Status: May the odds be ever in your flavor.

Flavor of the Week

Ava Castelli

After shutting the door softly behind her, Ava moved towards Louis’s living room, kicking off her shoes as she did. She hated that Louis had left to talk to Georgia, but she didn’t blame him. She knew the two of them had history from the week before, and it was clear they had things to hash out. She just hoped it wouldn’t ruin her chances with Louis.

They’d had an amazing time on their date, the both of them laughing and joking around with Hannah and Zayn the entire time. It felt to Ava as if they’d been together forever, her and Louis and Hannah and Zayn, when really they’d only known each other for weeks. She didn’t care though; she was having a great time with Louis and she knew her character would just run with it.

Ava sat on the plush sofa, with her legs kicked up onto the coffee table. Louis’s cabin looked similar to Harry’s, with many of the same fancy decorations in different colors, and she wondered if she would ever get sick of having to move from cabin to cabin. All the boys got to live in the same space each week, but with the girls having to switch as much as they did, Ava could see it getting old fast.

Behind her, the door popped open, and she knew immediately that it was Louis. She only wondered whether or not he’d have Georgia in tow. With Georgia being the Shy One, it seemed unlikely that she’d came back with Louis, but there was always the possibility he’d invited her in for coffee.

Whipping her head around, Ava found that Louis entered the cabin solo, and she immediately thought to ask what had happened.

“Is she alright?” Ava asked, as Louis slipped back into the house. He had his hands tucked in his pockets and his head hung to the floor.

Louis chuckled, shaking his head. “I really didn’t think I’d manage to make a girl hate me so soon. It’s only the second week and I’ve already got one on my bad side.”

“What happened?”

Pulling his hands from his pockets, Louis moved back to the sofa, taking a comfortable seat next to Ava. He kicked his legs up on the coffee table, same as she did, and leaned back until he was even with her.

“It’s a long story,” Louis said. “Mostly a misunderstanding. But I think that bridge has been burned.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Ava said, sincerely hurt for the boy. She could tell he hadn’t intended for things with Georgia to end the way they did, and even though she was happy to have one less competitor for Louis’s attention, she didn’t want to see him hurting like that.

“It’s alright,” Louis chuckled, shaking his head a bit. “It probably wouldn’t have gone anywhere, anyway. She and I are very different people.”

He turned to her, his smile wide. “There are other people here I’m better suited for.”

He finished it with a wink that set Ava’s body on fire. She hated that she let him get to her like that, but the slutty character inside of Ava wasn’t about to let it end there.

“And who’s that?”

Louis paused for a moment, biting his lip as he tapped his finger against his chin. He looked up to the sky, as though he were searching his brain for the right answer.

“The one that’s always crying,” he said, smiling at her. “What’s her name again?”

“Oh, you are so funny.”

Ava tapped her fist against Louis’s arm and he chuckled. Rubbing his hand against the spot, he puffed out his bottom lip.

“Easy, there. I’m delicate.”

Rolling her eyes, Ava tapped her fist against the spot again. This time when she did, Louis reached his hand out, catching Ava’s in his before she could pull away. He held her hand like that for a moment, before wrapping his fingers around hers.

Ava could’ve sworn she felt every nerve ending in her body go aflame from that single touch. It was like just feeling that small patch of his skin against hers reminded her sense what it was like to be touched again.

With his eyes locked on hers, he moved slowly forward. Every inch he moved closer to her felt like mile. She wanted him right next to her and it was taking far too long.

She wasn’t sure if it was the real Ava or her character taking over her body, but in just seconds she’d reached her free hand to his neck, pulling him into her.

Their lips connected in a moment of pure bliss, with Louis smiling against her closed lips. The kiss was short and sweet, and nothing at all like Ava.

Louis pressed his forehead against hers, his warm breath falling in huffs against her lips. His face was turned up in a smile and she wanted nothing more than to connect to him again.

Luckily, she didn’t have to wait long.

Dropping her hand, Louis wrapped his hands in her dark hair and used it to pull her lips to his. The second they met again, Ava relaxed into him, as he snaked his hand around her waist.

Tugging at her hip, he dug his fingers into her skin, causing her to let out a moan against his lips. He smiled at that, and leaned backward, so she had no choice but to sit on top of him.

Her legs straddled his waist, the right one nearly falling off the thin sofa, as he pressed her hips against his body. She could feel every one of his muscles clenching beneath her and she moaned in anticipation of seeing them uncovered. She wanted Louis – all of Louis, and at that moment she was desperate to have him.

And when he wrapped his hands around her body, carrying her into his room and tossing her onto the bed, she knew that he wanted her just as badly.

Image


Jay stood in front of the group, his smile and his eyes wide. He appeared just as eager for this challenge as he did the rest of them. The producers really couldn’t have picked a better, more peppy host if they’d stolen Ryan Seacrest from American Idol.

“Alright guy and gals,” Jay said, clutching his hands together. “For this week’s elimination challenge, we are going to do something very simple. Because love is all about sex and sex is all about experience, we’re going to put you experience to the test.” Everyone’s eyes went wide and Jay chuckled. “No, not the way you’re thinking. Get your minds out of the gutter. Each member of your team is going to anonymously write down the number of sex partners they’ve had. The team with the lowest average number will be the loser, and that team will have to eliminate one girl. Your papers are in front of you, so write away.”

Ava looked over at Louis, who was standing next to her, and the boy smiled down at her with his large grin. Her first thought was as to whether or not she was supposed to write her real number or her fake Slutty Ava number. Her second thought was whether or not Louis would be including their night’s romp in the sheets in his count.

He reached over to her, squeezing her hand tightly, before writing down his number. Ava did the same, squeezing his hand and jotting down an even 15 for good measure. It seemed like a lot to Ava, but she wasn’t sure if her ‘a lot’ was the same as the producer’s ‘a lot’.

After a few moments, when Jay had tallied up the average sex partner counts, he announced Niall’s team as the losers, which came as no surprise to Ava. Even though Zayn had been given the shy girl, Niall had both the weird girl and the super genius, so it was bound to lower his scores.

A few more moments later, Niall had come back with his decision, and Megan was told to pack her things. The girl left with few words, clearly trying to uphold her super genius image, and Ava was thankful that they didn’t have to watch a huge show.

Louis turned to Ava will a smile, his hand still connected with hers. Ava still couldn’t believe he was being so open about holding her hand in front of the others. Didn’t he realize that it could possibly cost him the game? Of course, with some of the other girls as cut throat as they were, Ava knew it wouldn’t stop them from trying to be with Louis, but he didn’t know that.

For all he knew, he was tossing away his chances at winning for a simple hand. Or, he was clutching onto her in hopes that it would make Georgia jealous, but Ava preferred to believe the former.

“I’m going to assume that we were one of the winners because Leona is a total slag, and it wasn’t your number that put us on top. I mean, I was your first, yeah?” Louis said with a soft wink.

“Right,” Ava joked. “Just as I was yours.”

Louis chuckled. “Good. I’m glad we’re clear on that.”

The both of them paused for a moment, looking into each other’s eyes. Louis took a deep breath, twisting his lips.

“On the count of three,” he said, with a nod.

Ava chuckled, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

He continued. “One, two, three.”

In unison, Ava and Louis repeated their numbers, both of them laughing when a 9 came from each of their mouths.

Ava was happy she’d elected to go with her real number, instead of her fake slaggy one, even though her real number was still a bit high.

Louis laughed at her, reaching his arms around her shoulders.

Pressing his lips against her forehead, Louis whispered.

“Well, I think you’re my perfect 9.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Louis and Ava sitting in a tree...
Delish.
The fabulous Paige is up next so it's going to be great!