Status: Are you ashamed of who you are?

Save a Bed, Sleep in My Arms!

We'll be home soon so dry your eyes.

Ayden's P.O.V
I walked into my house laying on the bed wondering how i'll get Brian back. I really miss him, His brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. I just want my Brian back. I started crying he was my love, yeah okay maybe I was a whore and beaten him every day but that's over I just need my baby in my arms I promised myself I wont hurt him.
I finally arrive in Toronto and asked if someone named Brian entered and they said he worked at a tattoo shop, how awesome I run with my gun and swing open the door and run in seeing Brian duck under the table. "Brian Jr, get your fucking ass out of there!" I yell shooting the table he was under hearing a cry of pain. Brian got up and tried to run away, I got him in time.
Getting some rope tieing him up with duct tape and ran outside as fast as I could and put him in the trunk of my car speeding off. I heard crying probably from the gun shot, we stopped at my hotel and I drugged him out throwing him on the bed and looking at his gun wound,I was mad at him so I like making him cry. I got out the alcohol after I was done beating him with everything I could get my hands on, he was blood and had cuts,burns everything you could have. I had the alcohol and splashed him with it making him cry like the little bitch he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks:
jackyvengeance21
fiction246
BiersackPurdy.
for commenting on the last chapter.
you guys are fucking awesome thats why i'm giving you This