Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Eight

Twiggy & I got our food and went back to the hotel room. We sat on the bed and started to eat while talking about Star Wars. I got full with half of my food still on my plate. I put a piece of the waffle I had on a spoon and flicked it at Twiggy. He laughed and flicked some food at me. Before I knew it there was a full out food war going on between Twiggy and I. Then Andy walked into the room and said “WHAT THE FUCK?!?” We just looked at each other, then at him, then I tried to explain what we where doing “Ummm.... We got bored and started a food fight.....” I said looking at the floor. He grunted and stomped away. I wonder what his problem has been lately... I’m here aren’t I? That’s What He wanted, right? Of course it is..... he begged me to come... Is It Because of my new close friendship with Twiggy? He Doesn’t know about the kiss, right??? Twiggy broke the silence and my thoughts by poking me. “What Ya Thinkin’ Bout? he asked. “Oh.... Just what’s wrong with Andy lately.” I said depressingly. I lieed down on Twiggy’s chest. Twiggy cuddled me. Brian Walked into the room. I just played with Twiggy’s hair while he continued to cuddle me. Brian said “Twiggy I need your help setting up the stage at the Auditorium.” Twiggy sighed and delicately pushed me off him. “See you at the concert..” He said then walked out the door with Brian. I Walked to Andy’s Hotel room, the door was open, so i just walked in. I saw Andy sitting on the bed doodling in his notebook. “Hey..... Andy?” I said nervously. I didn’t want to be yelled at, but I had to talk to him. “Yes, Velvet?” He said as if he where aggravated. “What did I do?” “You slept with him...” Andy said. “I DID NOT!!!!!” “Yes you did. I’ve seen how you act around him... you act like you’re sleeping with him.” “I HAVE NOT SLEPT WITH TWIGGY!!!!” I screamed. I ran off trying not to cry, But failed, I started crying when I got to the door of my hotel room. I fell onto the bed and wept my eyes out. I looked through my stuff and found what i was looking for: an old razor blade that i hadn’t used in years. I put it against my wrist and made a scar going down my arm, I repeated that motion several times, Then everything suddenly went black. I woke up hours later in a hospital, my arm was wrapped in a bandage. I was very light-headed and everything was blurry but i could tell Twiggy was holding my hand and talking to Brian, whom was sitting across the room from me. “Velvet! You’re awake!” Twiggy said loudly. “Yeah..” I said weakly. “Why’d you do it?” Brian asked curiously but also semi-worriedly. “Andy.... Thought.....---” I couldn’t finish my sentence, I would have cried. “WHAT’D THAT STUCK UP LITTLE BRAT DO THIS TIME?!?!?!?” Twiggy screamed. “He.... Thinks.... I........... Slept with you....” I said then broke into tears. Twiggy hugged me. I looked over on the table next to me and picked up my phone, checked the time, and ignored all my missed calls. “Shouldn’t you two be at the concert?” I asked. “Twiggy can stay.... but i got to go.... thanks for the reminder.” Brian said then got up and left. The doctors soon released me when i could see right and was able to walk. Twiggy drove me back to the hotel. “So you’re not gonna be in the concert cause of me?” I asked as I walked into the hotel room. “Yep.... I feel you’re safety is more important than one show.” He said. I took a look at the bed and realized how much blood i’d lost. “Twiggy? Is all that blood mine?” I asked worriedly. “yes.....” Twiggy said as if he didn’t want to talk about it. I finally decided to check my missed calls. I opened the flip-phone and looked at who called me Twiggy....... Brian........ Twiggy..... Pogo..... Twiggy.... Jinxx. I called Jinxx cause Marilyn Manson was probably on stage by now. Jinx answered “Hello?” “Hey Jinxx..... Why’d you call?” “Because I was wondering if you where coming to the show.... apparently not.” “No, sorry.” “And I know you didn’t cheat on Andy.... he just overreacts.” “I know.... I’ve been his girlfriend for 3 years.....” “I Know...” “Well, bye Jinxx.” “Bye.” after he said “bye” i hung up. I ten checked my texts.... Twiggy..... Brian...... Andy? I opened Andy’s text. “Velvet, I KNOW you slept with him....!” I just threw the phone on the floor and cried. I hope the damn phone broke. I just lied crying until i fell asleep. I awoke the next morning to find Twiggy asleep on the floor. I just looked at him then noticed he’d packed our stuff. I woke him up and said “Lets beat everyone onto the bus!” he yawned and said “Okay” then he got up and followed me to the bus both of us carrying our own luggage. I sat down on Twiggy’s bed. Twiggy sat in front of me. “Twiggy, Guess what?!?!?” I screamed. “WHAT?!?!?!?” He screamed. Got up and looked under the bed and find what i’m looking for: a 20 pack of Bud. Twiggy just got up, grabbed two glasses out of the cabinet, and put ice in them. I opened two cans of beer and poured them into the glasses. This process repeated until the beer was gone, we where both flat out drunk. Twiggy started to kiss me. I kissed back because I didn’t know what i was doing. He slipped his tongue in and explored my mouth. He lied me down on my bed and started to take my nightgown off. Once he got it off, he pulled his shirt off. He started to kiss me again, He then took my bra off without breaking the kiss. He then started nipping and sucking my neck which made me moan. I tugged at his pants, and pulled them off to see he wasn’t wearing underwear. He then pulled my underwear off me. He then put his dick inside me. I started to loudly moan. He kept going deeper and deeper until he couldn’t go any deeper, and i kept moaning, squealing, and screaming. After we got done we slipped our clothes back on and fell asleep with him cuddling me.
We woke up a few hours later and realized what we’d done.