Secret Identity

Hell breaks loose

This was it. The secret would be out, and I would get kicked out and sent back to New York with my parents.

"Whoa!! Elouis! You're Daron?" Alex said in shock.

I quickly covered his mouth and pulled him into the room. If the whole entire fifth floor found out THEN I'd be deep fried.

"Listen to me Alex, I got reasons why I'm disguised as a boy. Please! You can't tell anyone, not even a soul about this! You got that?" I whispered closely to him.

"Yeah, yeah! Not a word. Wow this is so weird dude! You were always here the whole time. I knew your eyes seemed familiar!" Alex said chuckling.

This guy was just so easy to persuade. Thank goodness he would keep the secret. Now it was Isaac, Susan, and Alex who knew my identity. I kept messing up. I led Alex towards the door and told him again to not say a word. He agreed and left. I guess he forgot what he was intending to say before. I wonder what it was.

I went back to bed. My thoughts brought me back to what that Beatriz girl had told me. I hope it wasn't true because I felt like I was really falling for Isaac and the last thing I needed was him to break my heart. I hear the door opening and it was Isaac, I quickly shut my eyes to act like I was asleep. I didn't feel like talking to him.

"I know your'e awake." he said staring at me with a bag in his hands.

Damn it. How does he always know everything?

"Where were you?" I asked flipping to my side on the bed.

"Out." he said setting the bag on his night stand.

"Out where? I asked again.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" he replied in a cold way.

"Well excuse me for getting curious that you weren't here at this hour. I hope you know it's like 11:00pm." I shot back rapidly.

"You're not my wife. I can go and do whatever I please." he started getting loud.

I looked at him in disbelief. I gasped and I wanted to say more. I wanted to shoot out the words and tell him what Beatriz told me. Only one thing was holding me back. I didn't want to know if it was true or all fake. I don't know what I'd do if it was all true. I turned off my lamp and silently pulled the covers over my head. Wanting to just block Isaac's presence from my mind.

*****

I was in class when I heard my name being called out to the office. As I approach the office, I see a manager like man on a desk. It was the guy I saw at the beginning of me being here.

"Please take a seat" he gestured his hand over to his leather chairs.

I was a little surprised to why I was getting called to the office. He looked through some papers, when he finally took out something that looked like a scholarship.

"This scholarship says Daron Marriot is eligible to register 5 years from now." he said.

I don't know if I should either run away and hide, or tell him the truth. How could I be so stupid? I remember back in July when I received this scholarship I was so happy at where it said "accepted" but I didn't check the bottom where it said the eligible date and my brothers name. Stupid, stupid, stupid. What was I going to tell this man? That I skipped from 8th grade all the way to college? No wonder that old lady was suspicious of me, though she didn't know the eligible date that was imprinted at the bottom of the paper.

"Excuse me, are you listening to me?" he continued.

"Uh..sorry I have to go back to class, we were taking a test." I said too quickly.

"Young lady wai-" I ran out of there before he could say another word.

I ran towards the elevator. I had to tell Isaac everything. When I get to my room, the unexpected happened.

"Issacy-boo c'mon you don't have class till later" she continued.

It was Beatriz. Why was she here? What did she want from him. She was sitting on him.

"Beatriz let go of me. We don't have anything anymore, Iv'e changed." he kept insisting.

"Oh sure you have. I know you Isaac. The man who brought a different girl to his room almost every day." she said.

"That was only once. I'm not like that anymore." he said pushing her off.

I covered my mouth at what I didn't want to hear. It was true. Isaac was a player. Every weekend he had a different girl in his pants and I was probably just a game to him. I couldn't believe this. I pushed back my tears and walked in with confidence. He was surprised to see me, as this time he pushed Beatriz off harder, and she gasped at him.

"Elouis" he said surprised to see me there so early.

"Who's Elouis?" Beatriz asked dumbfounded.

Dumb ass! He just said my name. What if she caught on that I was a girl?

"Who's Elouis? One of your little whores?" she repeated.

In that same moment Isaac looked at her with angry eyes which gave me chills down my spine.

"Elouis is not you. Now get out!" he yelled pointing at the door.

She scurried off to the door, scared of him. She probably never saw that side of him. She didn't catch on that I was the one he was talking about. I was surprised at how he defended me but I had my face turned around to keep from showing my opened mouth and wide eyes. I was in shock.

"Elouis, nothing happened." he said walking towards me.

"I didn't ask you." I said coldly.

I was walking away, when he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me towards him.

"Would you stop being this way and listen to me?!" he yelled.

"I don't need to listen to a player who sleeps with a different girl every weekend!" I yelled back.

The words came out. I regretted it the second after. His eyes filled with anger, and his jaw clenched. I was actually scared. He was grabbing me tightly, and I couldn't shake my arm loose.

"You actually believe that?" he asked.

"You said it yourself! I was probably your next target now wasn't I? You kissed me so I would fall for you. So you can seduce me and sleep with me huh? I don't need a guy like you!" I yelled.

My tears were right there. About to fall freely.

"That WAS me, not anymore. I really like you Elouis. My feelings are real! Will you not listen to me? You think I don't know you've been acting weird ever since that day Beatriz came! Her and I have nothing. Not a single thing. She's just desperate for a man" he explained.

"Yeah sure, you were enjoying every minute of it" I said looking away as tears fell from my eyes.

He was glaring at me. His teeth were still clenched. I could hear his rough breathing. He slowly let go of my arm, grabbed his leather jacket and in a matter of seconds I was left there in the room, crying by myself.

*****

Later that night, Alex came over and told us there would be another party. I went downstairs to the lounge to see about 100 people dancing and drinking. The first person I spotted was Isaac. He was wearing his black jeans, with his grey v neck shirt and black leather jacket. He was sitting with some guys drinking something that was probably vodka and cranberry.

I didn't know where to go or what to do but soon I saw Alex walking towards me.

"Yoooo Elouis!" Alex yelled across the floor.

No! Alex! I looked everywhere and signaled with my hands to stay quiet!

"Elouis! Baby! How's it going? Take off that wig would ya?" he said laughing.

In a matter of seconds, all hell broke loose. I was suddenly everyone's center of attention. My wig was in his hand, and I noticed he was probably the drunkest man in the world right now. My curls were let down, and I was suddenly in my girl form. He was so drunk he was trying to kiss me when suddenly Isaac's fist connected with his face. I gasped at what was happening and tried to hold Isaac back when all of a sudden I heard a woman's voice.

"Elouis?!" she said in shock.

What was my mother doing in California?
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise guys! I will post chapter 9 in a few. Much love, Diane.