The Sky Under the Sea

First Punch

Tony had thrown me over his shoulders over the excitement of us being so good. Almost all the comments we were getting now said we were amazing and of course we won! Everyone one of my friends were happy to see that I had talent. Even I was too. Who knew! I tried to get down but Tony wouldn't let me. He was practically waving me in the air like a trophy. More like a secret weapon he used to defeat Oliver in the end. He can no longer give them shit.

"FUCK YOU TONY PERRY!"
"What?" I was still sitting on his shoulders but I could tell he was rolling his eyes at her.
"Shut up Jenna no one wants you" he didn't at least..

"Please Tony you're so stupid. Trying to get me jelous with that? Huh what a joke we all know you still want me." I couldn't help but giggle at how funny she was acting. She was worse that Regina George from Meangirls..

"What's so funny?" Really?
"Well first of all no ones jealous so calm your tits down. Secondly me and Tony are just friends. Did you not see me kissing Vic? The other Mexican, who is my boyfriend?" I ponted at Vic and when she looked at him he just grimmed at her and waved his hand like a child.
"And come on Jenna.. You're not that amazing." I could feel Tony shaking under me from laughing so hard. He finally put me down so I made my way back to Vic. Jenna didn't say another word as I walked away.

"Such a turn on" he whispered as I came in for a hug.
"I know. So?"
"Kate darling we're in public don't do this to me."
"Do what?" He pressed my hips against his and was he hard?
"Oh god Vic put that away"
"You did it. You fix it."
"Holy crap you're such a cheese head!"
"But I'm all yours."
"Remind me how I got stuck with the short Mexican again?"
"I think you mean SEXICAN" we both laughed at how horrible his joke was. I felt his arms let me go, I looked him up and down. He was right, he was sexican.. His tanned skin was perfect. No signs of blemishes, white teeth, and gorgeous brown eyes that whenever you look into them would eat your heart out. He was thin but his arms had muscle on them. He knew just how to show them off in that slipknot tank he was wearing. This man is beautiful. And he'a all mine.

"Hey Kate?" I turned to see the girl with red hair who was with the others. I shook the thoughts out of my head to pay attention to her.
"Uh yes?"
"The names Hayley. You were great! and sorry for Jenna, She can be a bitch. But uhm just wanted to say congrats for winning."
"Thanks Hayley!" I was suprised she was being so nice. Hopefully she meant it..

We switched numbers after so I really think she's a genuine girl that can be my friend. Hayley was really nice until she had to leave. I was talking to Jack and Justin about Michigan now until..

"Hey Kate?" I turned around to see who called me. Next thing I knew her fist hit my right cheek and I was in pain.
"What the fuck Jenna!" She just smirked. Why did she punch me?
"That's what you get."

'Don't do it' Who said that?
'Do it.now..' My voice came and began to give me images of all the things I could do to her.

"Fuck it" I returned the punch and froze at what I did. I don't know why this girl hated me so much. From the moment she laid eyes on me on the way here, she looked at me with so much fire burning in her eyes. Fire full of hatred that burned more every passing second. And now she wanted to kill me. I can feel it.

"You go GLENN COCOA!" What the fuck Kellin? I looked to see the damage I had done. I hit her right on her lip and in seconds it was bleeding from a nasty cut. I couldnt help bit let out a chuckle as she felt the blood and let out a screech of anger. next thing I know she's running, trying to to tackle me down but I've been beaten up enough times to know how to stay on my feet. That's one thing. Never fall, if you do they will keep you there. She tried to knee my stomach thinking she could get me that way. Nope. I grabbed her and her feet went flying in the air as she hit the ground landing on her back.

"Oi! get that bitch off her!" Oliver called out to the others to separate us.
"Uhm that's your girl your calling a bitch right?"

Vic's P.O.V.

Oh my god! Kate is kicking Jenna's ass. It's amazing to see her fight. She doesn't look like she's ever done this before but wow she's great at it. That's my girl.. That's my Kate..

"Oi! Get that bitch off her!" Ugh Oliver.
"Uhm that's your girl your calling a bitch right?" It better be. Since I had started high school all he ever did was bully me and make it a living hell. I'm tired of the bullshit.
"Fuck you Fuentes!" That's it. I walked up to him an threw the first punch right at him, getting his nose real good.
"What the- YOU FUCKING PRICK!"
He started to hit back and in seconds we were on the floor. I gave him all I got. I've been wanting this for years and I ain't holding anything back. He's gonna get what he deserves, and he deserves his ass to get kicked by me!

I looked up to see that Tony and Matt were fighting as well as Jaime and Josh. Finally we have a chance to stand up and get this done once and for all!

"COPS!" What the hell? Who called them? Who said that?who cares anyways we just hav to go before its too late. Now everyone stopped fighting except for Jenna and my Kate. Wow Jenna really is jealous. Shit we have to go! The sirens are getting closer..

"KATE JUST LEAVE IT LETS GO!"

Kate's P.O.V.

"Fuck Jenna let go!"
"Never!" I had it. She wouldn't let me go and the cops were getting closer and closer as the sirens grew louder. "Get this bitch off!" I felt someone finally pull us apart. When I turned to see who it was I saw Oliver was holding me tight against his chest.

"Let go of me!" I threw the back of my hand behind me to hit his face. The hit made him let go and I ran for it. We all were. The first ones to leave had gotten a ride and were out of sight. Others had left running and now it was a few of us left. Oliver grabbed Jenna and they went through the back into the neighbors yard.

"Kate!"
"Vic!" I saw him with others as they grabbed their guitars to leave no trace they were there.
"Kate just run! Don't fucking stop until you get back to the hotel!"
"Bu-"
"JUST GO!" and I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a shitty chapter I know..