Sequel: Amber Eyed Angel
Status: Updating slowly - your patienceis appreciated.

Silver Tongued Devil With Emerald Eyes

Chapter 6

Angel woke up in her bed again. She frowned. This was ridiculous. What was wrong with her? She had never passed out before and she’d be damned to let it happen again. She just lay there staring at the ceiling as if it held the answers to all her problems.

She knew that she would have to get up sometime, but at the moment she was feeling rebellious. She knew that she was being childish, but even this little bit of rebellion made her feel a little better. She felt eyes on her and knew that he was watching her, but she just kept staring at the ceiling.

“I know that you’re there.” She said finally; without looking at him. Her voice was flat with no hint of emotion.

“Make yourself ready then, you will be accompanying me about this place so that I may familiarize myself with it.” He ordered.

“I think not.” She said. “I’ll stay right here, you go wherever.”

“So you want to stay in your bed all day?” He said softly.

“Well as I cannot be rid of you, I will stay right here and you cannot make me go with you.” She knew she sounded like a petulant child, but at the moment she did not care.

“Do not test me mortal.” His voice had gone soft, almost gentle, but there was an edge to it that made her uneasy.

She refused to look at him and just lay there, not even replying.
Suddenly she felt his weight on her bed and in surprise she looked at him. He was now hovering over her with a very strange look in his eye. She had a feeling that she wasn't going to like what was going to happen next.

“Are you sure, my little mortal?” He asked.

He was very close to her and she felt uneasy at his closeness. She couldn't make her voice work so only nodded, deciding that if he killed her then at least it would be an escape.

“If that is your choice, I had thought to leave this until some other time, but it has been some time that I have bedded a woman so this will not be unacceptable to me.” He said with a hard glint in his eyes.

It took Angel a moment for his words to register in her brain. Her eyes went wide in shock. He wouldn't, would he? She had not even thought of that possibility. She tried to scramble away from him, but he had moved and was now on top of her, straddling her, his weight making it impossible to move.

“Get off me!” She yelled. Her heart was beating painfully in her chest.

She tried pushing him off and when that did not work she started pummeling him with her fists, not that it had a significant impact on him. She doubted that he even felt her fists. He grabbed her wrists and pushed them above her head, holding both her small wrists in his one large hand while his other moved to her face.
“You made this choice mortal; this is your first lesson. You will learn to live with the consequences of your actions.”

With that his lips crushed onto hers. Angel was terrified. This could not be happening. She kept her mouth closed tight while tears started falling from her eyes. His hand started to move down her body, finally grabbing her breast. She gasped which gave him the opening he needed to slip his tongue into her mouth. After what felt like hours he finally lifted his mouth from hers.

“Please stop, I’ll go with you. I’m sorry. Please don’t do this.” She begged.

He looked at her with his cold eyes.

“Don’t ever defy me again, or next time I will not be so lenient. You are mine and you will submit to me without question. You have no will, I am your will. Whether you want to or not you will learn that I am the only one in control the only choice you have in the matter is whether you will take the easy road or not. Believe me when I say that I can make your life hell if you resist me.”

She just looked into his eyes too terrified to say or do anything. Finally he let go of her wrists and got off from the bed; walking to the door.

“Make yourself ready.” He replied without looking at her.

Angel curled up into a ball and cried. She had never before felt so vulnerable and afraid. She knew that he could have gone through with his actions and she would not be able to stop him. She would have to submit until he either became tired of her or she could escape.

She slowly got up, moving to her bathroom to wash her face. She dressed slowly afraid of what lay ahead.

“Angel.” She heard him call.

She grabbed a jacket and made her way out to him, afraid to anger him again. As she walked towards him he looked her up and down.

“Is something wrong?” She asked softly; as she looked down at herself.

“Why do you mortal woman insist on wearing men’s clothes?” He said with a frown. “We will have to get you some female garments.”

She just nodded, not knowing what to answer him.

He held out his hand to her. “Come here my pet.”

She was hesitant, but recent events were still too fresh in her mind to resist so she walked over to him looking at his hand with uncertainty. He looked at her hesitancy and a frown started to form on his face. Afraid to anger him she took his hand in hers and moved next to him, not looking directly at him.

“That’s better.” He said. “See it is not so hard to obey me, if you obey I will be a good master to you. You may even find that you enjoy yourself.”

She didn't know what to say so she only kept her eyes down, trying very hard not to let her thoughts betray her, determined not to make him mad for any reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone. I hope you enjoy the update.