Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Fourty One

Later That Day After Twiggy Came Out Of His “Hangover Stage” And I Reapplied My Own Foundation To My Neck I Decided To Ask Twiggy If He Wanted To Go Somewhere. So I Got Dressed Into Some Fresh Clothes & Walked Into The Living Room, Twiggy Was The Only One In There. He Was Watching TV. I Walked Up Behind Him, Put My Arms Around His Neck, Kissed His Cheek, & Said “I'm Bored.” “What Do Ya Wanna Do Then?” He Asked. “I Was Thinking We Could Go Hang Out With Rain & Angel.” I Said, Smiling. “Alright.” Twiggy Said, Got Up, And Walked Into The Bedroom To Get Dressed. I Sat On The Couch And Thought About The Decision I Had In Front Of Me. “Jeordie Or Brian, Twiggy Or Marilyn, Ramirez Or Manson” I Though To Myself. I Sighed And Watched As Twiggy Walked Out Of The Bedroom Dressed In Almost The Same Outfit As Me Except He Was Wearing A Black Turtleneck Instead Of A Red One. I Would've Admitted That It Looked Like We'd Raided Brian's Closet. I Giggled Thinking About It, Walked Over To Twiggy, & Kissed Him. “Ready To Go?” I Asked. He Nodded. We Walked Out To The Car. I Sat In The Passenger's Side & Twiggy Sat In The Driver's. He Cranked Astaroth's Car Up And We Drove Off. I Silently Stared Out The Window & Thought About The Situation I Was In. I Had Been Puking That Morning In Astaroth's Trash Can & Now My Stomach Was Bothering Me Again. “Velvet, What's Wrong?” Twiggy Asked, Catching My Attention. “Nothing.” I Replied, Lying. Then It Hit Me Square Across The Face, Brian Hadn't Used Protection This Time. I Got A Worried Look On My Face. “Velvet, I Know Something's Wrong....” Twiggy Said, Pulling Over To The Side Of The Road. “Well, My Stomach Has Been Bothering Me & I Puked Quite A Bit This Morning, The Weird Thing Is That I Haven't Had Any Fever.” I Explained. Twiggy Got A Very Concerned Look On His Face And Asked “I Know It Will Pain Me If It Is A Yes....... But I Need To Know........ Did You Have Sex With Brian Yesterday?” “Umm........ Errr.......... Ehhhh......” I Said, Not Wanting To Say Anything. “Come On Blaze........... I Need To Know........” He Said, Grabbing My Hand Tightly. “I....... Did...........” I Said. Twiggy Sighed. “Did You Use Protection.........?” He Asked As If He Were Unsure Rather Or Not He Would Want To Know. “Brian Forgot To Use A Condom........” I Said, A Tear Forming In My Eye. “I'm Sorry....” I Said As Twiggy Dropped My Hand, Pulled Back Onto The Road And Started Driving Again. He Stopped The Car In A Walgreen’s Parking Lot. “Why Are We Here?” I Asked. “To Get You A Pregnancy Test.” Twiggy Said And Got Out Of The Car. I Sighed And Waited For Him To Come Back. Twiggy Walked Back Out Of The Building With A Small, Rectangular, Paper Box In His Hand. I Stared At The Box As He Got Closer To The Car. He Got In The Car And Handed Me The Box. I Whined To Myself Because I Was Worried, Didn't Want To Know If I Was Pregnant Or Not. Twiggy Took My Left Hand And Said “Whatever Happens, Happens.” I Started To Tear Up A Little And Wiggled My Hand Out Of His. I Held My Knees Up To My Chest, Buried My Face In My Legs And Started To Cry. At Least He Wasn't Being An Ass About It. Twiggy Started Driving Back To Astaroth's. He Looked At Me When I Whined About It And Said “Sorry, We Need To Know.” I Just Put My Face In My Knees Again. Once We Pulled Up At Astaroth's Twiggy & I Got Out Of The Car & Walked In The House. I Went Straight To The Bathroom.
~Twiggy's POV~
I Paced Outside Of The Bathroom Door For About 20 Minutes. Velvet Came Out With A Frown Spread Across Her Beautiful Face. She Looked Like She Was About To Cry. I Knew What That Meant. She Started Crying And Screaming “I'm Sorry!” Over And Over Again. I Ran Over To Her And Hugged Her Tightly. “It's Okay......” I Said Though I Knew It Wasn't. She Continued To Cry. “Velvet. Velvet! Look At Me!” I Said After I Fought Her For About 5 Minutes Trying To Get Her To Look At Me. I Held Her Head Up So She Was Looking At Me And Said “Everything Will Be Okay In The End.....” Then Kissed Her, She Kissed Back Though She Still Had Tears Running Down Her Cheeks. A Tear Escaped My Eye As Well. I Wasn't Mad AT Her, I Was Just Frustrated With What She'd Done. Once We Pulled Apart She Looked Me In The Eye And Said “I Love You So Much.......... And I'm So Sorry About What I Did.......” I Looked Back At Her And Said “I Love You Too.” Astaroth Walked Into The Room And Asked “What's Wrong With You Two?” “Velvet, You Wanna Tell Him?” I Asked. She Nodded And Told Astaroth The Whole Story. Astaroth Gasped. “Buh........ Buh.......... Buh...... You're WHAT?” He Asked. “Pregnant.” She Replied, About To Start Crying Again. I Hugged Her Tightly. “Vel, Are You Gonna Be Okay?” Astaroth Asked, Looking At The Beautiful Nightmare That Is Velvet Wilson. “No............” She Said Through Her Tears. “I Swear, I'm Gonna Rip His Head Off For This........” I Thought To Myself. Velvet Must've Seen The Look In My Eyes And Red It Accurately Because She Looked At Me And Said “Twiggy, Don't JUST Blame Him – It's As Much My Fault As It Is His.” I Sighed And Hugged Her.