...-He mumbled in his sleep.
-What do you wanted to tell me?
-That I didn't wanted this. I didn't cheated on you. I never would.
-Then,what happened Ben?
He sighed
-I can't tell you. Sorry... Bad memories...
-It's okay...
Ben smiled in his sleep or was he awake? I don't think so,he may thinks this conversation is only happened in his dream.
He sat up straight,I was still kneeling there...
-Danny?!-He gasped,when he noticed me.
He was drenched in cold sweat and his breathing was heavy.
-When did you got here?-He asked with a confused look on his face.
-I was there,since a while. You've been eating the soup I made for you before and watched some cartoon,when I came.
He tried to remember...
-Yeah,I was.-He said finally.
I still saw the terror on his face,I didn't wanted to leave him all by himself.
-Can you go home? Please,Daniel...-He looked into my eyes,then scratched the back of his head in confusion.
-Well... Okay...-I sighed,then pressed a quick kiss on Ben's lips,then quickly made my way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thank you for all of you! You are all so wonderful!
Keep it up! Thanks for the comments,recs and subs! ♥
It's a crappy chapter,I'm sorry for it.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
Lyrics are from: Asking Alexandria - To The Stage

xoxo.: Stan ~