Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirty Three

I Smiled, Still Covering My Mouth With My Hand. No Matter How Much He Hurt Me I Loved Him With All My Heart. “So, Will You?” He Asked, Still Kneeling On One Knee. “Yes!!!!!! 1000 Times Yes!” I Screamed. He Slipped The Ring On My Finger And Stood Up. I Kissed Him Deeply. “I Love You Soo Much....” He Said After We Pulled Apart. “I Love You Too Jeordie.” I Said, Trying To Get Him To Make A Smart Ass Comment. “Oh, So, I'm Jeordie Now?” He Said With A Fake Look Of Surprise On His Face. “No, Well, Yes, But, No. You've Always Been Jeordie, But I've Always Called You Twiggy. So Therefore You Are My TwiggyJeordie.” I Said. He Laughed. “Please, Don't Run Around Calling Me 'TwiggyJeordie'” He Said, Still Laughing. “Nuh, Imma Still Call You Twiggy.” I Said. “I Still Love You Though, No Matter How Silly Or Random You Are Sometimes.” He Said. “I Love You Too Twiggy.” I Said, And Held The Bullet Around My Neck In My Hand. Twiggy Held His In His Hand Also. “You Didn't Take It Off.” He Said, Smiling. “I Haven't Taken It Off Since You Gave It To Me, I Refused To Take It Off At The Airport, So They Had To Do A Motherfucking Pat-Down.” I Said Laughing. Twiggy Laughed Also. We Turned And Started To Walk Into The Kitchen To Tell Astaroth The News, But, He Was Standing In The Doorway That Led From The Living Room To The Kitchen, Watching Us. “Hai Astaroth...” I Said. “OH MI GAWD MY LIL SIS IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!” He Screamed As If He Couldn't Hold In Any Longer. I Giggled As He Hugged Me. “Now, I Need To Tell You Something........” Astaroth Said, Getting Serious. “What?” I Questioned. “Well........ I Dunno How To Tell You This... But Our Mum........ Our REAL Mum........ She's Not Dead.” He Admitted. I Looked At Him With A Face Of Pure And Utter Disbelief. “The Woman Who Died In The Shooting With Our Father Was Not Our REAL Mother, I Found That Out About Two Years Ago When I Ran Into Our Real Mum When I Was At Hardee's.” He Said. “So...... My Real Mum........... She's ALIVE?!?” I Screamed. “Yes. Vel, She's ALIVE...” Astaroth Responded. “Can I Meet Her?” I Asked. “Not Right Now, I'm To Psyched About My Little Sister GETTING ENGAGED TO To Even Call Mum!” He Yelled Getting All Excited Again ”Umm.... Astaroth?” Twiggy Said, Finally Saying Something. “Yes?” Astaroth Replied. “Is It Okay If Velvet & I Stay Here For About Two Weeks?” Twiggy Asked. “Sure, My Home Is Your Home.” Astaroth Replied. “Sorry If We're Intruding.” Twiggy Said. “No, Not At All, I Have No Life.” Astaroth Said With A Slight Laugh.”You Don't Even Have A Girlfriend?” Twiggy Asked. “Nope.” Astaroth Replied, Not Ashamed Of His Singleness. We All Sat Around And Talked For A Few Hours Then Astaroth Decided To Hit The Hay And Go To Bed. So Twiggy And I Were Sitting In The Living Room. “I'm Still Really Sorry.” He Said. “I Am Too.......” I Replied. He Smiled As If To Say “You're Forgiven, But I Still Wanna Kick Brian's Arse.” I Giggled. He Pulled Me Into A Long, Deep Kiss, But Then It Started To Turn Into More Than JUST A Kiss So We Went To The Bedroom.

~Astaroth's POV~

I Went To Sleep Right When I Hit The Bed But I Kept Being Awoken Because I Kept Hearing......Weird Noises. After About The 5th Time I Got Woken Up I Went Downstairs To See What All The Noise Was, I Heard Velvet...... Moaning? What Da Hale? I Walked To The Guest Room Door And Heard Both Of Them Moaning. (A/N: Yes, I'm Making Astaroth That Adult Male Whom Knows Little To Nothing About Sex.) Velvet Started Screaming. I Quickly Opened The Door To See A Not-So-Present-Image. They Stopped Doing What They Were Doing And Covered Themselves Up With The Cover That Had Fallen On The Floor. “I'M SOOOOOOOOO SORRY GUISE!” I Screamed, Walked Out Of The Room, Shut The Door, And Walked Back Upstairs Thinking About What Just Happened.