Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

chapter Seventeen

When I Awoke It Was 4 am. Brian Was Asleep, I Snuck Out Of His Arms, Which Where Suddenly Around Meh, When I Heard A Voice Call Me “Velvet?” “Twiggy?” I Replied, Not Knowing What Else To Say. “Yes” He Said. I Ran Over To Him And Hugged Him. “Are You Okay Twiggy?” “Yeah, I'm Fine, I Have A Bad Headache Though.” “Well, I Think That Would Be Normal For A Man Who Had His Face Pummeled.” I Said Giggling. He Chuckled. “I Love You Twiggy.” I Said. “Love You To Velvet.” He Hugged Me. “Now, Go Back To Sleep.” He Said. “Okay, I Love You.” I Said Lying Back Down On Brian's Lap. “Love You Too.” I Soon Fell Back To Sleep. I Awoke Again About 7 am. Brian Was Awake And Talking To Twiggy. “Good Morning Sunshine!” Brian Said To Me When He Noted That I Was Awake. “I Am Not 'Sunshine' But Good Morning Anyway.” I Said In Reply. “Good Morning Velvet!” Twiggy Said Waving. “Morning Twiggers!” I Replied, Waving Back. “How Was You're Sleep?” Brian Asked. “It Was Great, You're Comfy...” I Said Burying My Hideous Face Into His Lap. Brian And Twiggy Laughed. Brian Tapped Me And Asked “Can You Get Off Meh So I Can Move???” “Awweh, I Dun Wanna. Chu So Comfy.....” I Said “Please?” He Said. “Fine.... But I'm Sleeping There Later.” “Fine. Now Please Move, My Legs Are Asleep.” He Said. I Sat Up Straight And Yawned. Brian Walked Around To Wake His Legs Up. I Stood Up, Walked To Twiggy's Hospital Bed, And Hugged Him. “I'm Happeh You're Otay.” I Said, Hugging Him. A Nurse Walked In. “There's More People Here To See You Mr. White.” She Said. “Send Them In...” Twiggy Said. Pogo, Ginger, Andy, & Jake Walked Into The Room. “Hai Guys” I Said, Waving At Them. “We've Been Looking For You, Brian, And Twiggy All Night, Rain Was The One Who Finally Told Us Where You Where.” Andy Said. “Sorreh, But Twiggy Got Hurt.... We Couldn't Just Not Do Anything About It.” I Explained. “I Know, I Just Wish You Woulda Told Someone.” “Sorreh.” Brian & I Said In Unison. “Where Is Rain?” I Asked. “Rain Got Held Up In Traffic.” Jake Said. “Oh, Otay.” I Said. After About 30 Minutes Of Small Talk Rain Walked Into The Room. “Hai Guys, How's Twigmister?” She Asked. “Hai Rain, I'm Fine, Though I Have A Horrendous Headache.” Twiggy Said. After About An Hour The Doctor Said Twiggy Could Go, So We All Left. Once We Got Back To The Tour Bus the Driver Said “Where The Hell Have You Guys Been?!?” “Twiggy Got Hurt.” I Said. “Oh Well, We Gotta Go.” The Driver Said, Then Motioned Us Onto The Bus. Brian Sat On The Couch, I Lied My Head On His Lap. “Well Hai There.” He Said. “Told You I'd Be Back!” I Said, Giggling. “You Did. And You Did Not Lie.” He Said, Smiling. I Then Started Making Silly Faces Trying To Get Him To Laugh. Nothing Worked. Something Was Wrong. I Just Didn't Know What. I Didn't Even Realize We Where Already On Our Way To Phoenix, Arizona. I Knew Something Bad Was About To Happen, I Just Didn't Know What.