Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirteen

“Yeah, Rain, It has…. I’ll fill you in…. sometime.” I said then smiled. “How about later? I have no plans.” Rain said, still awestruck by Twiggy. “Sure, and I know Brian too.” I said giggling. “CAN I MEET HIM?!?!?” She screamed, smiling. “He’s right in the next room to the left, tell him Velvet and Twiggy sent you.” She just left the room with this goofy smile on her face. Twiggy wrapped his arms around my waist, and said “Your Boyfriend, eh?” I giggled then kissed him. “Does that answer your question?” He smiled. “Velvet Blaze Wilson, I love you more than anyone or anything in the world.” He said. “I Love You, Jeordie Osbourne White, More than anyone or anything else in the universe.” I said then smiled at him. He lifted me up and spun me around. I giggled. He fell on the floor out of dizziness. I landed on top of him. I laughed and sat on his stomach. “I’m not moving.” I said, still smiling. Twiggy looked at me, trying to look pissed off, but soon burst into laughter. I laughed too, causing me to fall backwards so that I was lying on him. He poked me. I poked him back. I sat back correctly on his stomach again and kissed his lips. Rain came in a few seconds later. “Excuse me for interrupting.” She said smirking. I rolled my eyes. “You weren’t interrupting anything.” I said. “Awwh, Yes she was!” Twiggy said smiling. “You Guys Are So CUTE!” Rain said. Twiggy & I Blushed. Rain Giggled. “Twiggy, Can Rain & I catch up on what’s been going on for the past four years?” I Asked Twiggy. “Yeah, I’m going out with the guys tonight anyway.” He Said, Kissed My Cheek, then left the room. “I can’t believe all of this……” Rain said then sat on the bed. I sat next to her. She and I talked for hours. I found out that she had gotten married, then divorced a month later. She heard all about my relationship with Andy, and how it ended. After we ran out of things to talk about we started to play a game of “Would You Rather?” I figured when Twiggy came in he’d be all Drunk and Drugged up. But, He was completely sober when he walked in. “Hey Velvet, Hey Rain.” He said as he walked Into the room. “Hey Twiggers!” I said. He smiled at me. I giggled then said “No alcohol? No Drugs?” “Yup!” He yelled, very proud of himself and his accomplishment. I giggled. Everything was silent for a few minutes, until I kissed Twiggy and said “Never. Leave. Me.” “I won’t, I love you too much.” He said smiling at me. I smiled back at him and played with his hair. I whispered “I Love You Too, Jeordie.” Into his ear. He smiled. After a few minutes of small talk I hugged Rain and said “Good night.” To her. I curled up next to Twiggy on the bed and drifted off into the best night’s sleep I’d had in years. I awoke to see Twiggy drawing on his arm with sharpies. I Smiled, took one of the sharpies, and drew a purple mustache, Pink Beard, and orange dots all over his face. on him. “Grreeeaaatt….. Now I have to scrub this shit off my face. Thank You Velvet.” He Said, got up, and walked into the bathroom. I walked in a few minutes after he did. He had gotten most of it off, but his face was as red as a potato. (A/N: Red As A Potato Will Be Velvet & Twiggy’s Saying from now on). I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. “I’m Sorreh Twiggles.” I Said Apologetically. He Just Looked At Me. “You’re Forgiven.” He Said Smiling. “I Love You Twiggeh.” “Love You Too Velvet.”