Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Seven

Once I got to the mall i started to search for Twiggy and everyone else, mainly Twiggy. I finally found them in Hot Topic, which was having a slow day. Of course Twiggy and Pogo where in the back of the store, playing with the toys they keep back there, the rest of the guys where looking at clothing. I walked over to Twiggy and Pogo. and Twiggy didn’t know I was there so I made a successful attempt to scare him by making this weird noise and grabbing his shoulders. He screamed and turned around to see me giggling. He screamed “VELVET! THAT WASN’T FUNNY!” “Yeah It Was, and you know it!” I screamed back still laughing. “yeah.... you’re right....Imma get you back for this.” He said starting to laugh “I knows it.” I said then Pogo said “Twiggy and Velvet sitting in a tr--” We cut him off by simultaneously saying “SHUT UP POGO!” “Ya’ll love each other and ya know it!” Pogo said laughing “NO WE DON'T!” we said simultaneously once again. Twiggy and I went and joined Brian and the others shopping for clothes. After about 10 minutes of doing that we got bored and decided to go to F.Y.E. Twiggy and I went straight to the metal section of CD’s. Twiggy and I grabbed Pink Floyd’s ‘The Wall’ CD at the same time. I looked up into his eyes, he looked back into mine. our lips where just inches apart. He leaned in and kissed me sweetly for a few seconds. I wasn’t even thinking of Andy, all I could think about was Twiggy. When I pulled away I just stared into his eyes some more. He broke the silence by saying “I couldn’t help myself....... I’m sorry.” I just smiled and said “It’s okay Twiggy” Then kissed him on the cheek, he smiled at me. i delicately grabbed the CD from Twiggy’s hand, and grabbed his hand with my free hand. We walked up to the counter hand in hand. The cashier looked at us weirdly. We just smiled at each other as if we where hysterically laughing inside at the way the cashier looked at us. After we got the CD we decided to go to leave. We walked outside to see Andy now storming inside, he paid no attention to us. We walked to my rented car, got in, drove to the nearest hotel, and booked 5 rooms (2 people per room) (A/N: With the rooms I’m going by the bunk beds they sleep on on the bus.) Then went and told the bus driver to drive to the hotel We went back in the car. I told Twiggy to call Brian and tell him what hotel we where staying at, which he did. When we got back to the hotel we went up to our room and went to sleep. I woke up later that evening to see Twiggy still asleep. I started playing with his hair. about 30 minutes later he woke up and asked what time it was. I looked at the clock then said “7:45 pm.” He just yawned, got up, and stretched. Andy suddenly popped into my head. I walked down to where his hotel room is. I lightly knocked on the door I heard him say “come in...” I slowly walked into the door to see Andy sitting on the bed turned towards the door. “What Do you want?” He said coldly. “I wanted to say sorry....” “You know I don’t forgive easily.” “Yes, I do... but...” “Just go away.....” I felt tears coming down my cheeks while running back to mine and Twiggy’s room. When I got there I fell down on the bed face down and cried into a pillow, I got makeup all over it, but i didn’t care. I had no clue Twiggy was still in the room, so I was shocked at first that he lied beside me and rubbed my back trying to comfort me. I looked up at him with tears and makeup running down my face, I then hugged him tightly and cried into his shirt. He kept saying things like “Calm down.” “Everything’s gonna be alright.” I Just lied there with Twiggy until I fell asleep. I woke up around 6 the next morning. Twiggy was already awake and playing his Nintendo DS. “Morning Twiggy.....” I said still depressed. “Good Morning Velvet.” he said smiling. “Isn’t your first concert of tour today?” I asked. “Yup. But you really think anyone but you & me would be up at 6 am, unless one of the others stayed up all night?” He replied. “No, Not really. Andy usually wakes around 8........ and the others from BVB don’t get up until 11.” “With sleeping in Pogo has us all beat. He usually sleeps till 2 pm.” Twiggy said then giggled. I giggled too. 2 pm? That is ridiculous. Twiggy and I walked downstairs to eat at the free breakfast buffet.