General

My Love & Our Future

*Ding Dong. Ding Dong DING DONG DING DONG*
Priscilla sits up from the couch and tugs on me
"Wha?"
"...its Kristen...."
I remember her saying she was going to come over.
I twitch in anger and annoyance as she rings the bell over and over and over and over and over again.
"I'll get it..."
She stands up but I follow her. I'm not wearing my shirt. I'm sure Kristen will get a kick out of it. As she opens the door I stand off to the side.
"Hi..."
"You FUCKING BITCH!!!"
Kristen screams at her. Priscilla try's hard not to burst into tears. She's sensitive and fragile to the touch. I grab her waist and kiss her neck. Kristen grows red in the face as Priscilla quietly moans. Kristen stares at us and flys into a angry rage.
"YOUR A LITTLE SLUT PRISCILLA!! A FUCKING WHOREING SLUT WHO DESERVES TO GO TO HELL!"
I hug Priscilla tighter to get her not to cry
"She's the slut? Your the one who cheated on her HUSBAND with over a hundred guys in the first year I was away!"
She stands baffled
"How the fuc-"
"Priscilla here told me everything. I knew most of it but she made it officially. Your the whore and slut. Your the fucking bitch."
She tries to grab me but I pull back, pulling Priscilla along with me. Ive gotten so used to being stealthy and on my toes about everything that I can tell her next move. I sit Priscilla on the couch and kiss the top of her head.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?"
I grin and pin her to the wall
"Damn your mouth is bad."
"FUCK YOU ADAM!! ARE YOU FUCKING HER NOW?!?"
"No I'm not, but I do enjoy being with her. She's NICE and not a damn control freak. She can cook and she's over all perfect. Unlike you!"
"SHE'S A SHY LITTLE UNLOVABLE WHORE!! SHE BREAKS STUFF AND SHE HAS A FUCKING SMALL CHEST!"
Priscilla starts to cry from the insults. I look back and smile at her. She calms down a bit but still cries.
"She may be shy, yea she has a shake hand. Would I trust her with a gun? Hell no! But I wouldn't trust you ether! I don't care about her breast size Kristen. And she has bigger tits then you anyways!!!"
Kristen stands hurt and starts to put on her little girl cry and whine act.
"Adam!!! I missed you!! It's been seven years!! I know I did a bad thing but come back home!!!! I dump my boyfriend!! Your the best I've ever had!! Pweresee!!"
I come up and slap her across the face.
"Don't pull that shit with me"
She grabs her face and pulls back
"SEE PRISCILLA HE WILL HURT YOU YOU DUMB ASS BITCH!! FUCK OFF ADAM! YOUR A HORRIBLE MAN!!! AND A EVEN WORSE HUSBAND!"
"CORVO WOULD NEVER HURT ME!!! YOU WERE JUST A BAD WIFE HE WILL MAKE A AMAZING HUSBAND WITH A WIFE WORTHY OF HIM!!! LEAVE US ALONE KRISTEN!"
I turn around to see the shy and crying Priscilla standing and screaming with anger and rage. She stomps past me and grabs Kristen by the shirt and spits in her face
"IM NICE TO HIM AND IM BOT A DAMN BITCH!! YOUR A UNFAITHFUL WENCH!! HE WON'T HURT ME! I KNOW HIM AND HOW AMAZING HE IS!!"
"YOU DON'T ALL OF HIM PRISCILLA!!! YOU KNOW ONE CORVO, ADAM WHATEVER YOU CALL HIM!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE OTHERS!!"
Priscilla looks at me
"Others?"
She lets go and Kristen backs away
"He didn't tell you did he? He had MPD!!!"
"I know that!!!"
"Then maybe he didn't tell you about his other selves. The seven of them. He's a dangerous person Priscilla. Psychopath Angry and Deadly will kill you!!"
I grab Kristen and push her out of the door. She slams her head on the pavement.
"I won't let myself hurt her. Get out of here dammit! If I ever see you around this house again, if you hurt her or even look at Priscilla I will kill you without a second thought or a tear!"
She cries and screams in pain but I slam and lock the door.
"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE!"
She screams between her tears. I run to Priscilla and hug her tightly.
"I'm sorry..."
She hugs me back
"You did nothing wrong Corvo. Thank you for standing up for me..."
"At one point you were standing up for me!!"
I fall onto the couch with her and she nibbles on my shoulder. I breathe warm air onto her neck and kiss it. She digs her nails into my back
"Careful there..."
"Sorry...I just not used to..being with someone..."
"Don't worry haha...I can take anything you do to me...as long as your not breaking my heart"
She rolls on top of me and lays on my chest.
"I may always break a lot of stuff...but I will never break your heart..."
I roll back on top of her. Pinning Priscilla to the couch playfully.
"Nor will I"
As she starts to fall asleep I pick her up and drop her in her bed. I sit by her as she faintly talks and moves
"Did you mean what you said back there with Kristen?"
About you?"
"Yea"
"Do you even need to ask? I did and always will"
She snuggles into my arm. I grin and pet her gently. Blushing she kisses my hand and pulls it to her chest
"Adam....I don't know what it is about you but I think...I..."
I turn over and kiss her on the lips. This time with a open mouth. She gasps and moans. I push onto the bed to make it harder.
"Me to...no back to me and having kids..."
She playfully screams and pushes me off her until i wrap my body around her fully. I lick and kiss her neck and chest until she's stopped giggling and hugged me.
"Goodnight Priscilla"
I get up and walk to the door
"Wait!!"
I turn to see her big eyes and the sheets open. I take off my pants and boots. I set my hand on the bed post and I hold her close to my chest.
"You sure this is ok?"
"Adam...it's fine...you'll be sleeping with me all the time..."
"Maybe not every night..."
"Why not?!?"
"Some nights it won't be sleeping"
I grin and wink at her making her blush.
"Let's get started on that family soon..."
"Priscilla you know I'm 21 right?"
"Yes and I'm 18"
I grow nervous and embarrassed
"Are you...ready to be...to give birth and everything?"
She smiles and nudges me in the neck with her nose and head
"I've always wanted to be a mother. I wanted three kids to be honest..."
I look at her surprised
"Really? Three kids?"
"Sometimes I've wanted four or five! I've even thought of having six or seven!! But I've been alone. And no one has loved me...so I always thought it would be a lost dream..."
"You mean...you've never had a boyfriend? Or even a admirer?!?"
She frowns and looks down at the sheets
"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that.."
"But yea...never have I ever had someone else..."
"Well...now you have me!"
I grab her hands and kiss her.
"How about we make that "lost dream" a reality?"
She jumps and smiles
"Really?!?"
"Yes. But for now...only 3 kids ok?"
She smiles and we roll over. Covering out bodies in her sheets.