Status: On hiatus

It All Comes Back in Flashes

x5

~Danny's P.O.V.~

'Cause you were made for me
Somehow I'll make you see
How happy you make me

I feel more hope about my relationship with Ben.
He talks to me more and he even lets me touch him,he lets me close to himself again.
I'm positive about everything now,I think I will get him back.

~Flashback~

This time I invited Ben to my place. He didn't got out of his home in a while and it isn't right. We had to cancel our upcoming shows due to Ben's problems.
I took a shower,while I waited for him. I couldn't got Ben out of my mind. Usually,I took long showers,but now I cut it short or at least tried to. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.
-I'll be there soon!-I shouted for him.
-Okay,then I will wait.-I heard Ben's voice,his soft but raspy voice,which I adored so much.
I finished with the shower,dried my body and my hair,when I heard the door open. I wrapped a towel around my waist in hurry. Benji stood there and just stared at me with a smirk.
-Why are you here Ben?-I asked him as I felt the heat in my cheeks.
-I'm impatient and it's fun to stalk at people in the bathroom.-He just laughed.
-So,you find it funny?-I whispered into his ear,as I pinned him against the wall.
-Yeah.-He mumbled,looking deep into my eyes.
I ruffled his curly hair and pressed a kiss on his nose.
He giggled.
-Now,go get dressed.-He ordered with a small laugh.
-No,I have other plans!-I winked at him.
I saw fear reflecting in his eyes.
-Don't be scared,Benji...
-I can't do this,Dan. I'm sorry...-He mumbled,bit at his pierced lower lip.
-I won't hurt you again,I love you...
He pressed his lips against mine,it surprised me,but made me so happy.
He started to kiss my lips passionately,as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to his body.
He licked at my lower lip,asking for access,I gladly parted my lips to let his tongue slip in.
Our tongues fought for dominance,as I felt his hand running through my slightly wet hair.
He grinded his hips against mine,I felt his erection.
A moan escaped my mouth,when he pulled away to take a deep breath.
He giggled and pulled off his shirt.
For a moment I just looked at his bare torso,his ribs where visible and this sight saddened me a bit...
I ran my hand over his body,he just smiled,with the sweetest smile I've ever seen.
I threw off my towel and his remaining clothes,I grabbed his hand and led him to the shower.
I let the water flow on our bodies,as I pulled him into my arms and kissed him hard.
I felt his hands on my penis,he started to pump it slow for first,then a little faster,I tangled my fingers into his wet hair.
-Faster...-I breathed into his ear.
He done as I told him to,I cried out in pleasure.
He fell to his knees and replaced his hands with his mouth,sucked hard,then deep throated me. I pulled his hair with one of my hands and scratched his back with the other.
-Ugh... fuck... Benji...-I moaned with my eyes closed.
He gagged a bit,but still won't stop it...
I shivered and felt Ben's body shivering too.
He pulled away and let out a long moan. He wanted to take my manhood back into his mouth,but I pushed him away gently.
-It's my turn to make you happy!-I exclaimed with a wide smile.
-I'm scared...-He mumbled shyly.
-Don't be. I love you Ben. I just want to make you happy.-I said,cupping his face.
-I just want to take care of it.-I laughed,as I wrapped my hands around his length.
-Danny...-He moaned,just from my touch.
He barely called me Danny,since then...
I was glad,that he let me close to himself again.
I smiled at him as I started to move my hands slowly.
He smiled back at me and let out small moans,as I done it in a quicker pace. I kept my eyes at Ben's face,I just wanted to make sure if he's okay.
-You can tell me to stop,whenever.-I said,looking deep into his eyes.
-It feels good,Danny. You don't need to stop.-He said with a smile.
-I just need to be sure of it,Ben.- I stated.
He nodded.
-I'll continue,if it makes you feel good.-I said,smiling at him,as I moved my hands again.
-Yeah... So fucking good...-He moaned,as he closed his eyes.
I started to pump his penis even faster,he threw his head back and moaned my name,which made me go wild.
-Just keep on,moan my name.-I said,as I done it even rougher.
-Danny... Danny... Dan...-He moaned and I felt his pre-cum dripping on my hands.
I stopped,then looked at him...
He just stared at me with a confused look on his lovely face.
-If I continue,I will go too far. I can't,I'm sorry Benjamin...-I said softly,as I turned the shower off.
-Why?-He asked with an innocent look.
-You are still hurt. I don't want to bring up the memories. Can we just cuddle?-I knew that he was still hurt and also I knew that I can't help myself. I didn't wanted to do something,he don't want to.
-Yeah,we can!-He exclaimed,hopped out of the shower,dried his perfect body and dressed up.
I did the same,then grabbed his hand and led him to the living room.
I plopped down on the sofa,pulling Ben into my lap.
-Should I turn the TV on or do you want to just lay with me peacefully?-I asked him with a huge smile on my face.
-I just want to lay here in your arms.-He responded,smiling back at me.
I nodded as I laid back holding him in my arms. I missed moments like this one. Benji closed his eyes and just relaxed.
I couldn't say,I don't want him in a sexual way,because I need him. I really feel like he's still hurt. I should wait more...
He drifted to sleep in my arms,I just held him as close to myself as it was possible. I cherished this moment and just watched his beautiful face...
His dream was peaceful this time and I was glad about it.
I wasn't tired at all.
But the sight of my sleeping love,made me want to sleep,though.
I closed my eyes and got some nap,I couldn't really sleep because I have to look for him. He was still fragile,he needed me more than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow,guys my story reached 100 readers! You are all wonderful! Thanks for reading,commenting and also for the subs and recs. ♥

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
Lyrics are from: Evanescence - Forgive Me

xoxo.: Stan ~