‹ Prequel: Life After You
Status: You all wanted to know what happened...so here goes....

Fate's Cruel Hand

Puffing and Panting

The package from the pharmacy sits like a centre-piece in the middle of the kitchen table, both Jeremy and Kelly are staring at it in silence. They are both a little nervous about the drug that claims to be a miracle.

Jeremy opens the packet and reads the consumer instructions, swallowing hard. He never thought in a million years he would need this, especially after the ambien incident. Kelly grabs his hand and runs her thumb over the veins.

"Take one tablet, one hour before planned sexual activity on an empty stomach" he reads "This medicine will only be effective in a state of arousal"

Jeremy can feel his cheeks flush as Kelly rests a hand on his thigh.

"Do you want some time by yourself?" She asks softly.

"I want you to stay" he whispers, a
little embarrassed.

With shaking hands he pops open the box and looks at the capsule. He swallows it and wonders how he's going to feel.

"Come with me. I bought something that might help" Kelly says and pulls him by the hand into the bedroom.
Jeremy stares at the assortment of lubricating gels and porn dvds on the bed. He looks at Kelly with wide eyes.

"I hope you don't mind, but I thought it could help" she says softly. She's figured out that if she concentrates on Jeremy she can't think about her own predicament.

"It's...uh...nice?" He chuckles, wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

He kisses her softly on the lips as she pushes him towards the bed, his hands roaming over her body. They kiss and grope, lick and nibble each other until Jeremy can feel something stirring in his pants, a good sign.

Kelly groans as Jeremy's lips suck on her neck, his hands massaging her thighs and ass. She's relieved that he's getting into things and she knows the dvd in the background is helping. She runs her fingernails up and down his sides, a small moan catching in his throat. He's breathless and his kisses are rough, his tongue fighting her own for dominance. He smiles in the kiss as his pants become increasingly tighter. He pulls down her panties slowly, teasing. Kelly palms him through the fabric of his pants, hearing him hiss in her ear as she toys with the waistband. Jeremy's mouth is hot on her clammy skin and as she pushes her hand into his boxers.

"Oh god" he murmurs against her neck.

"These need to go" she replies and pushes down his pants and boxers.

He kicks them off and pulls off his t-shirt, feeling a little vulnerable.
She stops stroking him as his head hits the pillow.

"What?" He props himself up on his elbows with a devil like grin as he watches her open one of the tubes of lubricant gel "baby?"

Kelly squirts a trail of gel around the base of his cock and slowly works it around him with her hand.

"Oh fucking god" he moans as she plays with him, massaging him and teasing him.

The sounds he's making is driving her crazy as she wraps her lips around his head, tasting a saltiness mixed with cherry. Kelly sucks hard and then slow, pulling away and blowing on his wet member. His hands are bunched up in the sheets, his chest heaving and his head flat against the pillow.

"Fuck...."He pants."I want you, baby. I need you"

Kelly is all too happy to accommodate. Straddling him, she lowers herself onto Jeremy's fully erect and pulsating member. His head snaps up, his mouth open as another throaty growl bubbles in his chest.

"Are you okay?" She asks, gently rocking back and forth. The feeling of him being so hard is driving her crazy.

Jeremy draws his hands down his face, slowly and nods. With a smile, Kelly rocks harder and feels his fingertips digging into her hips, hard enough to leave small painful bruises. Without any warning, he flips her over and kisses her hungrily. She moans as his tongue licks every inch of her mouth. He pounds into her rougher than normal and licks across her throat, feeling the vibrations as she screams and whimpers. Jeremy can feel her tightening around him, that throbbing feeling that tells him she's close. He can feel her legs wrapping around him, pushing him further into her as he kisses her.
Kelly half screams and moans as she comes, that deep pulsing that brings waves of pleasure. Jeremy grips her breast as he presses his forehead against her shoulder, his release hitting him hard as he empties into her. Breathless, exhausted and sweaty she wraps her arms around him and kisses his head. He's already asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe.....