Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Fifteen

I Died Laughing at Brian Get worked up about Ginger (Whom Was Supposed To Be Practicing On The Drums) Going With Twiggy To The Store, Then Things Went A Little Too Far. Brian Had Almost Lost Control. “Brian… Calm Down……… It’s Not a Big Deal...” I Had Said Trying to calm him down. He Just Walked Away. I Followed Him. We Ended Up Outside In The Cold December Air Before He Finally Stopped. “Brian….. What’s wrong? Don’t Try To Pin This On Ginger…… I Know there’s Something Else Bothering You...” “No, There Is Nothing Else bothering me…. And Why Did You Follow Me Out Here?” “Cause…. I Wanna Know What’s Wrong…” “Fine….. It’s Just….” “Come On Brian…….” “I’m Tired….” “Wow….. Was That Really So Hard To Say?” “No.” He Said. I Smiled And Hugged Him. “Aren’t You Cold?” He Said Seriously. “No…… I’m The Fucking ice queen.” I Said Sarcastically. “Really?” “No. Of Course I’m Cold.” I Said Snuggling Into him for warmth. He Just Stared At Me As if To Ask “What The Fuck?” I Looked Back At Him As If To Say “You’re the One Who Asked Me If I Where cold.” He Smirked. I Giggled. Right Then Twiggy Came out of the backstage area. I Didn’t Notice Him. I Kept Snuggling Brian. Twiggy Came Up And Stood in front of us, arms crossed. I Stared at him as if to say “What” Not Realizing the position I was in. He Just Stood There. Then I realized I was still snuggling Brian. “Brian and I Are Only Friends Twiggy…” I Said Letting Go Of Brian. “Sure…. That’s What It Looked Like.” Twiggy Said Sarcastically. “She’s Telling the Truth Twiggy. She Was Snuggling Me For Warmth. The Pour Soul Was Freezing.” Brian said. “Oh……” Twiggy Said, Hiding His Anger. “Let’s Go In…” I said causally. We All Went In. I Knew Marilyn Manson Had The First Half Of The Show And I Knew That Rain Would Be In The Crowd somewhere. I Went To Look For Her, There was hardly anyone there yet, the show wasn’t till 7:30 and it was 5:30. Sure Enough Rain Was in the front row, seat closest to the stage. I Ran Over To Her. “RAIN!!!!” I Screamed. “HEY BLAZE!!!!” She Screamed In Reply. I Ran Up To Her And Hugged Her. “You CAN come backstage ya know?” I Said. “No…. I Did Not Know That.” She Said, Laughing. I Motioned Her To Follow Me Backstage, Which She Did. We Walked Around Until We Ran Into Brian. “Hello Again.” I said smiling. “Hai Velvet.” He Said Smiling Back At Me. I Looked At The Clock, it was 7:15. “Isn’t It About Time For You And Your Band To Go On?” I Asked. “Shit, Thanks For Telling Me. See Ya After The Show.” He Said then Walked Away. I Turned To Rain. “How’d He Forget that?” I Asked. “He’s In Loooovvvveeee!” She Said In A Joking Voice. “What The Hell?” I Said, Not Knowing what the fuck she was talking about. “VELVET! DUN PLAY STUPID! HE FUCKING LOVES YOU!” Rain Screamed. “Nuh-Uh.” I Said Rolling My Eyes. “Believe What You Wish…..” She Said. “I Will.” I Said, Walked To The Area Next To The Stage, And Watched The Show.