Status: Oh yes. Trying to update everyday is a bit hard since my brain is malfunctioning at the moment due to a break up. So, bear with me. :)

The Lost Angel

Threats

I thought death was painless and not electricity shooting across my body.

My family is too vivid- too vivid that I tried my best to fight the force pulling me to get to them. It was pointless. If dying means that I get to see them, then why the hell not? I’d choose death a hundred and million times than spend my whole eternity without them.

Until I opened my eyes and disappointment washed over me. But I was too tired and my chest hurt and my vision is still blurred even when a lot are calling my name. I want to go back. I want to see my parents and brother again. Not this. I don’t wanna wake up.

Dying made me happy.

But the disappointment won over and the next thing I knew, I’m lying on a hospital bed with Aunt Jenna smothering all over me. “I’m fine.” I moaned. I wanted to go back to the happy place where Flyn and I would lay down on the grass while my parents prepared barbeque.

With a broken leg and IV on my arm and a dull aching on my chest, I fought the urge to rip off the oxygen from my nose. “I’ve been so worried! Andrea was lucky to have swum out of the car but you’re even luckier Emmett Cullen was passing by!” she gushed and I felt confused.

Emmett? I thought it was papa? And I thought Rosalie saved Andrea? My mind whirled. Did they change the story? What am I supposed to tell?

“What happened anyway? Why did the car fall off the bridge?” Aunt Jenna asked and her brown hair shined from the sunlight- it’s sunny today, I presume.

“I-“ I started my brain jumbling for a possible reason to give her. “I- I can’t remember..”

Aunt Jenna sighed and patted my leg, the unbroken one, softly. “I understand. You passed out.”

Who wouldn’t? I wanted to ask her but bit my tongue. I’m confused. Who was that brown haired vampire girl? She seems familiar. Very- very familiar like I’ve seen her once in a picture. “How’s Andrea?” I asked Aunt Jenna who’s arranging fruits on a table by the window.

She turned to look at me, “She’s at their house. She didn’t suffer any injury but she repeatedly told me to hand out her apologies to you.”

“She didn’t want this..” I trailed off remembering Andrea’s fit vividly inside my head. “She didn’t want this to happen.”

Aunt Jenna sighed and turned back to the window, “She didn’t.” but there’s a tone to her voice that made me realize that she Aunt Jenna knew something.

“Aunt Jenna..” I trailed off trying to sit up and she turned around to face me with a troubled look on her face. “What’s wrong?”

“I-“ she started walking towards me. “I think there’s something wrong with Andrea..”

“Why’d you say that?” I asked curious. Aunt Jenna is not the one who would see something negative negatively- sometimes, even if she sees something negative, she pulls out something positive in it. This is weird.

She breathed out before sitting on the side of my bed with a troubled look on her face, “She’s distant. It’s as if she didn’t care at all that you almost died.”

“Maybe you got it wrong.” But, I knew that she’s right, maybe. As the flashbacks of Andrea’s actions a few days before on the night of our accident, it’s true that she would probably had been more thankful if I died.

Aunt Jenna stared at my face before shaking her head and sighing. “Let’s not get you worked up with my thoughts..” She trailed off before standing up and continuing the arrangement of the fruits.

|EDWARD CULLEN|
Home is hell.

With Bella back and her part on Katherine’s almost death, Rosalie is beyond furious- and so is Alice. Emmett and Jasper are not talking but I can read their thoughts and I know how they feel, shocked and disappointed. Carlisle and Esme are disappointed of Bella’s actions too. But, all of them didn’t show Bella.

All of them acted as if nothing’s wrong.

But, I feel that everything is wrong especially at the time when the pull to see Katherine and Bella didn’t want me to go came. It’s wrong. I felt like a caged animal.

*She’s fine, Edward.* Carlisle’s thoughts replayed the time when Katherine opened her eyes yesterday evening. *She’s tired but I presume she’s fine today*

Carlisle can’t go to the hospital today too since the sun is up. And, Alice can’t see much on Katherine’s future ever since the accident- well, Alice can’t see anything at all.

*Bitch.* Rosalie’s thoughts sounded from downstairs and I knew that Bella is at the same room as hers. *I’ll go visit Katherine when the sun sets- and never come back.*

“Dad.”

I looked up from my journal and saw Nessie standing in front of me with an awkward look on her face. “Yes?”

“Let’s go hunting?-“

“-I wanna go too.” Bella appeared by the doorway and I resisted the urge to chuck something on her direction. “I need to hunt.”

Nessie rolled her eyes sighing before grumbling a ‘nevermind’ and rushing out of the room. Bella watched Nessie disappear with eyebrows raised before shrugging and making her way to me. I closed my journal quickly.

Bella leaned on my table casually, “Did she brainwash my daughter too?” she asked darkly and I quickly knew who she is referring to.

“She didn’t brainwash anyone.”

“Way to defend her.” Bella sneered and I forced myself not to growl at her. “What? Everyone here is angry with me. I may be indestructible but I do know how to get a hint.”

I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm myself before speaking. “They’re not angry at you. They’re angry at what you did, Bella. She’s a mortal, for God’s sake! She has a life and you almost ended it!”

“But she’s your singer! I thought I was!”

“And I didn’t want this too! So stop being so selfish and deal with it!”

She scowled, “I’m not dealing with it! What’s mine is mine!”

“I’m not yours anymore! You left me for another man!”

“I did it to get used to him and not hurt him!”

“BUT YOU HURT ME IN THE END!” I roared and she closed her mouth in a thin line. “Just- just go away.”

*The nerve of that woman.* Rosalie’s thoughts sneered from downstairs probably hearing the argument and her mind started ranting about how selfish and stupid Bella is. And I knew that there’s no arguing with Rosalie, she’s right.

|KATHERINE FORBES|
I hate hospitals. It’s like a mental institution but instead of curing me, it’s driving me insane.

Aunt Jenna has left me to go on duty but promised that she’ll take a quick look at me when she has free time. I’m bored. The TV had been running for a while now but the show didn’t hold my attention for long since the show is just a rerun.

I’m hungry and bored. That’s never a good combination.

I pushed myself off of bed and sat at the edge of it before leaning my hand on the foam and trying to stand up.

“Don’t force yourself!”

“JESUS!” I almost fell but a cold hand gripped my arm- I whipped my head and saw Rosalie Hale standing beside me with a smile on her face. “You scared me!”

Rosalie helped me back on my bed with ease. “What are you doing standing up, anyway?”

“I was just trying..” I covered embarrassed to say that I’m about to stuff my face with food but my stomach picked the right time to protest- it growled loudly. I blushed and decided to tell that I’m going to get food.

“You should have just called a nurse or something.”

“I can do it on my own.”

Rosalie snorted, “Yeah. You do.” But the sarcasm on her tone is not mistakable. Within seconds, I had some biscuits and milk in front of me. “Eat up.”

And I did like a savaged person.

“What are you doing here anyway?” I asked in between bites as Rosalie, who shrugged, watches me. “It’s quite late for visiting hours.”

She smiled, “And it’s quite late for my far grandchild to be awake.”

I narrowed my eyes at her. I’m still not used to having her as my far grandmother. “Where’s Emmett? I want to thank him.”

Rose shrugged, “Nah. He’s too happy to save you, you know.. After seeing me frantic, he knew he should save you.”

“But still, I want to thank him..”

I started feeling sort of guilty that after they had did everything in their will power, there’s a part of me wishing that I should have just instead died. The vivid dreams of the happy times with my family raced around my head like wildfire- burning every strength I had left to live.

And even when I know that I’m not alone, that I had the Cullens and Aunt Jenna, I can’t push myself to forget the past and take the present as it is. Something is holding me back and I exactly knew what it is. And before I closed my eyes, I kept on wishing that my heart would stop on my sleep.

But it didn’t.

Instead, I woke up with golden eyes hovering above me and as my eyes focused on everything, I realized that she has brown hair and heart shaped face. I gasped and almost pressed the emergency button but she quickly held my hand tightly.

“Hello.” She smiled and her teeth are perfectly white. “Drop it, I’m not gonna hurt you.”

I slowly released the small remote thing and stared at the girl. She’s beautiful, even up close and looks almost exactly like Renesmee. It clicked unto me, Isabella Swan!

She released my hand before standing beside me with a scowl, “I’m Bella.”

“Katherine-“

“-I know.” She sighed exasperated and I found it rude of her but I kept my mouth shut. “You’re my husband’s new singer.” There’s emphasis on husband and a sneer at the word ‘singer’.

I crinkled my nose still not comfortable at me being referred to with a noun that screams food. “What do you want?” I finally asked curious as to what she might want from me.

Is she afraid that I’m going to steal Edward?

“Stay away from my family.” She said menacingly towering over me but it didn’t scare me. In fact, I laughed at her.

“One of them is my family too.”

She scoffed, “Yeah? Well, news is that I told you to stay away.”

“And, we don’t belong in the same generation or the same bloodline. Who are you to boss me around, Isabella?” I taunted back and I knew that her patience is faltering and anger is boiling inside her as her eyes slowly started going black- it’s slow but I noticed it.

“You-“

“BELLA!” And like an angel avenging something, Edward appeared by the doorway with a dark and territorial look on his face and after just blinking once, he’s in front of Bella with a venomous look on his face. “Stay away from her or else-“

“-or else what?” Bella taunted with gritted face and I knew that a tantrum is on its way. “You’ll leave me?” she spat.

Edward scoffed and we’re probably thinking of the same thing. Bella left him first and here she is, standing in front of him saying that line.

“No.” Edward spat back but his anger seemed endless as his voice grew darker-

“-I’ll kill you.”