Higher Than My Expectations

Bulletproof Love

''Aww, guys look at this'' John whispered as the rest of the guys filed in to the back lounge and aww'd.
''I told you something was going on with them two!'' Preston whispered, sniggering.
''Shut up Preston' I commented, keeping my eyes closed making everyone jump.
I opened one eye and laughed at the boys who look like they had just seen a ghost.
''Jesus fucking Christ Lee!'' Preston stood there with his mouth open.
''Shh, you'll wake him up!'' I pointed up at Oli, who right on cue, piped up ''I'm already awake'' He sat up in the seat a bit and yawned.
''Oh, so you heard that as well?'' John questioned.
''Yep, and I'm afraid to say this guys. But there is nothing going on with me and Lexi''
I felt my heart drop, I mean, I couldn't have actual feelings for him could I?
*Oh no Lexi, this is NOT good* I thought to my self *Of course you can't have feelings for him, what are you thinking?!*
''Lex?'' I snapped my head up, pulled out of my thoughts.
''Yeah?''
''You alright?'' Oli rubbed my arm comfortingly.
''Yeah, just spaced out for a minute that's all'' I offered a warm smile his way and stood up ''Right, excuse me guys but I have to pee'' and walked out of the lounge towards the toilet.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is more of a filler chapter, but oooooh. Gossip.