Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

February Air

-Blake's POV, 2 weeks later-

Its been almost 3 months since Eric and I have started dating, and we haven't done anything even remotely sexual...which was okay, I mean, I loved him for more than his body, but sometimesI felt like he just...didn't want me that way. Sometimes it was depressing.

We wanted to go to Red Falls today. I usually wrote songs there, so maybe I could get some inspiration. It was about 3 P.M. Eric drove me down there, making sure I had my guitar and he had his sketchpad.

We got there and walked to a place where the river met the falls. It was sort of like a pond. Either way, it was absolutely gorgeous and I loved it there.

We sat down next to each other. I put my arm around him. He blushed and leaned into me. Our lips collided in a feeling of romance and passion. I slipped my tongue in and I could feel his lips curl into a smile. He tasted clean and fresh. Eric was so beautiful, it was hard to compare.

We ended up snuggling on the riverbank. Eric was getting really happy. "Blake, do you know Lovestruck by Blood on the Dancefloor?" he giggled.
"Course I do."
"Could you...play it with me?"
"I could try. But I wanna sing Jayy's part."
"Fine. Can we?"
"Of course, baby.

You are my everything
You taught me how to sing
You took a chance on me
Opened my heart to see

You have the golden key
That simply sets me free
You are my only hope
The one I need the most

You are my light in dark
The ever-shining spark
You are my other half
You always make me laugh

You are my dearest friend
Forever until the end
We're simply meant to be
For it is clear to see

I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
It's a lovestruck
I know you'll get me through
In the lovestruck
I was living in hell
Until you casted your spell
I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
It's a lovestruck
I know you'll get me through
In the lovestruck
Oh La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la Lovestruck

I can't see myself without you
Now that I've had a taste
Every time I close my eyes
I feel your lips, I see your face
I'm taking back every hateful thing
I ever said about love
I realize I need it
And baby, you're the one
I only smile when I'm with you
I spend all day missing you
I'm lovestruck, in your head
Every thought, every breath
You've turned this boy
Into a man
I promise I'll love you like no one can
Here we are, hand-in-hand
My dream came true
Now I'm your man

I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
It's a lovestruck
I know you'll get me through
In the lovestruck
I was living in hell
Until you casted your spell
I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
It's a lovestruck
I know you'll get me through
In the lovestruck
Oh La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la Lovestruck

I want to scream into this world
That you are my one only girl
I was a fool and jaded too
Before I fell in love with you

So in love with you, So in love with you
I'm falling, I'm falling, I'm falling in love
Lovestruck

I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
It's a lovestruck
I know you'll get me through
In the lovestruck
I was living in hell
Until you casted your spell
I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
It's a lovestruck
I know you'll get me through
In the lovestruck
Oh La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la Lovestruck

Cupid caught me when I let down my guard
Who know it was so great? Who know I'd fall this hard?
We can run away, and never look back
Forget about our past, the future's what we have


Eric smiled and held me tightly. I did so as well, kissing his head. "Blake, I meant what I sang..."
"I did too. You know how much I love you?"
"How much?"
"More than I love pandas and walruses and acoustic and writing and sloths and helping people."
"Aww..."

He blushed and put his head on my shoulder. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 5 P.M. now. Two hours already? I put my guitar in its case and looked at Eric's sketch pad. He had the riverbank drawn perfectly and beautifully. "Eric, that's so great!"
"No it's not..."
"Yes it is. Everything you do is perfect."
"Everything?"
"Yes. Now...wanna go back to my place? We can...hang out and watch movies?"
"Yeah. I'd like that." Eric kissed my cheek and we drove to my place.

On the way, Eric looked pretty distant. "Sweetie, what's wrong?"
"Well...remember when you said your ex didn't hit you?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you...sure?"
"I am."
He closed his eyes tightly. "Okay, Blake, I read your journal. I'm sorry. I just...why did you lie?"
My eyes wandered down to my feet. "I-I don't know, I guess I didn't want you to worry. I love you."
"Do you? Because I don't think you lie to your lovers..."
"I'm sorry, baby, I really am. I just got scared that you'd think that I'd think you were like that..."
"Blake, you know I wouldn't. And honestly, even if you did, you could trust me. I'd never hit you. You're too sweet and pretty."
"Thanks." We drove the rest of the way in silence.

We went into my room and turned on the TV. The Nightmare Before Christmas was on for some reason. Eric clapped and began to watch intently. It was cute watching him smile like a little kid. I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed his back. We were in the dark completely. He made a sound crossed between a giggle and a moan. It was cute and sexy. He turned off the TV and leaned back, pulling me on top of him. His hands ran across my back, tugging at my shirt and pants. He kissed me deeply, running his tongue across my lips. He wanted to get me in the mood.

I pulled his shirt off and looked at him. He was really sexy shirtless. He took mine off and stared at my arms. "Damn, Blake, you're 17, have an apartment and have tattoos. Jeez, how illegal can you get?" I laughed and forced my lips to his neck and shoulder. He gasped in pleasure, running his fingers through my hair. I sucked and kissed where they both met as he moaned a little, bringing my lips back to his. He fumbled with the zippers on our jeans and pulled them off, leaving me in boxers and him in underwear. "Ohmygod, you have undies. You're so adorable," I swooned. He laughed and grasped me through my underwear. I was throbbing at the touch, as he was squeezing slightly. I did the same for him, him being harder than I was. It was hot. He pulled off my boxers and started giving me a blowjob. I gasped at the new and wonderful feeling as he ran his tongue around the head and deepthroated me. He was amazing at this, damn...

I pushed him back and pulled off his panties. He giggled and kissed my neck. "Nononono," I teased. I kissed down his chest, getting to his dick and licking up it. He was gonna be the bottom, so I decided to give him something before I got mine. He then grabbed some lotion from his bedside table and pulled me up to his lips. He handed me it and got on top of me. He jacked us both off as I squeezed some onto my fingers and lubed him well. He moaned loudly at my fingers brushing his prostate. I giggled and put some on me. I slid into him gently. We both moaned at this feeling, me at the tightness of him, and him at my sudden intrusion. Tears formed in the edge of his eye. I hated knowing I was hurting him, so I kissed him. "Y'alright there?" I asked.
"Y-Yeah."
"Do you want me to stop?"
"All I want you to do is take away my ability to walk tomorrow." We both smirked and I began to thrust. He moaned my name and dug his nails into my back the faster I went. He kept biting his lip. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me to distract himself from the pain. He then tightened up. "F-Fuck, right there..." I must have hit a sweet spot. I must have been great, because he kept moaning and jacking himself off.

"Blake, I-I'm gonna...cum..." he muttered, out of breath.
"Me too..." I agreed. He then moaned loudly, getting his own jizz all over his chest. Feelings were getting mutual, and it felt too good to pull out, so I lost self-control inside of him. He tightened at the feeling. I pulled out and lied next to him. "We should go get showered," Eric suggested. So we went and showered off, him scrubbing me down. We dried off and got redressed.

"Eric, that was definitely worth the wait."
"We gotta do that more often," he said, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me. I placed my hands on his waist and kissed back. After, he nuzzled his face into my neck. "E-Eric, can I tell you something?"
♠ ♠ ♠
AWW SHIT WHATS BLAKE GOTTA TELL ERIC???

Title credit goes to Lights.

Mmmm sexytimes.