Sequel: Amber Eyed Angel
Status: Updating slowly - your patienceis appreciated.

Silver Tongued Devil With Emerald Eyes

Chapter 19 - New Awakenings

She woke slowly feeling comfortable and relaxed. She leaned into the warmth behind her and smiled. When he had first appeared in her home she had not thought that she would end up like this.

He was still sleeping so she didn’t move around too much. After a while she started to move carefully so as not to wake him until she was lying on her side facing him. She lay there and just studied his face. He looked very different. His face was completely relaxed and smooth. There was no sign of the tyrant or the mischievous man. He seemed so young and innocent.

Looking at him like this it was hard to believe that he had grown up in a warrior society, trained from a young age to fight and that he had indeed killed many by his actions alone. He didn’t even look that old. He seemed strangely young and innocent. She smiled softly. Although he was sleeping he still had a slight mischievous cast to his features.

She couldn’t resist the temptation to touch him and raised her hand to run her finger down his cheek, stroking his face lightly. She let her finger trail down his neck and down to his chest. His skin was soft under her finger. He had such a great bone structure he was truly one of the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. Thor exuded strength and he was attractive, but Loki had such poise and elegance. Even while he was sleeping he had this aura of power that surrounded him.

“Are you enjoying the view?”

She looked up in shock. She had been so busy studying him that she hadn’t noticed that he had woken up. He was looking at her with eyes filled with mischief.

“Yes, I have to say that the view in my room has definitely improved.”

He laughed and she couldn’t help but smile. She loved his laugh.

“I have to agree that my current lodgings are a vast improvement on my previous one and it definitely has a few perks that are highly enjoyable.” He replied as he looked at her with a lewd grin that caused her to blush.

“You are such a pervert.” She said.

He laughed, but it held that sexy undertone.

“My dear, you have no idea how perverted I can be.”

Her heart did a summersault in her chest. She didn’t know, but she guessed that he definitely had a very good repertoire at his disposal. She felt herself blush which only provoked amusement from him.

“You blush so beautifully.”

He moved suddenly and she found herself pinned below him. His lips were on hers and she met them gladly. She had never thought that she could enjoy being so dominated by a kiss, but with him it was different.

Although he was in control she didn’t feel oppressed, but rather safe, protected and desired.

She loved the way his lips felt against hers. His tongue had a mind of it’s own as it explored her mouth and caressed her tongue. He moved his mouth from hers, pressing soft kisses on her throat. She moved her head so that he could have better access and she felt his smile at her compliance.

She gasped when he bit down on her neck, soothing the bite mark with his tongue. He moved his mouth back to hers while his hands moved her night dress up moving his hands against her bare skin.

She shivered at the contact. He was enjoying himself she could tell. She moved quickly catching him by surprise and rolling them over so that she was now on top of him.

He grinned at her raising that eyebrow of his in that ridiculously sexy way. She just grinned down at him, letting her hands roam over his toned chest. He was not heavily muscled, but she loved the way his muscles were well defined without being bulky. She knew the strength that was hidden within his lean frame.

She loved how his skin felt under her hands. She let her hands slowly move up his chest to cup his face before moving in to kiss him. She moved her lips against his hesitantly at first. She had expected him to take control, but for some reason he was allowing her to do as she pleased.

She had kissed other men before, but so far he had always been the one to take charge and that made her hesitant as she was not used to being in control of their kisses. She let her lips move against his and when he invited her in she moved to explore his mouth. It was a heady experience and as he made no move to stop her she became more confident finally taking his bottom lip between her teeth, biting down on it and pulling it into her mouth to suck away the sting.

He groaned and she smiled in victory at eliciting such a sound from him, it seemed that she clearly had the same effect on him that he had on her. She gasped when she felt his hands on her bottom, squeezing them with his hands. It was now her turn to moan as his hands squeezed and moulded them in his hands. His hands felt so good that she leaned into his touch wanting more. He took advantage of her distraction to flip them over again.

He was smirking down at her.

“You will have to work harder to best me my dear.”

She wanted to answer him, but his hands had moved from her ass and were moving up her body and she found that she didn’t mind in the least. He was gentle but firm, his hands making her body tingle with a strange heat wherever he touched. She was finding it difficult to think, but it felt so good.

His hands finally moved to her breasts, taking one in each hand and massaging them while his mouth moved to her neck where he was placing gentle kisses. Every so often he would suck on her skin and she knew that this would leave marks, but couldn’t be bothered to care.

She moved her hands to his neck, trying to pull his head up. She wanted to feel his lips against hers, to taste his mouth.

He stopped his ministrations to her neck. She could see that he was pleased with his work. She tried again to tug his head up, but he resisted.

“Is there something you need?” He had that ridiculous smirk on his lips.

“You know what I want.” She told him.

His smirk turned just this side of evil. “You will have to tell me what you need.”

She couldn’t believe that he wanted her to ask for a kiss.

He hadn’t stopped moving his hands and it was distracting her making it too hard to think. She moaned lightly.

“Please just kiss me, I need you to kiss me.” She hadn’t even finished her plea when she finally felt his lips against hers. She didn’t wait but opened her mouth eagerly wanting to feel his tongue, but he was playing coy. He only flicked his tongue lightly against hers then pulled it away. Finally she couldn’t take it any more and let her tongue enter his mouth, desperate to make contact and taste him.

He smiled against her lips as she furiously played with his tongue. She had never before felt such an urgent need to kiss anyone. His hands had stopped moving and he was just holding her. Finally she had to pull away or pass out from lack of oxygen.

She was breathing hard.

“You are such a feisty little thing.”

She blushed. This was not like her, he was definitely having a very bad or good influence on her, she was just not certain which.

“Well now, this is definitely a very enjoyable start to my morning.” He said.

“You would enjoy this, but I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t enjoy this. It’s your fault anyway.”

“Oh, and how exactly is this my fault?”

“I have never acted like this before, since you are the only new variable in my life I have to conclude that you are definitely influencing me.”

He laughed that beautiful laugh that made her want to laugh as well.

“I am the god of Mischief, it is inevitable that any contact with me would influence you and your current actions are very much to my liking.” He leered down at her. “I will do my utmost to encourage more of it.”

She blushed, she had put that happy look on his face and it made her happy in return, perhaps she could remind him that there could be happiness for him.

She sighed. She didn’t want to move out of his arms, but she was hungry and he looked too skinny, like he had been starving himself for a while. He still didn’t look damn sexy, but he could use some feeding.

“As much as I am enjoying this I think we should get up and have some breakfast.” She finally told him.

He just smiled at her wickedly.

“I think I can forgo breakfast in favour of enjoying more of your close company.”

She giggled at the overdone leer he was giving her.

“Believe me I am enjoying this just as much as you are but I would like to have some breakfast and you look like you need some food as well.”

“Are you implying that I am underfed?” He was teasing.
She laughed. “A little and it is my responsibility to see that you get everything you need. Would you like me to make you something or do you want to go out for breakfast?”

“I would like to take you out.” He said and in a quick move was standing with her held firmly in his arms.

“What shall I wear today?” She asked him as she laid her head on his shoulder.

It was so strange to feel this comfortable with him, but it felt right and she was so tired of fighting. She was just going to go with it, he was the god of Chaos and there is no fighting chaos, so she may as well enjoy the ride.

He smiled and before she knew it they were both dressed.

He was wearing a pair of very nice designer jeans and a green button up shirt with a nice leather jacked. He looked drop dead gorgeous. For her he had conjured a long flowing floral print dress in green and white. Even her hair had been done up in a messy bun.

“Where were you when I was in college? It certainly would have made it easier to get to class on time.”

He laughed and placed her back on her feet.

So far this was a good day and she really hoped that he would retain his good mood. She had made her decision and he seemed to be reacting to her moods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise - an update. Hope you enoy