Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Hell Above

-Blake's POV, 1 week later-

I was the definition of a mess. My sleeping and eating patterns were messed up. My anxiety and depression got worse. I hadn't even spoken to Eric since the hospital. I was afraid I'd burst into tears. I do that rarely...I haven't cried. I've been emotionless. I haven't smiled. I haven't laughed. Nothing. I haven't even really talked. Everyone in school knew about Aidmoon's death and how much it affected me. I hated being without her.

I grabbed my guitar from my room and finally released my emotions.

I kissed the scars on her skin
I still think you're beautiful
And I don't ever want to lose my best friend.
I screamed out, "God, you vulture,
Bring her back or take me with her!"

Tear it down, break the barricade
I want to see what sound it makes
I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste

How does it feel? How does it feel?
Well it feels like I'm on fire.
Wake up
I know you can hear me.

Make me a promise here tonight, love like a tidal wave
Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way
The chemicals will bring you home again
This is it, when it's done, we can say that,
When it's sudden death we fight back

Pretend like I don't entice you
I've seen you circling the sky above my head
You traitor

I will never be taken for granted again
Keep digging holes in the desert
Say a prayer for you

I know that you're in pain
But if we die at the same time does it still scare you?

Make me a promise here tonight. Let's go!
Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way
The chemicals will bring you home again
This is it, when it's done, we can say that,
Oh my god we're not gonna make it

We will bring the tidal wave
We will bring the tidal wave
We will bring the tidal wave
We will bring the tidal wave!

We will bring the tidal wave
We will bring the tidal wave
We will bring the tidal wave
And nothing will remain

She's mine
You stay away from her
It's not her time.
'cause, baby, I'm the one
Who haunts her dreams at night,
Until she's satisfied.

Make me a promise here tonight, love like a tidal wave
Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way
The chemicals will bring you home again
This is it, when it's done, we can say that,
When it's sudden death we fight back!

Fuck it!


I couldn't deal with it anymore. I buried my face in my hands and cried. I just cried until I was choking. I think my nose even started bleeding. "I-I can't function properly without her..." I mumbled to myself. I'm so alone. I have nobody to be with. I just need somebody, anybody...

I took out my phone and called Eric.

"Blake? Hey, sweetheart. I've missed you a lot."
"I missed you too. Can you come over? I'm dying over here..."
"Oh, baby, of course! I'll be right there. And I'll sleep over. We can cuddle and watch movies. It'll be fun."
"Okay..."
"See you in a few. Love you." I hung up. Whoa. This was different. I knew I loved him, but I couldn't say it...what was going on with me?

About 20 minutes later, there's a knock. I go to answer it. Eric was standing there with a bag. "I have lots of stuff!" We walked over to the couch. He dumped it on the table. There was Mean Girls, Coraline, Bridesmaids, several Pierce the Veil and Sleeping With Sirens CD's, his sketch pad, a stuffed panda bear and a little box. Hmm.

"First of all, these are for you." He handed me the box and the bear. I half smiled. I opened the box. It was a locket, which had a photo of us kissing inside. "I have one too," he said, pulling it out of his shirt collar. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, baby. It's perfect." He leaned up and kissed me. I was getting taller than him, which made me happy. I went upstairs and changed into my jammies with a panda hat. I put on my glasses as well. It was one of those days.

I plopped on the couch next to Eric, who leaned me back and snuggled onto my chest. He kissed me romantically. It was meaningful and loving, not full of lust. That was why I liked it so much.

"Blakey."
"What?"
"Are you okay?"
"No."
He got up and put Mean Girls in the DVD player. He put it on and plopped onto my chest again. "Why not?"

"One of the two people I'd die without is dead. And I don't know who killed her. It wasn't her ex, he's in the U.S. right now..."
"Then who killed her?!"
"Either a stranger, her boyfriend, or..." I cringed at the thought. "...herself."
"She wouldn't kill herself."
"I don't know..."
"Well...we need to move on." My body shot up. I was sitting up, him doing so as well.
"Move on? Move on?! I can't move on from my best friend's death! She was the only one who truly cared about me for all those years. She kept me sane. I loved her like my own daughter. Now she's fucking gone! I just wanna be with her!" I covered my mouth from my swears and bawled into Eric's chest.
"Blake, no tears."

More tears.

"Blakey baby...I love you with all of my heart. We'll get through this together." He squeezed my hand. I hugged him tightly. We layed back down and cuddled. "Blake, this is perfect. I hope...I hope we're together forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Pierce the Veil. And awwwwwwwwwww. Song in chapter is A Match Into Water by Pierce the Veil. I FUCKING LOVE PIERCE THE VEIL OK.