Status: On hiatus

It All Comes Back in Flashes

x7

~Danny's P.O.V.~

Voices of violence will always be heard
Voices of violence, voices of violence

I spent our whole break with Ben. I seemed to gain his trust back.
He still seemed weak a vulnerable.
I saw a scene in his hotel room after our show,which scared me to death.

~Flashback~

-Where are you going,Ben?-I asked him,when we got back to the hotel.
-To my room. I'm exhausted.-He responded,kissing my cheek gently.
-Okay,sleep well,darling!-I said,then went to my room.
My room was the one next to Ben's,I heard him talking to somebody,I got curious...
So,I made my way to his room,when I opened the door I saw him pushed against the wall by a man,who was a stranger to me.
-Who the hell are you?!-I yelled at him.
He looked at me without any words,then kissed Ben's lips...
I remembered how he said,that he was raped... It all made sense now.
-You are the one,the one who hurt Ben!-I got even more furious.
He just laughed.
-No,you are the one who hurt him,all the time.-He stated.
-I love him. I care about him. Those are the feelings you are unable to feel.-I said in a cold tone,I grabbed Benji's arm and pulled him close to me.
-Back off!-I screamed,when he got closer to us.
I stood in front of Ben in order to protect him,He shivered behind me...
-I just came to talk something over with him.-The stranger spoke.
-He have nothing to say to you.-I looked over to Benjamin.
-It's true. I want him to get lost.-He said
-Can you go to my room,love?-I asked him,he nodded and left us alone.
-So,you filthy parasite.-I said,when I turned to face him.
-I want nothing from you,Worsnop.-His tone teased me.
-I will never forgive you for hurting him.-I felt the anger rushing through my veins.
-What are you going to do,then?-He asked sarcastically.
-I will fucking rip you to shreds!-I yelled,I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I started to kick and punch him.
He kicked me in the stomach,I collapsed to the floor,but then stood up again with more urge to kill him.
-You are a dead man!-I screamed into his face.
He just laughed.
-Calm the fuck down and we can talk.-He said,still laughing at me.
-I don't need to talk with you. Keep yourself away from Ben or I will be the one who will keep you away from him.-I tried to calm down,but I got angry just from the sight of his face.
-You don't even know how jealous I get,when I think of you.-He said,looking deep into my eyes.
-You don't have to be jealous. I know how you don't love,Ben. You just torture him. Feelings are so far from you.-I explained.
-I'm the one who torture him? I'm sure you caused so much pain.
It hit me,I hurt him too but he was the one who hurt him first.
-I love him. I could never hurt him.-I stated,but my palms started to sweat.
-Really?! It looks like you are a liar!-He yelled at me.
-You don't know a thing about me nor about Ben. Leave us the fuck alone!-I got even more furious.
-Look at yourself,Daniel. What are you always preaching about? How your fans mean everything to you,they are a part of your family and so. I'm a fan too and look how you handle me.
I didn't knew that he's a fan... It made me feel a bit of guilt.
-I'm... sorry... I didn't knew you are a fan. I just knew what you did to Ben.-It was true,I didn't knew it.
-How fucking high are you this time? I'm here because I was at your damn concert!-He snapped.
He was right,though... I was stupid and I was high,even though I promised Benji I will quit.
-I'm so fucking stupid,of course you were.-I said then.
-So,do you want all the fans know who you really are?
-Are you trying to threaten me?
-Actually,I'm threatening you,Danny. I will tell everyone how much of a dick you were with me,I will tell them what you did to your boyfriend. I will destroy you,not just you,your life,your band.
-I don't give a shit about my life,I never did. But my boyfriend,my fans and my band are everything.
-Of course you don't. You are a wreck,a damn wreck. You will die before time in alcohol poisoning or you will get AIDS or from an overdose.-I couldn't even describe how mad I was of him.
-Who are you to say those?!-I yelled,maybe a little too loud.
-Those are the facts. You will be six feet underground.-He said calmly.
-Get your ass out of there before I kick it!
He just laughed sarcastically.
-You can't stand the truth. I love to see you destroying yourself slowly. You will be gone soon.
I knew what he means,he wants me dead,then he can be with Ben.
-Not gonna happen.-I said shortly.
-I bet you are high right now. You will blackout,your knees are shaking,Danny.
They were really shaking and my stomach twirled,I couldn't even recall how I got the drugs I took...
-Enjoy your life while you can.-He said,then left me with a suspicious smile on his face.
Now I remembered,I got them from a random guy,he has connections.
I got weak,I fell on my knees,everything was blurry...
The last thing I heard was the door opening,it was Benji...
-Danny,what happened?-He asked,as he kneeled down beside me.
I couldn't answer,everything went black...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everything guys! ♥ Also,I'm sorry to keep you waiting,but I was depressed lately and now I'm really sick but I hope you will enjoy this update. I've also started the next chapter!

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot and one OC in this chapter.
Lyrics are from: Billy Talent - Voices Of Violence

xoxo.: Stan ~