Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

The Mighty Fall

-Eric's POV, Friday-

From Nathan [Mass Text]: Party at my house, bitches! Six tonight until whenever!

No.
I wasn't going to go to a party, especially when Blake is scared of everything.
I had to stay with him.
He had been staying with me since the day it happened. We shared a bed, clothes, everything. I was finally starting to get taller than him, making everything on him super adorable.

"Eriiiiic," Blake whined.
"Yeah, lovey?"
"I wanna do something fun...get my mind off of things."
Maybe tell him? "Well, uh, this Nate guy is having a party tonight."
"Let's go!"
"Really? You're not...paranoid? There might be a lot of people."
"I don't care...I don't wanna sulk anymore...I wanna have fun."
"Alright. I'll take you."
"Yay! Thanks, baby." He kissed me gently and hugged me, his arms around my neck. I put mine around his waist and kissed his forehead.

-6 P.M.-

-Blake's POV-

We just got to the party. Upon walking in, there was heavy metal of some sort playing. I guess Nathan had good music taste. It sounded like Suicide Silence, making me a bit sad, remembering Mitch's passing. I would have died so he wouldn't have had to.

I went into the kitchen and saw a bunch of coolers just filled with beer, wine coolers, even vodka with shot glasses. I don't know...I was tempted to try it. I needed a distraction. All I could think about was his face looming over mine as he threatened my life, and took my innocence away from me...

I grabbed a Mike's Hard Lemonade and chugged it entirely. I chugged down a few beers, making me a little bit buzzed. I didn't know where Eric was. Probably mingling with people, considering he only ever talks to me. He needs a few friends.

I drank a few more beers and grabbed the entire bottle of vodka. I wasn't drunk enough. No.

My fingers twisted the cap off and I pressed the opening of the bottle between my lips, drinking. It tasted bitter, but I was feeling a little better with each sip, knowing I'd forget it all soon.

-Eric's POV-

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Blake sitting in a chair with his eyes closed. He must've fallen asleep. I walked over and shook his shoulders. "Blakey...wake up...wanna go home?"
"N-Nooo, we just gooot here, silly!" Blake slurred, giggling.
"You're drunk."
"Yeah. Wh-What, are you *hiccup* disappointed in m-me?"
"No, Blake, we just-" He stood up and kissed me sloppily, tracing a finger down my chest.
"We can find an empty room, have fuuun..." He smiled and licked my lips a little in a kiss. Great. So Blake was a cute sexy drunk.

"N-No. Not tonight. We're going home, Blake."
"I don't wannnnaaaaaa!" he whined.
"Well, I'm going home!"
"Okay, fine! I'll call you when I'm done, sexy." He kissed me gently and fell back onto his seat, laughing. I left, disgusted with what he'd become.

-Omniscient POV-

After Eric left, Blake decided to find new company, especially in a blue haired boy named Pierce. Pierce was in his grade, but went to a different school. Blake never understood which, what with him being so heavily intoxicated.

Pierce was sitting in a chair when Blake fell onto his lap sideways, his arms around Pierce's neck, his legs swaging back and forth slowly.

"You're sexyyyy," Blake slurred out.
"Thanks. Not too bad yourself." Pierce knew Blake was drunk. He wasn't drunk at all, but Blake was willing, and Pierce wanted to get laid. Why not?

Blake started straddling Pierce's hips and grinded down swiftly. They both elicited slight moans. Pierce placed his hands on Blake's ass, pushing him onto him harder to create more friction. That was when another boy named Dan came by. Well, his real name was Jordan, but he went by Dan. But that's not important.

"Whatcha guys doin'?" the boy wondered.
"Nuthin'," Blake giggled.
"Looks fun...mind if I join?" Pierce looked at Blake, signaling them both to stand up and walk to the bedroom. As soon as they were in there, Pierce and Dan ripped off Blake's clothes, then their own. All three were painfully hard already. Pierce lubed himself up and pushed inside of Blake, who moaned in complete pleasure. Dan put his dick in Blake's mouth, thrusting in and out.

Somebody walked in. They didn't know who it was, but he was filming it. Pierce and Dan smiled, and Blake was too drunk to notice. Was he gonna put it online? Who cares?

After a while, they both came in Blake. Blake was left naked and giggly on the bed. Pierce helped Dan get his clothes back on, them getting dressed as well.

"Hey, Blake, d'ya need a ride home?" Dan offered, stroking his hair.
"N-No, I'll just call Eric," he slurred out. So that's just what he did. Eric came back to pick him up, knowing he was still well drunk.

"Have fun?" Eric said monotonously. Why'd Blake even get drunk? It was so unlike him to even drink soda.

"Yeeaaaahh. Can we snuggle when we get home?" Blake smiled and kissed Eric's cheek.
"Yes, babe, we're gonna snuggle."
"Yayyyy! I love youuu!" Blake kept extending his words, because as mentioned before, he was a "cute drunk".

The boys got home and laid in bed. Blake laid on Eric's chest.

"Thanksferr...lettig me stay with you, babyy," Blake said.
"No problem. I love you. Good night."
"Night. Love you moooooorree," he giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pierce is a fictional character and Dan is DanSweeto. Youtuber yeahyeahyeahdidyouexpectanythingelsereally
Title credit to Fall Out Boy