Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Sixteen

The Show Was Horrid……. It Was Almost As If Twiggy Was Trying To Mess It Up For Brian. I Was Very Disappointed In Twiggy. I Didn't Cheat On Him With Brian, I Wouldn't Do That. Twiggy's Too Sweet, Loving, And Caring. After Twiggy Walked Off into His Dressing Room After The Show, Brian Came Up To Rain & I Saying “That Was Terrible.” “We Know.” We Both Said. Brian Hugged Me And Said “That Was The Worst Show I've Had In Years, It's Disappointing..... It's All Because Of Twiggy!” Brian Then Stomped Into Twiggy's Dressing Room. I Heard Yelling, So, Out Of Instinct, I Ran In To Break Them Up. I Walked Out With A Black Eye And Busted Lip, Wonderful. Rain Asked What Happened “Oh, You Want The Story Behind The Black Eye & Busted Lip” Was My Reply. “Yes.” She Said, Obviously Concerned. “Well, Brian Swung At Twiggy, Missed, And Accidentally Hit My Lip, He Made Sure I Was Okay. Then Twiggy Took A Swing At Brian, And Hit Me In The Eye, He Didn't Check. That's When I Came Out Here, I Didn't Wanna Be Beat Up Anymore.” I Explained. Rain Looked At Me, About To Say What She Had Said Earlier That Night, She Didn't Because There Was A Loud Crash That Came From The Dressing Room I'd Walked Out Of Just A Few Mere Minutes Ago. We Ran Into The Room To See Twiggy Knocked Out On The Floor, Head Bleeding, And Brian Sitting Next To Him Saying “I'm Sorry....... I'm Sorry......... I'm Sorry........” “Brian....... What Did You Do?” I Asked Brian, Then Sat By Twiggy's Unmoving Body And Grabbed His Hand. “I...... He Punched You.....I Just Couldn't Not Do Anything About It....... So...... I Punched Him In The Skull And His Head Hit The Table....... I Then Punched Him Multiple Times..... Then Looked At The Carnage... That Is When I Realized...... What I'd Done....” Brian Said, As Calmly As Possible. I Continued To Hold Twiggy's Motionless Hand. Brian Called 911 Then Said “An Ambulance will Be Here In A Few.” I Just Nodded, Tears Falling From My Eyes. Brian Hugged Me. “I'm Sorry.......” He Said, Still Hugging Me. “It's Okay Brian.....” I Said, Still Crying A Little Bit. Brian Let Go. I Meekly Smiled. Soon The Ambulance Pulled Up. Brian And I Moved Out Of The Way As The Paramedics Put Twiggy On A Stretcher And Put The Stretcher Into The Ambulance. After About 10 Minutes Of Brian Calming Me A Little We Got In Brian's Rented Car And Drove To The Hospital. I Cried The Whole Way To The Hospital. Once We Got There I Ran In And Told The Lady At The Desk Who We Were Here To See. “He's In Room 231, But No One Can See Him Yet...” She Said As If She Was Too Good To Talk To Me. Brian Then Walked To The Desk And Said “My Friend Wants To See Her Boyfriend And Make Sure He's Alright, Picture Yourself In A Situation Like This!” She Stared At Brian For A Few Seconds, Petrified. Then Turned To Me And Said “Fine Then...” She Led Us To The Room. We Walked In. Twiggy Was Still Out Cold. I Walked Over To Him & Looked At Him In A Sympathetic Way. Brian Sat On A Couch In The Hospital Room, I Sat Next To Him. He Was Holding His Head In His Hands. “What's Wrong Brian?” I Asked. “I Just Feel So Guilty..... I'm Really Sorreh Velvet.......” He Said“It's Okay Brian, I Know You Didn't Mean To.” I Said And Hugged Him. He Smiled. “Velvet, You're So Accepting Of Other's Flaws And Differences, Your Awesome For That.” “Thank You” I Said While Blushing But Looked Away From Him, Not Wanting Him To See, Wait, Why Am I Blushing? Whatever... Brian Interrupted My Thoughts By Saying “You're Welcome.” Once My Face Cooled Down I Lied On His Lap. “Hey! Sleep On You're Own Lap!” He Said Trying To Be Serious. “Nuh, Chu Comfy. “Awweh, Fine.” He Said Smiling. I Fell Asleep Lying On Brian's Lap.