Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

20 Dollar Nose Bleed

-Blake's POV-

I totally wasn't ready to have sex with Eric last night.

I thought I was, I mean, I'd been having all these fantasies about him, but...I don't know, I guess I needed to be alone for a while. I loved him, but...

After school, I gave Eric a big hug and a kiss. "Eric, you're so cute," I squealed.
"You too. I'll see you tomorrow, I guess..."
"Oh. Okay, baby. Bye."

He got into his car slowly and somberly. I felt awful. Did I do this to him? I'd hate to hurt him, he's so perfect and sweet.

Aidmoon walked over, a neutral feeling plastered across her face. She was stressed. This wasn't normal for Aiddy, she was always so happy. I hoped she'd feel better soon.

We got in the car and drove home. "Blake, I'm gonna go see Derrick."
"Who's Derrick?"
"My new boyfriend."
I was going to be alone. And Eric wouldn't come. "O-Okay. Have fun." She kissed my cheek and smiled once again. Good. She was happy. That made me happy.

I went and sat in my room. I went online in an attempt to distract myself, but there was a growing pit in my stomach.

Look behind you.

There's someone there.

He's gonna kill you.

You're a worthless piece of shit.

You can't escape this.


I carefully got on the floor, breathing heavily. I hugged my knees into my chest and shoved my face into them. My eyes let out a few tears. I hated getting panic attacks, they were the scariest thing in the world. What was Eric doing right now?

Eric.

I needed him. In that moment, I needed him to hold me. "E-Eric..." I began whimpering rather high-pitched. I looked over at my phone on my desk. I needed to at least hear his voice. If I didn't, I would probably have a heart attack.

"Hello?" he said, answering my call immediately.
"Hi."
"What's up?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice."
"Are you alright? You sound horrified."
"No, I'm fine."
"You're home alone, aren't you." He stated it matter-of-factly.
"Yeah. But it's fi-"
"I'm coming over. How come you never tell me these things?"
"Eric, no. Its insanely scary to see me like this, especially when its severe as it is now. I'd rather be horrified than to have you horrified..."
"Blake..."
"It's fine...your voice is helping anyway."
"No it isn't. You sound as if you're going to have a heart attack."

I pressed the end button and layed on my side, clutching to my knees for dear life. I've never been this scared in my entire life.

There was a knock at the door. He was here. I didn't get up. He was mad at me, I knew it. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be at home. I know he does.

Eric walked in anyway. He lifted me up and held me in his arms. As soon as he let go even a little, I fell to the floor again in fear. He kneeled down in front of me and kissed my head, rubbing my back. "E-Eric, don't leave me. Please," I muttered.
"I won't. I'n here to make you feel safe. I don't like seeing you upset. I love you so much."
"I love you too...b-but promise to never leave me, okay?"
"I would never even dream of it."
"Thanks...you're too amazing."
"Hardly. You're just so perfect."
"If I was perfect, I wouldn't be so scared right now..." I hugged my knees again. I began breathing heavily, my face all red. Eric lifted my face.

"Blake. Baby. Calm down. It's going to be alright."
"No it isn't. Eric , I'm so scared..."
"Why are you scared?"
"I don't even know!" I snapped. He caressed my cheek.

"Look, sweetie, there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm right here."
"I-I...-"
"No. Nothing. I'll keep you safe no matter what. Okay? Now let me see that beautiful smile." I smiled for about two seconds.
"There it is. I'm happy when you're happy." I smiled and hugged him. I guess he really cared about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Fall Out Boy and Brendon Urie. That guy from Panic! At The Disco. And aww omg Eric you're such a sweetheart

Itd be a shame if

Something were to

Happen