Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Fourteen

Later That Evening I Was Getting Prepared to go to the concert. I had to ride with Andy and the rest of the BVB crew. I hated the thought. But I had to get there somehow. I put on my makeup and tried to see myself as beautiful, which never has and never will work. I walked out of the hotel bathroom. Twiggy was sitting on the bed, obviously waiting on me. “Hey Twiggy.” I said sitting next to him. “Velvet, you don’t need all that makeup....” He said trying to wipe some of it off. I turned my head so he couldn’t. He sighed and looked back toward the floor. “Twiggy…” I Said Touching His Hair. “You don’t get that I think you’re Beautiful…. And that’s all that matters….” He said looking up at me for a split second then looking back down at the floor. “I’m Not Beautiful, Far from it….” “You’re beautiful in my eyes….” “Thanks Twiggy… but no one else would say so…” “Andy, Brian, Ginger, Jake, Pogo, AND Ashley agree that you are…. So I Am not the only one.” He said then smiled at me. “I guess you got me……” I Said unsure if he was lying or not. I then left the room and met up with Jake and Ashley. We walked out to one of the rented cars and got in. Andy, Jinxx, and Christian soon came into view. I was sitting in the back with the other two. I reached up to the front and honked the horn to get their attention. They Turned their heads and came to the car. Andy got into the front passenger side and Jinxx sat in the driver’s seat. I ended up in Andy’s lap. “Umm, Andy, isn’t this a bit….. Awkward?” I asked In a nervous tone of voice. “No….” He said gazing into my eyes as if they where deep dark black holes that led to a place of pure amazement. In My heart I still had deep feelings for him, But my brain was telling me “No”. I Weakly smiled at him.”Are You Okay Vel?” “No…. I’m Not Okay…” I replied emotionlessly. “Why Aren’t You Okay?” “I…. Um… Haven’t Been Able To Take My Mind Off…. Y- My Grandmother.” I Quickly corrected what I was going to say. “Why?” “She… Got Sent to a nursing home last week….” I Said Continuing to lie. My grandmother was the healthiest 75 year old I have ever met. “Ohh… Hope She’s In Good Health…” Andy Said. “Umm… I’m Sorry Andy…. This Is Just To Awkward…” I Said At A Red Light And Quickly Climbed Into Jake’s Lap, The Reason I chose Jake Was because he is or… was like the brother I never had. We finally got to the Amphitheater. I Got Out First. The Band Of Marilyn Manson Was Already Here, I Smiled At Jake As If to ask “May I Go?” he nodded then motioned me to the humongous Amphitheater. I flashed him a quick smile and ran inside the backstage door. Once I got to Twiggy’s Dressing room, he wasn’t there, so I stormed off to see if Brian was in his. Sure enough, there he was putting on his makeup. “Where’s Twiggy?” I said, he jumped a little and messed up his makeup. “Wonderful Velvet…. Thank You.” He said sarcastically. “I’ll get it off….” I said walking over to him, I licked my thumb and wiped the spot where the eyeliner had messed up. “Thank you” He Said Smiling. “You’re welcome.” I looked at him. I couldn’t help but find him attractive. I’ve adored him since I had first heard of his band, which, you can blame my older brother for, because of him, I was practically raised on Marilyn Manson music, But didn’t start to enjoy it until I was around 10. He broke my thoughts by saying “And Twiggy Went to get a monster.” “Thanks Mr. Manson.” I Said Jokingly. “Pfft. You know my name, Use it.” He said poking me. “Thank You Brian.” I said poking him back. “You’re Welcome Mrs. White.” He said smirking. “I Am Not ‘Mrs. White.’ I am ‘Ms. Wilson.’” I Said. She continued to smirk. I lightly slapped him in the back of his head. “Oww!” He Said, trying to trick me into thinking I’d Hurt Him. “Oh, Shut Up, You’re FINE.” I Said playfully punching him in the arm. “NUH! YOU HURTED ME AGAIN!” He Said trying to hide a small snicker. “Dude, If You Are That Weak, TOUGHEN UP.” I said trying to piss him off a little. “I Was Kidding.” He Said seriously. “I Know, Just Pulling Your Leg.” I Said Smiling. He Smirked. Twiggy walked up to us and said “I Didn’t Get No Munster.” “What. The Fuck!” Brian said, pissed that Twiggy didn’t get monster. “I Got It…” Ginger said walking up to us. “SO You Went with him?” Brian Asked. “Yes.” Ginger said.